Jacobus Martens VanZeeland
M, b. circa 1765, d. November 25, 1836
- Birth: Jacobus Martens VanZeeland was born circa 1765.
- Death: He died on November 25, 1836 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Petronella Jans Vloet
F, b. circa 1765, d. March 24, 1840
- Birth: Petronella Jans Vloet was born circa 1765.
- Death: She died on March 24, 1840 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Gradus Antonius Jansen
M, b. July 21, 1871, d. August 6, 1877
- Birth: Gradus Antonius Jansen was born on July 21, 1871 in Elst, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on August 6, 1877, at age 6, in Driel, Gelderland, Netherlands.
David James Johnson
M, b. January 18, 1958, d. May 14, 2015
- Birth: David James Johnson was born on January 18, 1958 in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 14, 2015, at age 57, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: David J. "Beaver" "D.J." Johnson
Dave Johnson, age 57, of Appleton, passed away on Thursday, May 14, 2015 at Appleton Medical Center with his wife and daughters at his side. He was born on January 18, 1958 in Manitowoc, to James and Lillian (Brotski) Johnson. Dave graduated from Lincoln High School in Manitowoc in 1976. He served in the U.S. Navy from 1976 until 1981. On October 26, 1985, Dave married the love of his life Cynthia Pflum at St. Thomas More Catholic Church in Appleton. Beaver worked at Gradfelter Neenah Mill until he suffered injuries in a car accident on October 12, 1998 in Manitowoc. He was a huge Packer fan, enjoyed fishing, and traveling in the car. Dave was the life of the party, he loved surrounding himself with family and friends. Beaver was a fighter on the inside and out, and we will all miss him, and his sense of humor.
Dave is survived by his loving wife of 29 years, Cindy Johnson; precious daughters: Rachel and Hannah Johnson; mother and step-father Lillian (Vernon) Lawerentz; sister Diane (Paul) Risch; step-sisters: Maryann (Joe) Yarborough and Kathy (Bruce) Brefczynski; nieces and nephew: Nicole (Patrick) Sullivan, Jeff (Nicole) Risch, and Cassie Risch. He was preceded in death by his father James Johnson, sisters: Barbara (Curtis) Bornemann and Sharon Johnson; step-sister Sherry Karnes, and step-brother Michael Lawerentz.
The funeral liturgy for Dave will be held at 12:00 noon on Saturday, May 30, 2015 at ST. BERNADETTE CATHOLIC CHURCH, 2331 East Lourdes Drive in Appleton. Fr. Donald Zuleger will be officiating. Interment will take place at St. Joseph Cemetery in Appleton. The family will receive relatives and friends on Saturday at the church from 10:00 am until the time of mass. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established. Online condolences can be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
He is a hero, inspiration, and role model to his wife and girls.