M, b. circa 1725
- Birth: Gerardi Habraken was born circa 1725.
M, b. circa 1725
- Birth: Pauli VerVoort was born circa 1725.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Arthur Peter Fritsch
M, b. August 5, 1906, d. February 12, 1994
Family: Marie Novak (b. August 17, 1909, d. June 16, 2004)
- Birth: Arthur Peter Fritsch was born on August 5, 1906 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marie Novak were married on June 3, 1931 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Arthur Peter Fritsch died on February 12, 1994, at age 87.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Robert Arden Meyer
M, b. 1950, d. February 15, 2000
- Birth: Robert Arden Meyer was born in 1950.
- Marriage: He and Julie Katherine Gerrity were married on January 5, 1973 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: Robert Arden Meyer and Julie Katherine Gerrity were divorced on June 22, 1982.
- Death: Robert Arden Meyer died on February 15, 2000, at age ~50, in Knoxville, Knox Co, Tennessee.
M, b. 1800
- Anton Smits (b. November 1, 1826, d. September 17, 1893)
- Birth: Joannes Smits was born in 1800.
M, b. circa 1906
- Birth: Joseph Marx was born circa 1906.
F, b. September 8, 1906, d. July 7, 1981
Family 1: Benno Haas (b. September 28, 1894, d. August 3, 1960)
- Birth: Florence Summers was born on September 8, 1906.
- Death: She died on July 7, 1981, at age 74.
M, b. October 12, 1951, d. October 18, 2009
- Birth: Robert Cox was born on October 12, 1951 in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 18, 2009, at age 58, in Jacksonville, Duval Co, Florida.
- Note: October 23, 2009
Cox, Robert J.
Robert J. Cox, 58, of Jacksonville, Florida, died Sunday, October 18, 2009, at Baptist Hospital in Jacksonville after a long battle with cancer. Robert was born in Waupaca, Wisconsin, on October 12, 1951, to Charles and Marjorie Cox. He graduated from Winneconne High School and attended Fox Valley Tech before joining the U.S. Navy, which he served for 20 years. He is survived by two sons from his first marriage to Julie Marx: Jason (wife, Donna) Cox of Florida, and Bill Cox of Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
He is also survived by his wife, Carol "Sue" Altendorf, of Florida; his mother, Marjorie Cox, Neenah, Wisconsin; and three brothers, John (wife, Ofuku) Cox and David (friend Nancy) Cox, both from Neenah, Jerry (wife, Tena) Cox of Pine River; two darling grandchildren, Morgan and Nicholas (Donna and Jason); aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and several cousins.
He is preceded in death by his father, Charles Cox, and sister Barbara Chichanowski.
A Memorial Service will be held by the family to honor his life Tuesday, October 27th, at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Zittau, Wisconsin. The service begins at 11 a.m, and will be given by Pastor Mark Kinney.
F, b. August 7, 1794
- Birth: Anna Manders was born on August 7, 1794 in St Antonius, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Jacobus Gerrits were married on April 19, 1834.