Gerald W Zirbel
M, b. February 24, 1944, d. October 30, 2005
- Birth: Gerald W Zirbel was born on February 24, 1944.
- Death: He died on October 30, 2005, at age 61.
- Burial: He was buried in Nicolet Memorial Gardens, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Robert A Zirbel
M, b. January 19, 1945, d. October 8, 2016
- Birth: Robert A Zirbel was born on January 19, 1945 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on July 24, 1965.
- Death: He died on October 8, 2016, at age 71.
- Note: Robert Allen Zirbel, 71, of Shawano, WI, was called suddenly to be with his heavenly father on October 8th, 2016. Bob was born in Wrightstown, Wisconsin on January 19, 1945 to Lawrence and Adaline (Fredrich) Zirbel. He graduated from Green Bay East High School in 1963. Bob was married to Mary Ellen Schuessler on July 24, 1965. Last year, they celebrated 50 years of marriage with their friends and loved ones. Bob worked as a machinist for Paper Converting Machine Company for 35 years prior to retiring early to enjoy winters in Florida and his family community at Zirbel's Last Resort Park on Loon Lake. Bob was fortunate enough to enjoy 19 years of retirement with Mary…the wife he loved for 51 years. Bob was one of Wisconsin's finest - he loved to fish in all seasons - and he loved the outdoors and all of God's nature. He was grateful for all of God's gifts and gave back all of himself to help others. Everyone considers Bob a dear friend, one they will truly miss.
Bob is survived by his wife Mary, his sons Doug (Denise) and Mark, his grandchildren Jacob, Abby, Jenna, and Andrew. His siblings Caroline Cunningham, Shirley (Bob) Pagel, Dick (Jan), Pat (Roger) Oldenburg. His siblings in law Robert Schuessler and Karen Bravier. And many other family and friends.
Bob is preceded in death by his parents, his brother Gerald (and Phyllis), brothers in law James, Robert, and Donnie Schuessler. And his father and mother in law, George and Marjorie Schuessler.
The memorial service will be held at St. Paul Lutheran Church, Town of Washington on Saturday, October 15th at 11:00am. Reverend Steven Pockat will be officiating. Visitation will be held at the church on Saturday from 9:00am until the time of the service. Inurnment will be in the church cemetery. Funeral arrangements are being handled by Swedberg funeral home.
In lieu of flowers Bob's family requests nonperishable food items for distribution to local pantries.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Oct. 11, 2016.
Harold F Zirbel
M, b. August 8, 1908, d. December 22, 1984
- Birth: Harold F Zirbel was born on August 8, 1908 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy Mielke were married on August 8, 1945.
- Death: Harold F Zirbel died on December 22, 1984, at age 76, in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 2, 1919, d. August 6, 2006
- Birth: Dorothy Mielke was born on August 2, 1919 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Arthur Retzlaff were married on April 20, 1939.
- Marriage: Dorothy Mielke and Harold F Zirbel were married on August 8, 1945.
- Death: Dorothy Mielke died on August 6, 2006, at age 87, in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Elmer W Schultz
M, b. circa 1905
- Birth: Elmer W Schultz was born circa 1905.
Rosalia Mary Dadey
F, b. circa 1905
- Birth: Rosalia Mary Dadey was born circa 1905.
Petronella Anna Pennings
F, b. July 4, 1899
- Birth: Petronella Anna Pennings was born on July 4, 1899 in Phlox, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 23, 1900
- Birth: Christine Pennings was born on July 23, 1900 in Phlox, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
Iva June Pennings
F, b. June 14, 1902, d. September 11, 1921
- Birth: Iva June Pennings was born on June 14, 1902 in Phlox, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 11, 1921, at age 19, in Phlox, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Phlox, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1908
- Birth: Violet Smith was born circa 1908.
- Marriage: She and Ralph Pennings were married on October 27, 1928.
Florence Marie Pennings
F, b. January 14, 1914
- Birth: Florence Marie Pennings was born on January 14, 1914 in Phlox, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
Laverne Kathleen Pennings
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
M, b. 1757
- Birth: Joseph Verstegen was born in 1757.
Cornelus Peters VandenHeuvel
M, b. circa 1775, d. April 23, 1856
- Catharina VandenHeuvel (b. March 22, 1810, d. January 10, 1894)
- Johanna VandenHeuvel (b. June 22, 1812, d. November 9, 1877)
- Johanna Maria VandenHeuvel (b. September 2, 1814, d. July 9, 1889)
- Geertruij VandenHeuvel (b. December 3, 1816, d. July 8, 1839)
- Wilhelmina VandenHeuvel (b. August 28, 1819, d. April 19, 1858)
- Petrus VandenHeuvel (b. circa 1820, d. July 7, 1834)
- Joannes VandenHeuvel (b. May 18, 1823, d. April 6, 1899)
- Gerardus VandenHeuvel (b. July 11, 1825, d. February 7, 1911)
- Birth: Cornelus Peters VandenHeuvel was born circa 1775 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Maria Janssen VanderHeijden were married on June 6, 1807 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Cornelus Peters VandenHeuvel died on April 23, 1856 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.