M, b. October 17, 1843, d. March 23, 1919
- Birth: Leonardus VanderBurgt was born on October 17, 1843 in Rosmalen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Hendrika Linders VanLokven were married on February 17, 1871 in Rosmalen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Leonardus VanderBurgt died on March 23, 1919, at age 75, in Rosmalen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Hendrika Linders VanLokven
F, b. July 22, 1844, d. August 24, 1874
- Birth: Hendrika Linders VanLokven was born on July 22, 1844 in Rosmalen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Leonardus VanderBurgt were married on February 17, 1871 in Rosmalen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Hendrika Linders VanLokven died on August 24, 1874, at age 30.
M, b. December 31, 1866, d. November 16, 1893
- Birth: Antoon VanderZanden was born on December 31, 1866 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on November 16, 1893, at age 26, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. February 1, 1869, d. November 23, 1894
- Birth: Martinus VanderZanden was born on February 1, 1869 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on November 23, 1894, at age 25, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. July 28, 1871
- Birth: Theodora VanderZanden was born on July 28, 1871 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Martinus Beekmans were married on October 21, 1892 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: Theodora VanderZanden and Joseph Vandenberg were married on April 26, 1920 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Mary E Burich
F, b. December 25, 1908, d. September 1972
- Birth: Mary E Burich was born on December 25, 1908 in Reedsville, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Herbert E Kalies were married on October 28, 1930.
- Death: Mary E Burich died in September 1972, at age 63, in Greenleaf, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Patrick Cemetery, Askeaton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Obit. Kaukauna Times 9-13-1972 Funeral services were held Monday, at St. Patrick's church, Askeaton, for Mrs. Herbert Mary K alies, route 1, Greenleaf. She died in her home Friday at the age of sixty-three. Mrs. Kalies was born December 25, 1908 in Reedsville, and with her husband farmed in the Gree nleaf area for the past thirty-four years. She was a member of the St. Patrick church and th e V.F.W. Auxiliary of Kaukauna. Survivors include her husband, six sons; Kenneth, route 1 Greenleaf, Ronald, of Wrightstown ; Herbert Jr. route 2 Crivitz; John, route 4 De Pere; Glenn and Curtis at home; one daughter , Mrs. Gary (Karen) Dille of route 1 Greenleaf; two sisters, Mrs. Elmer Pritzel, Reedsville ; and Mrs. Querin Sleger, Manitowoc; and fourteen grandchildren. Burial was in the parish cemetery.
John Otto Kalies
M, b. October 1, 1937, d. December 9, 2014
- Birth: John Otto Kalies was born on October 1, 1937 in Cato, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on November 10, 1962.
- Death: He died on December 9, 2014, at age 77, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: John Otto Kalies, 77, of De Pere, passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday December 9, 2014 at home. The son of the late Herbert Sr. and Mary (Burich) Kalies was born October 1, 1937 in Cato. John served his country in the U.S. Navy, on the USS Wisconsin. On November 10, 1962 he married the former Mary Naze in Lincoln.
He had worked at UWGB for over 30 years and retired in 1999. He was a member of the AFSCME and Local 1800.
Survivors include his wife, Mary, children Christopher (Brenda) Kalies, Todd Kalies (fiancé Debra Soderbeck), Kim (Ronald) Lilley, and Pamela Kalies, grandchildren, Jenna, Samual, Kendall, Merideth, Aaron, Thérése, Celina, Aiden, Adele, one great-grandson, Ethan. He is also survived by his siblings, Herbert Jr., (Ruth), Joseph (Grace), Curt (Nancy) and Karen (Gary) Dille, as well as his sisters-in-law, Mickey Kalies, Terri Selvey, Yvonne Gigot, and Janet Swoboda; and a brother-in-law Aaron (Carol) Naze. He was preceded in death by his parents, brothers, Kenneth and Ronald, as well as his parents-in-law, Elmer and Josie Naze and brother-in-law Gary Swoboda.
Family and friends may call at RYAN FUNERAL HOME, 305 North Tenth Street De Pere from 4:00 to 7:00 pm on Tuesday December 16, 2014. Parish prayer service will be held to close the evening at 6:45 pm. Visitation will continue after 9:00 am on Wednesday at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Oneida. Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11:00 am on Wednesday with Father John Chrysostom Katamba and Deacon Bobby Doxtator, officiating. Full Military Burial Rites will be held following the Mass. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the Kalies family. Entombment will be held at Shrine of the Good Shepard Mausoleum. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established.
M, b. 1934, d. yes
- Birth: Ronald Kalies was born in 1934.
- Death: He died yes.
F, b. November 12, 1907, d. September 6, 2004
- Birth: Mary Yernesek was born on November 12, 1907 in Yugoslavia.
- Death: She died on September 6, 2004, at age 96.
M, b. 1864, d. April 14, 1937
- Birth: Otto Kalies was born in 1864.
- Death: He died on April 14, 1937, at age ~73.
F, b. 1870, d. November 30, 1934
- Birth: Minnie Kless was born in 1870.
- Death: She died on November 30, 1934, at age ~64.
Gustav O Kalies
M, b. June 16, 1899, d. October 5, 1976
- Birth: Gustav O Kalies was born on June 16, 1899.
- Death: He died on October 5, 1976, at age 77.
Norma Heldena Lorena Nohr
F, b. September 26, 1899, d. 5129
- Birth: Norma Heldena Lorena Nohr was born on September 26, 1899.
- Death: She died in 5129, at age ~3230.
M, b. January 10, 1908, d. July 27, 1995
Family: Emma Mertz (b. October 8, 1906, d. November 24, 1984)
- Elizabeth Kalies
- Shirley Kalies
- Virginia Kalies
- Nancy Kalies
- Ralph F Kalies (b. August 28, 1928, d. January 8, 2014)
- Lloyd O Kalies (b. February 21, 1932, d. December 6, 2003)
- Doris Kalies (b. June 9, 1933, d. September 20, 2012)
- Bonnie Kalies (b. October 30, 1943, d. March 27, 2008)
- Birth: Carl Kalies was born on January 10, 1908.
- Marriage: He and Emma Mertz were married on June 4, 1927.
- Death: Carl Kalies died on July 27, 1995, at age 87.
Ferdinand John Nies
M, b. July 30, 1857, d. April 10, 1933
- Father: John Nies (b. July 8, 1819, d. June 13, 1881)
- Mother: Catherine Link (b. November 25, 1833, d. June 21, 1904)
Family: Theresa Leonhard (b. January 6, 1863, d. February 3, 1954)
- John Ferdinand Nies (b. May 28, 1886, d. January 7, 1939)
- Bernard Louis Nies (b. August 10, 1887, d. December 21, 1887)
- Anton Peter Nies (b. May 5, 1889, d. April 5, 1965)
- Catherine G Nies (b. June 4, 1890, d. before 1900)
- Benjamin Louis Nies (b. February 17, 1891, d. May 8, 1963)
- Grover Peter Nies (b. May 25, 1893, d. February 17, 1979)
- Ella Nies (b. June 4, 1895, d. April 1, 1989)
- Raymond Ferdinand Nies (b. March 29, 1901, d. April 8, 1974)
- Ervin William Nies (b. June 25, 1903, d. January 19, 1990)
- Birth: Ferdinand John Nies was born on July 30, 1857 in Town of Morrison, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Theresa Leonhard were married on November 18, 1884.
- Death: Ferdinand John Nies died on April 10, 1933, at age 75, in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.