Laura Jean Brantmeier
Robert Michael Heimerl
M, b. July 12, 1961, d. June 19, 2017
- Birth: Robert Michael Heimerl was born on July 12, 1961.
- Marriage: He was married on June 22, 1984.
- Death: He died on June 19, 2017, at age 55.
- Note: Bob Heimerl passed away on June 19, 2017 surrounded by family after a short battle with cancer. Robert was born on July 12, 1961 to Hugh and Bonnie (Mommaerts) Heimerl. He married Laura Brantmeier on June 22, 1984. He enjoyed his 23 years with the Co-op in Greenleaf and 18 years of being a volunteer firefighter also for Greenleaf. Robert is survived by his wife Laura and his 3 children, Sarah (Mike) Derouin, Menasha, Michelle (Kyler) Schadrie, Wrightstown, and Bob Jr., Kimberly. Robert is also survived by his father Hugh Heimerl, brothers and sisters, Tina (Tom) Ackerman, Tim (Karen) Heimerl, Beth (Mike) Van Rossum, Lisa (Jim) Steinberger, Tom (Joyce) Brantmeier, Donnie (Judy) Brantmeier, Jean Klug (Robin Sloma), Bob (Donna) Brantmeier, Karen Brantmeier, and Joe (Fancy) Brantmeier, and Goddaughter Amber Brantmeier and Many nieces and nephews. Robert is preceded in death by his mother Bonnie, father-in-law Brandy, and brother-in-law's Jim and Danny.
Friends may call at RYAN FUNERAL HOME 305 N. Tenth Street, De Pere after 4:00PM Friday June 23, 2017. A Prayer Service will take place at 8:00PM to bring the evening to a close. Visitation will continue after 9:00AM Saturday at St. Clare Catholic Church, Greenleaf, until the Mass of Christian Burial at 10:30AM with Fr. Brian Wideman officiating. Please go to www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the family.
A special thank you to Ascera Care Hospice for their loving support and to all the friends, family, and neighbors who cared for him at home.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from June 20 to June 21, 2017.
Sarah L Heimerl
Michelle L Heimerl
Robert Michael Heimerl
Daniel P Brantmeier
Joseph Robert Brantmeier
Amber Dawn Brantmeier
F, b. January 25, 1887, d. July 21, 1894
- Birth: Annie VandeVoort was born on January 25, 1887.
- Death: She died on July 21, 1894, at age 7.
Miriam Magdelen VandeVoort
F, b. July 29, 1890, d. July 13, 1894
- Birth: Miriam Magdelen VandeVoort was born on July 29, 1890 in Greenleaf, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 13, 1894, at age 3.
M, b. October 1, 1891, d. December 1, 1891
- Birth: Anthony VandeVoort was born on October 1, 1891.
- Death: He died on December 1, 1891, at age 0.
M, b. March 5, 1896, d. March 5, 1896
- Birth: Henry VandeVoort was born on March 5, 1896.
- Death: He died on March 5, 1896, at age 0.
M, b. March 16, 1780, d. January 21, 1820
- Birth: Andreas Felten was born on March 16, 1780 in Hamm, Rheinland, Pruessen, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Maria Neises were married on January 15, 1807 in Taben, Rheinland, Preussen, Germany.
- Death: Andreas Felten died on January 21, 1820, at age 39, in Hamm, Rheinland, Pruessen, Germany.
F, b. April 14, 1781, d. April 28, 1863
- Birth: Maria Neises was born on April 14, 1781 in Hamm, Rheinland, Pruessen, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Andreas Felten were married on January 15, 1807 in Taben, Rheinland, Preussen, Germany.
- Death: Maria Neises died on April 28, 1863, at age 82, in Hamm, Rheinland, Pruessen, Germany.
M, b. circa 1890
- Birth: Edward VanWie was born circa 1890.
M, b. October 5, 1877
- Birth: Edward Clancy was born on October 5, 1877.
F, b. circa 1878
- Birth: Catherine Summers was born circa 1878.
M, b. circa 1852
- Birth: Maurice Summers was born circa 1852.
- Marriage: He and Susan Brick were married on May 4, 1869 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1852
- Birth: Susan Brick was born circa 1852.
- Marriage: She and Maurice Summers were married on May 4, 1869 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Robert B Kalupa
M, b. February 14, 1926, d. December 17, 2007
- Birth: Robert B Kalupa was born on February 14, 1926 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Kathleen Kolerus were married on June 25, 1949.
- Death: Robert B Kalupa died on December 17, 2007, at age 81, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kalupa, Robert B.
Bob Kalupa, 81, Marquette, Wis., formerly of Port Washington and Kaukauna, died Monday, Dec. 17, 2007, at St. Paul Home. Bob was born in Kaukauna on Feb. 14, 1926, to the late Edmund and Esther (Sager) Kalupa. He served as a medic in the Navy during World War II and the Korean Conflict. Bob married Katie Kolerus in Kaukauna on June 25, 1949. She preceded him in death on Aug. 2, 2007, after 58 years of marriage. In addition to owning the Marquette Hotel for the past 19 years, Bob also was the former mayor of Marquette. He belonged to various VFW Posts, American Legions, Eagle Clubs, the NRA and Ducks Unlimited. He was an accomplished hunter and fisherman as well as a very talented wildlife artist. Bob loved his country, family and many, many friends.
Bob is survived by his children, Lee Kalupa, Ocono-mowoc and Sue (Jim) Knauer, Port Washington a grandson, Andy Knauer, Milwaukee sister and brothers, Eunice (Donald) Biselx, Mark (Bonita) and Tom (Mary) Kalupa and sisters-in-law, Pat Obey and Scotti Kalupa. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
In addition to his wife and parents, Bob was preceded in death by his sisters and brothers, Germaine (Roy) Lowe, Valoise (Robert) Specht, Edmund "Bud" and Neil Kalupa and sisters-in-law, Jane, Joyce and Janet Kalupa.
A private family service is planned.
2020 E. Main Street
F, b. September 6, 1929, d. August 2, 2007
- Birth: Kathleen Kolerus was born on September 6, 1929.
- Marriage: She and Robert B Kalupa were married on June 25, 1949.
- Death: Kathleen Kolerus died on August 2, 2007, at age 77.