Rae Ann VanderHeiden
M, b. circa 1930, d. 2002
- Birth: Mark VanderHeiden was born circa 1930.
- Death: He died in 2002.
Norbert J Smits
M, b. September 22, 1906, d. July 12, 1996
- Birth: Norbert J Smits was born on September 22, 1906.
- Marriage: He and Lucille Biemert were married on September 17, 1935 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Norbert J Smits died on July 12, 1996, at age 89.
F, b. circa 1906
- Birth: Lucille Biemert was born circa 1906.
- Marriage: She and Norbert J Smits were married on September 17, 1935 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Lillian Louise Smits
F, b. April 22, 1914, d. May 17, 1997
- Birth: Lillian Louise Smits was born on April 22, 1914.
- Marriage: She and Harvey Leloo were married on May 3, 1932.
- Death: Lillian Louise Smits died on May 17, 1997, at age 83.
M, b. May 5, 1907, d. July 27, 1990
- Birth: Harvey Leloo was born on May 5, 1907.
- Marriage: He and Lillian Louise Smits were married on May 3, 1932.
- Death: Harvey Leloo died on July 27, 1990, at age 83.
F, b. August 22, 1929, d. January 28, 2002
Family: Daniel Bohm (b. April 23, 1928, d. December 11, 2014)
- Birth: Dolores Minten was born on August 22, 1929.
- Marriage: She and Daniel Bohm were married on December 27, 1952 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Dolores Minten died on January 28, 2002, at age 72.
- Note: Mrs. Dolly Bohm, 72, Village of Howard, died suddenly Monday, Jan 28, 2002 at a local hospital surrounded by her family. She was born August 22, 1929, in De Pere, to Regina (Smits) Minten and the late Antone Minten. On Dec. 27, 1952 she married Daniel Bohm at St. Boniface catholic church in De Pere. Dolly was a teacher for the Green Bay Public School system for many years. She was involved in the S.A.P.P. Program for years as a teacher until retirement in 1990. Dolly was a member of St. John the Baptist Parish. She was a avid birdwatcher and traveled to almost every state to go “birding”. Dolly was a member of the Wisconsin Society of Ornithology and the American Birding Association. She was also an avid crafter and enjoyed sharing her needlepoint and craft work at the holidays. Dolly enjoyed traveling with her family all over the world. Some of her best times were those spent with her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Survivors included her husband of 49 years, Daniel, her mother, Regina Minten, DePere; four children and their spouses, Donna and David Karcz, Pulaski, Jeanne and Dan Baeten, Green Bay, Mitchel and Lori Bohm, Hobart, Nancy Bohm, Green Bay, eight grandchildren, Dawn (Kyle) Severson, Denise Druckery, David Karcz, Jr and his fiancé Gretchen Wendt, Ashley Baeten, Andrea Baeten, Mark (Renee) Bohm, Michael Bohm , Katie Bohm; two great-grandchildren, Ryan Severson and Hunter Bohm, two brothers and sister-in-law, Richard and Sharon Minten, Green Bay; Paul and Jean Minten, De Pere; many other relatives and friends.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 8 p.m. on Thursday. A Parish Wake Service will be held at 7:30 p.m. Thursday. Friends may also call at St. John the Baptist Church Howard, from 9:00 a.m. until time of the funeral services.
M, b. April 23, 1928, d. December 11, 2014
- Birth: Daniel Bohm was born on April 23, 1928 in Bowler, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Dolores Minten were married on December 27, 1952 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Daniel Bohm died on December 11, 2014, at age 86.
- Burial: He was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Daniel Bohm, 86, Howard, joined his wife in Heaven on Thursday, December 11, 2014. He was born April 23, 1928, in Bowler, WI to Alfred and Dorothy (Nequette) Bohm.
Daniel graduated from Nicolet High School in De Pere, Class of 1947. He served in the Armed Forces in Germany from 1950 to 1952 in the 169th Medical Company. Daniel married Dolores "Dolly" Minten on December 27, 1952 at St. Boniface Catholic Church, De Pere and they celebrated 49 years together.
Daniel followed his father and worked for the Chicago & Northwestern Railroad in the signal department for 42 plus years, retiring in 1988. He could make or fix almost anything. With Dolly's help, he built the fold down camper they used to take the family on vacations to almost all of the states. He enjoyed hunting and working on his property at Navarino. Dan and Dolly also traveled extensively as avid birdwatchers. He always enjoyed a good game of Schafkopf.
Daniel is survived by his children and their spouses, Donna (Dave) Karcz, Jeanne (Dan) Baeten, Mitch (Lori) Bohm, and Nancy Bohm; grandchildren, Dawn (Kyle) Severson, Denise (Chad) Weyenberg, David (Gretchen) Karcz, Jr., Ashley Baeten, Andrea Baeten and her fiancé, Justin Lowen, Mark Bohm, Mike Bohm, Katie (Al) Dorn; great-grandchildren, Ryan, Cameron, and Autumn Severson, Madison, Sydney, and Grant Weyenberg, Collin and Harrison Karcz, Hunter, Isabella and Calvin Bohm, and twins, Klara and Louie Dorn; a sister, Jackie (Al) Anderson; Dolly's brothers, Richard (Sharon) Minten and Paul (Jean) Minten; and many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Dolly, in January, 2002; his parents; a brother and his wife, Clell (Kelly) (Marilyn) Bohm; a nephew, Phil Bohm; and Dolly's parents, Antone and Regina (Smits) Minten.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday, December 14. The Parish Wake Service will be held at 7 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home. Friends may also call at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 2597 Glendale Ave., (one quarter mile east of the corner of Cardinal Ln. and Glendale Ave.), from 10 to 11 a.m. Monday, December 15. The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Monday at the church with Rev. John Bergstadt officiating. Entombment will be in the Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff of ManorCare West for the excellent care given to Daniel.
Dale Henry VanRossum
M, b. March 1, 1935, d. June 3, 2008
- Birth: Dale Henry VanRossum was born on March 1, 1935.
- Death: He died on June 3, 2008, at age 73.
- Note: June 5, 2008
Van Rossum, Dale Henry
Dale Henry Van Rossum, 73, Crivitz resident died Tuesday at home. He was born to the late Henry and Irene Van Rossum in Green Bay. He was employed by Northwest Engineering, Petroleum Equipment and moved to Crivitz, where he built his own home in 1979 and retired from Crivitz Lumber Co. Dale loved to hunt, fish, work in his garden and tease a lot with everyone.
Surviving are his wife, Donna; two sons, John (Jenny) and Mike (Lori), both of Crivitz; four daughters, Jolene fiance Darrin) Van Rossum, Green Bay; Kathy (Bill) Gardner, Cecil; Lona Van Rossum, Zachow; Vonda Van Rossum, Crivitz; 10 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren; one brother, Allen, California; and one sister, Linda Van Rossum, California.
We wish to thank Unity and all the girls, especially Laura, Vicky, nurses, Missy, Karen Ann and Roger for all they did for Dale and listen to all his stories. I myself will miss their happy faces. Thank you, Donna.
Friends may call at the Rhodes-Charapata Funeral Home in Crivitz, Saturday, June 7, 2008, from 2 p.m. until time of memorial service at 4 p.m.