Henry James Dollar
M, b. November 19, 1909, d. July 20, 1978
- Birth: Henry James Dollar was born on November 19, 1909.
- Marriage: He and Bertha Anna Freeman were married on June 2, 1945.
- Death: Henry James Dollar died on July 20, 1978, at age 68.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
Family: Robert Dunks (b. June 17, 1946, d. November 28, 2014)
Vincent John Freeman
M, b. July 1, 1922, d. December 25, 1964
- Birth: Vincent John Freeman was born on July 1, 1922.
- Death: He died on December 25, 1964, at age 42.
John Henry Freeman
M, b. July 27, 1907, d. August 5, 1988
- Birth: John Henry Freeman was born on July 27, 1907 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lucille Ann VanderLinden were married on May 4, 1937.
- Death: John Henry Freeman died on August 5, 1988, at age 81, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Obit. De Pere Journal Democrat - 8-11-1988 John H. (Jack) Freeman, 81 508 N. Huron St. died unexpectedly Friday morning at his home. He was born in Brillion July 27, 1907, to the late Henry and Nellie Vande Wettering Freeman a nd served in the Army during World War II. Mr. Freeman married Lucy Vander Linden may 5, 1937, at St. Mary church and they farmed in th e town of De Pere for many years. He retired from Larsen company in 1971 Survivors are his wife; three sons, Arnold and Daniel of Green Bay and Arland of Guerney, ILL .; four daughters, Mrs. Arnold (Lynne) Freeman, Mrs. Tom (Elaine) La Luzerne and Mary Conra d of Green Bay, Mrs. Roger (Delores) Meulemans of Wrightstown and Mrs. Robert (Carol) Melott e of Santa Ana, Calif. 21 grandchildren, three great grandchildren; two sisters, Delia Vande r Loop of Kaukauna, and Florence Sargent of Indiana, and two brothers, Frank of Florida and C larence of Indiana. He was preceded in death by three sisters and four brothers. Funeral services were held Monday morning at St. Mary Church. The Rev. Frank Schrage officia ted and entombment was in Allouez Mausoleum with Ryan Funeral Home handling arrangements.
Lucille Ann VanderLinden
F, b. January 27, 1915, d. June 3, 2012
- Birth: Lucille Ann VanderLinden was born on January 27, 1915 in Town of Rockland, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Henry Freeman were married on May 4, 1937.
- Death: Lucille Ann VanderLinden died on June 3, 2012, at age 97.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lucy Ann Freeman 97, De Pere passed away peacefully on Sunday June 3, 2012 with her family at her side. She was born January 27, 1915 in the Town of Rockland. On May 4, 1937 she married John H. Freeman.
Lucy was a lifelong member of St. Mary Catholic Church in De Pere. She enjoyed spending time with Vern and Loretta, especially going for fish and cards to follow. Bus trips on the senior bus with her many friends and visits from her special animal friends Petey, Teddy, Mini, and Reese were always a special time. Above all it was the time she spent with her family, grandchildren, and great grandchildren that was most cherished.
She is survived by her children, Arnold (Lynne) Freeman, De Pere, Delores (Roger) Meulemans, Wrightstown, Elaine (Tom) LaLuzerne, De Pere, Arlin (Carol) Freeman, Green Bay, Daniel (Donna) Freeman, De Pere, Mary (James) Tenor Sr., Green Bay, and Carol (Scott) Zettlemoyer, Lake Elsinore, Ca. Her 21 grandchildren and 44 great grandchildren and 4 great great grandchildren as well as numerous nieces and nephews survive.
Lucy was preceded in death by her husband John in 1988, and her siblings, Theresa, Frank (Minnie), August (Francis), and John.
Friends may call at the RYAN FUNERAL HOME 305 N. Tenth Street De Pere from 4 - 8pm on Thursday June 7, 2012. A parish prayer service led by Pastoral Minister Steve Donovan will be held at 7pm. Visitation will continue after 9:30am Friday at St. Mary Catholic Church 4805 Sportsman Drive, Town of Ledgeview, until the Mass of Christian Burial at 11am with Fr. Patrick Beno officiating. Please go to www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the family.
The family would like to thank Dan and Donna Freeman for taking care of mom prior to her illness. The entire staff at the Jack & Engrid Meng Residence/Unity Hospice who became our second family; and to Lori Nelson for always being there when we and grandma needed her.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from June 4 to June 6, 2012.
Alphonse Joseph Emerie Rousselle
M, b. February 24, 1857, d. December 17, 1916
- Birth: Alphonse Joseph Emerie Rousselle was born on February 24, 1857.
- Marriage: He and Lucille Fremont were married on March 8, 1877 in Renfrew, Ontario, Canada.
- Death: Alphonse Joseph Emerie Rousselle died on December 17, 1916, at age 59.
M, b. circa 1905
- Birth: Charles Freeman was born circa 1905.
M, b. February 1, 1921, d. July 22, 1989
- Birth: Clarence Freeman was born on February 1, 1921 in Tony, Rusk Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 22, 1989, at age 68, in South Bend, St Joseph Co, Indiana.
Peter Herman Freeman
M, b. June 13, 1909, d. November 12, 1975
- Birth: Peter Herman Freeman was born on June 13, 1909.
- Death: He died on November 12, 1975, at age 66, in Ladysmith, Rusk Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. September 5, 1884, d. June 2, 1969
Family: John Smith (b. April 7, 1883, d. May 19, 1937)
- Birth: Mary VandeWettering was born on September 5, 1884 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Smith were married on November 21, 1906 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary VandeWettering died on June 2, 1969, at age 84, in Naper, Boyd Co, Nebraska.
M, b. April 7, 1883, d. May 19, 1937
- Birth: John Smith was born on April 7, 1883 in Sutton, Clay Co, Nebraska.
- Marriage: He and Mary VandeWettering were married on November 21, 1906 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Smith died on May 19, 1937, at age 54, in Naper, Boyd Co, Nebraska.
Edward Leo Danen
M, b. May 15, 1906, d. June 7, 1988
- Father: Antone Danen (b. November 4, 1873, d. February 20, 1946)
- Mother: Mary Teisling (b. March 26, 1872, d. March 22, 1946)
- Birth: Edward Leo Danen was born on May 15, 1906 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 7, 1988, at age 82, in Taylor County, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 19, 1894, d. March 17, 1970
- Birth: William Cypher was born on February 19, 1894 in Minnesota.
- Death: He died on March 17, 1970, at age 76, in Taylor County, Wisconsin.