George Daniel Giese
M, b. October 8, 1912, d. October 26, 1986
- Father: Robert Giese (b. April 4, 1879, d. June 23, 1964)
- Mother: Ida Maile (b. February 10, 1888, d. July 28, 1961)
- Birth: George Daniel Giese was born on October 8, 1912 in Goodrich, Taylor Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Ellen Freeman were married on June 7, 1939 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: George Daniel Giese died on October 26, 1986, at age 74, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Obit. De Pere Journal Democrat 10-30-1986 George Daniel Giese, 74, rural De Pee, Died unexpectedly Sunday afternoon at his home. He was born in Goodrich Oct. 8, 1912, a son of the late Robert and Ida Maile Giese and marrie d Elizbeth Freeman at Brillion June 7, 1939. Mr. Giese owned and operated a tavern in Brillion and Greenleaf and was employed by Brillio n Iron Works for many yeas. He also worked at the Sturgeon Bay ship yard and farmed in the to wn of Wrightstown. He was a member of St. Paul Lutheran church. Survivors are one daughter, Mrs. Leslie (Rae Marie) Gibson of rural De Pere; two sons, Rober t of rural Brillion and Ronald of rural Greenleaf. five grandchildren, four step-grandchildre n and two brothers, Edward Giese of Green Bay and Lester Giese of Beaver Dam. He was preceded in death by his wife in Jan. 1986; one son; one sister and one brother. Funeral services ere held Wednesday morning at Trinity Lutheran church, Brillion. the Rev. Wa llace Gaulke officiated and burial was in the Brillion Community cemetery.
Robert Arvin Giese
Ronald George Giese
Edward Peter Freeman
M, b. September 28, 1915, d. September 27, 1949
- Birth: Edward Peter Freeman was born on September 28, 1915.
- Death: He died on September 27, 1949, at age 33.
- Burial: He was buried in St Paul Cemetery, Wrightstown, Wisconsin.
Edna Mae Freeman
F, b. January 17, 1918, d. June 8, 1987
- Birth: Edna Mae Freeman was born on January 17, 1918.
- Death: She died on June 8, 1987, at age 69.
M, b. August 16, 1919, d. June 26, 1978
- Birth: Ralph Lubenske was born on August 16, 1919.
- Death: He died on June 26, 1978, at age 58.
Bertha Anna Freeman
F, b. April 14, 1920, d. October 1990
- Birth: Bertha Anna Freeman was born on April 14, 1920.
- Marriage: She and Henry James Dollar were married on June 2, 1945.
- Death: Bertha Anna Freeman died in October 1990, at age 70.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
- Note: Obit. De Pere Journal Democrat 11-1-1990 Mrs. Henry Dollar, 70, 3359 Creek View rd. died Tuesday at her home. She was born April 14, 1920 in Wrightstown to the late Henry and Henrietta Vander Wettering F reeman. She married Henry Dollar in De Pere June 2, 1945. They farmed together in De Pere unt il their retirement in 1972. He preceded her in death July 20, 1978. Mrs. Dollar was a membe r of the Glenmore Homemakers club and the Daughters of Isabella. Survivors are one son, James Dollar of De Pere, Four daughters, Mrs. Larry (Carol) Theys of L uxenberg, Mrs. Bob (Sue) Dunks of Green Bay, Mrs. Bob (Mary) Ver Haagh and Mrs. Don (Fran) Ge orgia, Jr. both of De Pere; 13 grandchildren, one sister, Sadie Roffers and a sister in law , Lillian Terrian both of Green Bay. She was preceded in death by three brothers Martin, Edwa rd and Vince Freeman and three sisters Cecelia Van Hulst, Betty Giese and Edna Lubenske. Friends may call at Cotter Funeral Home after 4 o'clock today(Thursday). A prayer service wi ll be held at 7:30 tonight. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 Friday morning at St. Mar y Catholic church. The Rev. Ed Witczak will officiate and burial will be in Mount Olivet ceme tery.