- Bryan Wulf (b. November 2, 1995, d. January 23, 2003)
- Bryan Wulf (b. November 2, 1995, d. January 23, 2003)
M, b. November 2, 1995, d. January 23, 2003
- Birth: Bryan Wulf was born on November 2, 1995.
- Death: He died on January 23, 2003, at age 7.
Leola Mary DeBroux
F, b. March 27, 1923, d. November 30, 2010
- Birth: Leola Mary DeBroux was born on March 27, 1923 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 30, 2010, at age 87, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
- Note: Leola Mary Dillhunt died peacefully on Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2010, in Green Bay. She was born March 27, 1923, in De Pere, to Louis and Adele (Brouillard) DeBroux.
She attended St. Joseph's grade school in De Pere and the Academy in Green Bay; she kept in touch with her classmates from the Academy her entire life. She attended a business college in California, Xavier University in Cincinnati, and St. Norbert in De Pere.
She worked as a secretary at Fort Howard in Green Bay and then enlisted in the Women's Army Corps (WAC) during World War II. While in the service, she met her husband, Staff Sergeant Lawrence J. Dilllhunt. She was proud of her military service and served as Commander of Green Bay's Madelyn LaCanne American Legion Post.
Leola was a steadfast friend and dedicated letter writer. She also wrote stories and poetry, took writing classes, and belonged to a writing group. For years, she wrote the column, "Smiling With Lee..." for the Mason Manor monthly newsletter.
All who knew her talked of her positive attitude and her ability to revel in the small things in life: a Sunday drive, a walk in the garden, watching the fall colors, singing favorite songs, rereading a good mystery, an animated conversation, and a good meal with friends and family. Leola loved family gatherings and spending time with each of her 12 children and their families. She also enjoyed sewing and working on her crewel embroidery projects.
Leola is survived by her brother, Francis (Donna) DeBroux, Manitowoc; sister Margaret DeBroux, Platteville; her children and their partners, Maria Dillhunt and Linda Schrevens, Kathy and Jim Kennard, Cliff Dillhunt and Kathy Koegel, Tom and Lynette Dillhunt, Donna Dillhunt and Jan Jansen, Mary Ryan, Jack Dillhunt, Colleen Reinke, Dorothy and Roger Burt, Theresa and Pat Vande Walle, Pat and Lisa Dillhunt; and 16 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. Leola was preceded in death by her husband; three sons, David, Michael, and Paul; and her two brothers, Maurice and James.
Visitation will be held on Friday, Dec. 3, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., with a prayer service at 7 p.m. at Cotter Funeral Home, 860 N. Webster Ave., De Pere. Visitation will continue on Saturday from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. at St. Mary Catholic Community, Pope John the XXIII Circle, off Sportsman Drive, town of Ledgeview. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at the church on Saturday at 11 a.m., with Rev. John H. Harper officiating. Leola will be buried next to her husband in Mt. Olivet Cemetery in De Pere. Online condolences may be expressed to the family at www.cotterfuneralhome.com.
The family wishes to thank the staff of the Odd Fellow Home for the careful and loving care they gave to Leola.
Lawrence J Dillhunt
M, b. October 27, 1913, d. October 28, 2001
- Birth: Lawrence J Dillhunt was born on October 27, 1913.
- Death: He died on October 28, 2001, at age 88.
Margaret Mary DeBroux
F, b. 1929, d. July 1, 2013
- Birth: Margaret Mary DeBroux was born in 1929 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 1, 2013, at age ~84.
- Note: Margaret Mary DeBroux passed from this world on July 1. She was preceded in death by her parents Adele and Louis DeBroux, sister Leola and brothers Maurice and James. She is survived by her brother Frances. Loving mother to her six children Danielle, Gerald, Adele, Kelly, Laura and Catherine and proud grandmother to Sean, Maura and Julia. She touched many lives holding many close to her heart including Margaret's adopted daughter Dominique, Dominique's daughter Jessica and the spouses of her children, Debra Gleason, Richard Grosse, Roy Iwatake and Brad Carlson. Margaret was born in DePere, WI in 1929 and graduated from Cardinal Stritch College with a BA in Fine Arts and moved to Chicago where she married and raised her children. She was a prolific artist, working in multiple media as well as a published poet.
Margaret's life will be celebrated with a memorial and vigil service at the Irish American Heritage Center at 4626 N Knox Ave, Chicago, IL on Saturday, July 6. Visitation will begin at 1 pm and the vigil service will be at 3 pm with a meal to follow.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on July 4, 2013.
Maurice J DeBroux
M, b. September 14, 1926, d. June 1970
- Birth: Maurice J DeBroux was born on September 14, 1926.
- Death: He died in June 1970, at age 43.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1928, d. 1929
- Birth: Marie DeBroux was born in 1928.
- Death: She died in 1929, at age ~1.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 31, 1923, d. January 5, 1972
Family: Jerome J Sigl (b. December 23, 1925, d. November 18, 2007)
- Birth: Erma Voeks was born on July 31, 1923 in Denmark, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Jerome J Sigl were married on January 5, 1957 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Erma Voeks died on January 5, 1972, at age 48.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena