James Arthur Woodcock
M, b. July 21, 1900, d. November 13, 1974
- Birth: James Arthur Woodcock was born on July 21, 1900.
- Marriage: He and Leona Delores Tyrell were married on July 18, 1926.
- Death: James Arthur Woodcock died on November 13, 1974, at age 74.
Marian Eleanor Tyrell
F, b. August 4, 1912, d. April 21, 1930
- Birth: Marian Eleanor Tyrell was born on August 4, 1912.
- Death: She died on April 21, 1930, at age 17.
Arthur Lawrence Tyrell
M, b. May 18, 1915, d. March 2, 1984
- Birth: Arthur Lawrence Tyrell was born on May 18, 1915.
- Marriage: He and Mildred Ruth Crosby were married on February 8, 1947.
- Death: Arthur Lawrence Tyrell died on March 2, 1984, at age 68.
Mildred Ruth Crosby
F, b. September 16, 1909
- Birth: Mildred Ruth Crosby was born on September 16, 1909.
- Marriage: She and Arthur Lawrence Tyrell were married on February 8, 1947.
Ethel Mae Tyrell
F, b. March 16, 1918, d. January 24, 2015
- Birth: Ethel Mae Tyrell was born on March 16, 1918 in Sheldon, Rusk Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 24, 2015, at age 96.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ethel M. Schuette, Greenville, (formerly of Kaukauna), age 96, passed away on January 24, 2015. She was born in Sheldon, WI. Ethel was a long-time member of Trinity Ev. Lutheran Church and was very active in its Ladies Aid Society; also a volunteer at Trinity Lutheran School and St. Paul's home and active in many other local organizations.
She is survived by her children: Wayne (Laurie), Jeanne Hanson, Myron (Donna), David (Mary) and Ruth Sundby; 8 grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Edwin, an infant daughter, Mary, an infant granddaughter, Sarah, daughter-in-law, Carla Schuette, and a son-in-law, Michael Sundby.
Funeral Services for Ethel will be at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at TRINITY EV. LUTHERAN CHURCH, 804 Grignon St., Kaukauna with Rev. Tim Wilkens officiating, a luncheon will follow service. Friends may call on Tuesday (TONIGHT), January 27, 2015 at BOETTCHER FAMILY FUNERAL HOME, 2401 Fieldcrest Dr., Kaukauna from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and again on Wednesday directly at church from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service. Private interment will take place at Highland Memorial Park. In lieu of flowers, memorials preferred to Trinity Ev. Lutheran Church.
M, b. August 15, 1905, d. April 22, 1997
- Birth: Edwin Schuette was born on August 15, 1905.
- Death: He died on April 22, 1997, at age 91, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Edwin "Mike" Schuette, age 91, 800 W. 10th St.,
Kaukauna, passed away Thesday, April 22, 1997, at the St. Paul
Home after an extended illness.
He was born August 15, 1905, in Manitowoc, son of the late
Henry and Anna (Regling) Schuette. When a small boy, he
moved with his parents to Clark Co., where he grew up.
Mike married the former Ethel Tyrrell on April 6, 1940.
They recently observed 57 years of marriage together. He was a
Journeyman Electrician, having received his training at Coyne
Electric School in Chicago. Mike followed his trade with
electrician jobs and Independent Contracting. After their
marriage, the couple moved to Manitowoc where he was
employed at Manitowoc Shipbuilding Co., working on car ferries
and the building of submarines, during the war. In 1946, they
moved to Kaukauna where they have resided since. Mike was
employed at Kimberly Clark Field Service and Thilmany Pulp
and Paper until his retirement. He was a member of Trinity Ev.
Lutheran Church, Kaukauna, the International Electrical
Workers, and A.A.R.P. Mike enjoyed working in his yard, garden
and orchard and spending time with family and friends.
He is survived by: his wife, Ethel; three sons and
daughters-in-law: Wayne (Carla) Schuette, and their daughters
Georgia and Stefanie Castro Valley, CA, Myron (Donna)
Schuette, Kaukauna, and their daughters Jennifer (fiancee Mike
Tews), and Abbie (John) Gomolski and their son Craig, David
(Mary) Schuette, and their children Adam and Holly,
Wilmington, NC; two daughters and one son-in-law: Jeanne
(Anthony) Hanson and their son Eric, Minneapolis, Ruth
Schuette (friend Mike Sundby), Minneapolis; 1 great grandson,
Derek Pantor; 2 step-grandsons: Steve and Paul Duran; 6
step-great-grandchildren: Chris, Misty, Chelsea, Camille,
Stephan and Alex Duran; numerous nieces and nephews. He is
further survived by: his wife's sister: Leona Woodcock, Stanley,
Mike was preceded in death by: daughter Mary Schuette;
granddaughter Sarah Schuette; 6 brothers and 4 sisters-in-law:
Richard (Freda) Schuette, Hugo (Hulda) Schuette, Walter (Amy)
Schuette, Rheinhardt Schuette, Henry Schuette, Arthur (Hulda)
Schuette; sister Olga Schuette.
Wayne E Schuette
F, b. March 10, 1947, d. March 10, 1947
- Birth: Mary Schuette was born on March 10, 1947.
- Death: She died on March 10, 1947, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Thomas Lee Thompson
Karen Ann Thompson
Colleen Mary Thompson
Diane Marie Thompson
Richard John Weber
Jacqueline Ann Weber
Kelly Sue Weber
Kristy Leigh Thompson