M, b. circa 1917, d. 1988
- Birth: Elmer Caskennette was born circa 1917.
- Death: He died in 1988.
Reva Frances Caskennette
F, b. December 28, 1923, d. September 9, 1986
- Birth: Reva Frances Caskennette was born on December 28, 1923 in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.
- Death: She died on September 9, 1986, at age 62, in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada.
Leo Edward Ouellette
M, b. June 9, 1921, d. September 9, 2007
- Birth: Leo Edward Ouellette was born on June 9, 1921 in Minneapolis, Hennepin Co, Minnesota.
- Death: He died on September 9, 2007, at age 86, in Minneapolis, Hennepin Co, Minnesota.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Snelling Cemetery, Minnesota.
M, b. January 26, 1921, d. December 6, 2004
- Birth: John Sparish was born on January 26, 1921.
- Death: He died on December 6, 2004, at age 83.
Anton Lawrence Hendricks
M, b. April 17, 1931, d. August 2, 2013
- Birth: Anton Lawrence Hendricks was born on April 17, 1931 in Turtle Lake, Barron Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 2, 2013, at age 82, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Anton “Tony” Hendricks, age 82 of Reedsburg, Wisconsin, formerly of Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin died Friday, August 2, 2013 at the Appleton Medical Center in Appleton, Wisconsin.
The Mass of Christian Burial will be held Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 11:00 A.M. at St. Cecilia's Catholic Church in Wisconsin Dells with Father Michael Richel celebrating. Visitation will be held at St. Cecilia's Catholic Church on Tuesday from 9:30 A.M. until the time of service at 11 A.M. Military rites will be provided by the Harold B. Larkin American Legion Post 187 of Wisconsin Dells.
Tony was born April 17, 1931 in Turtle Lake, Wisconsin the son of Anton and Rose (Bauer) Hendricks. He grew up in the Turtle Lake area and lived in Wisconsin Dells from 1992 to 2008. In 1957 he married Charlotte Smith. She preceded him in death in 2003. Tony served in the U.S. Army and was honorably discharged. For many years he worked as an auto mechanic. Tony enjoyed working, bowling, playing cribbage, assembling puzzles and hunting. He was a member of the American Legion, Veterans of Foreign Wars and the Knights of Columbus in Portage and Baraboo.
Tony is survived by his sons, Bill of Reedsburg, Lane of Cottage Grove, Minnesota, Tony of Red Wing, Minnesota and Brent (Loree) of Lone Rock, Wisconsin; numerous grandchildren and great grandchildren; and sisters, Theresa Sparish of Cumberland, Wisconsin and Mary Johnson of Missouri. He was preceded in death by his parents; wife and 14 siblings.
M, b. August 22, 1915, d. December 17, 2001
- Birth: Ferdinand Adolph was born on August 22, 1915.
- Death: He died on December 17, 2001, at age 86, in Stearns County, Minnesota.
Leonard Joseph Pusc
M, b. January 13, 1925, d. March 27, 2005
- Birth: Leonard Joseph Pusc was born on January 13, 1925.
- Death: He died on March 27, 2005, at age 80.
Bernard Alexander Linn
M, b. 1876, d. February 10, 1947
- Birth: Bernard Alexander Linn was born in 1876.
- Marriage: He and Bertha May Linn were married on December 2, 1896.
- Death: Bernard Alexander Linn died on February 10, 1947, at age ~71, in Kimball, Stearns Co, Minnesota.
Bertha May Linn
F, b. March 4, 1878, d. June 11, 1960
- Birth: Bertha May Linn was born on March 4, 1878 in Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and Bernard Alexander Linn were married on December 2, 1896.
- Death: Bertha May Linn died on June 11, 1960, at age 82, in Kimball, Stearns Co, Minnesota.
Family: Bernice Loch (b. February 14, 1926, d. February 14, 2009)
Dean C Pickle
M, b. January 14, 1928, d. March 14, 1997
- Birth: Dean C Pickle was born on January 14, 1928.
- Death: He died on March 14, 1997, at age 69, in Minnesota.
Lawrence Edward Green
M, b. May 31, 1933, d. February 21, 2006
- Birth: Lawrence Edward Green was born on May 31, 1933 in St Paul, Hennepin Co, Minnesota.
- Marriage: He and Elaine Margaret Loch were married in 1968.
- Death: Lawrence Edward Green died on February 21, 2006, at age 72, in Mesa, Maricopa Co, Arizona.
Bernie James Hilary
M, b. March 20, 1885, d. June 26, 1981
- Birth: Bernie James Hilary was born on March 20, 1885.
- Marriage: He and Mary Josephine Johnson were married on March 9, 1905.
- Death: Bernie James Hilary died on June 26, 1981, at age 96, in Kimball, Stearns Co, Minnesota.
Mary Josephine Johnson
F, b. April 19, 1885, d. January 31, 1963
- Birth: Mary Josephine Johnson was born on April 19, 1885 in Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and Bernie James Hilary were married on March 9, 1905.
- Death: Mary Josephine Johnson died on January 31, 1963, at age 77, in Kimball, Stearns Co, Minnesota.