Gerald L Annis
M, b. August 27, 1949, d. March 31, 2008
- Birth: Gerald L Annis was born on August 27, 1949 in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 20, 1972 in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 31, 2008, at age 58.
- Note: Gerald L. 'Jerry' Annis RACINE - Gerald L. 'Jerry' Annis, 58, passed away Monday, March 31, 2008. Jerry was born in Racine August 27, 1949, son of the late Orville and R. Lillian (nee: Bendtsen) Annis. On October 20, 1972, in Racine, Jerry was united in marriage to Beverly M. Quinn. Jerry was a graduate of Case High School and attended the University of Wisconsin-Stout. He was employed with Racine Welding for a number of years before relocating to Fremont, where he and his wife, Bev and his parents, owned and operated the Fremont Hotel. He was last working at MAMCO in Racine. Jerry enjoyed his Saturday afternoons playing Schafskopf with his friends at Rogers. He was an avid golfer and a huge Packer, Brewer, Badger, and Cub fan. Jerry was an avid golfer and loved taking cruises with his wife. He will be deeply missed. Survivors include his loving wife and best friend of 35 years, Beverly; his daughter, Nicole 'Nikki' (Tim) Hoewisch of Little Chute; his two grandchildren, Aaron and Sara; brother and sisters, Stan (Kathy) Annis of Racine, Karen Christensen (John B. Hastey IV) of Tucson, Ariz., Sue (Chad) Anderson of Galesburg, Ill., Pam (Carl) Merkel of Neenah; father-in-law, Harry Quinn of Racine; nieces, nephews, other relatives, and many dear friends. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his mother-in-law, Dorothy Quinn. A Memorial service will be held at the funeral home on Thursday, April 3, 2008, 6 p.m. Relatives and friends may meet with the family at the funeral home on Thursday from 4 p.m. until time of service. Memorials to the family have been suggested. MARESH-MEREDITH AND ACKLAM FUNERAL HOME 803 Main Street 634-7888.
Beverly M Quinn
Family: Barbara Evans (b. September 26, 1936, d. December 13, 2009)
F, b. September 26, 1936, d. December 13, 2009
- Birth: Barbara Evans was born on September 26, 1936 in St Paul, Ramsey Co, Minnesota.
- Death: She died on December 13, 2009, at age 73.
- Note: December 15, 2009
Rendall, Barbara J.
Barbara J. Rendall, age 73, passed away after battling cancer on Sunday, December 13, 2009, with her family by her side. She was born in St. Paul, MN, on September 26, 1936, daughter of the late Henry and Irene (Westbury) Evans. Barb came to Appleton on October 16, 1939 when her grandfather W.A. Westbury became president of the Appleton Chair Corp. She graduated from Appleton Senior High in 1954 and Lawrence College in 1958 majoring in Spanish. Barb taught high school Spanish from 1958 to 1959 in Marinette and later worked for Dr. Colgan and Lawrence University. On September 16, 1961, Barb was united in marriage to Richard Rendall. She enjoyed four trips to England, giving gifts to family members, doting on her grandchildren in all their activities, ringing bells and singing in the church choir.
Barb is survived by her husband of 48 years; Richard, three children; Anne (Randall) Bullock and their children; Nathan, Ian and Emma, Susan (Rick) Sanderfoot and their children; Thomas, Nicole and Matthew, Christopher (Julie) Rendall and their children; Zachary and Adam. She is further survived by a brother; David and a half brother; Tom (Linda) Evans and a special friend Jim Romenesko. Barb was preceded in death by her father and mother-in-law; Norman (Esther) Rendall.
A funeral service for Barb will be held at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, December 16, 2009, at Trinity Lutheran Church, 209 S. Allen St., Appleton. Visitation will be held from 9 a.m. until the hour of service at the church on Wednesday. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund will be established in Barb's name.
2211 N. Richmond Street
Appleton, WI 54911
"Serving as would be Served."
Michael Louis Borski
M, b. August 25, 1927, d. December 28, 2006
- Father: Leo Borski (b. April 10, 1885, d. October 7, 1950)
- Mother: Helen Wayerski (b. June 27, 1888, d. January 1, 1961)
- Birth: Michael Louis Borski was born on August 25, 1927 in Junction City, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 28, 2006, at age 79, in Stevens Point, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Wisconsin Rapids Daily Tribune Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, Wood County Friday, December 29, 2006
Michael L. Borski
Michael L. Borski, 79, of Stevens Point passed away Thursday, Dec. 28, 2006, at St. Michael's Hospital, Stevens Point.
A Mass of Christian burial will be held on Saturday, Dec. 30, 2006, at 10 a.m. at St. Michael's Catholic Church, Junction City. The Rev. Augustine Bentil will officiate. Burial will take place in St. Michael's Cemetery, Junction City, where military rites will be conducted by the American Legion Post 468 of Milladore. The visitation will be held on Friday from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m. at Martens/Kundinger Funeral Home, Junction City, and on Saturday from 9 a.m. until service time at St. Michael's Church.
Mike was born Aug. 25, 1927, to Leo and Helen (Wayerski) Borski in Junction City. He attended the old Randolf School and St. Michael's Catholic School in Junction City. He entered the U.S. Navy on Feb. 2, 1946, and served at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center as an IBM operator. He was honorably discharged Nov. 29, 1947.
Mike grew up on the family farm in Junction City and continued to farm until the farm was sold in 1951. On Jan. 20, 1951, Mike married Grace Bialek, and they later divorced. In 1952, they moved to Chicago where Mike worked as a hardware salesman. In 1961, they returned to Stevens Point. During the next 20 years, Mike worked for Montgomery Wards, John Schulfer Construction, Eagle Heating, and at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point in the Maintenance Department.
They had eight children: Robert (Theresa) Borski of Stevens Point, Joanne Borski of Waupaca, Patricia (Edward) Ferg of Rosholt, Michael (Linda) Borski of Mosinee, James (Cynthia) Borski of Stevens Point, Barbara (Mark) Hansen of Random Lake, Leo Scott Borski of Green Bay, and Laurie (Thomas) Gerrits of Little Chute.
On Sept. 16, 1983, Mike married Mary (Murphy) Parks. They resided in Hawkins, Texas, until Mary's death on May 6, 1998. He had two step-children from their marriage: Michelle (James) Dvorak and Thomas Parks.
Some of Mike's greatest gifts were carpentry work and telling jokes. He also enjoyed fishing, hunting and listening and dancing to polka music.
Mike is survived by his ex-wife, Grace Kaufmann of Green Bay; his children; stepchildren; and 12 grandchildren, Shawn Borski, Shannon (Lisa) Mules, Robin Larson, Charlie Larson, Daniel (Jessica) Bemowski, Gerald (Jennifer) Bemowski, Tracy Bemowski, Amanda Borski, Kendra Borski, Timothy Naef, Christina Naef (fiance Michael Cooper), and Rebecca Gerrits. Also, five step-grandchildren, five great-grandchildren, 12 step-great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents; his wife, Mary; a brother, Valentine Borski; and six sisters, Regina (Hicks) Okoneski, Anna Heitzinger, Cecelia Lesavich, Katherine Kossak, Dorothy Mallek and Bernice Kulosa.
Daniel Patrick Laux
Patrick Thomas (Rick) Laux
Susan Maureen Laux
Patricia Mary Shea
F, b. October 16, 1923, d. April 27, 1999
- Birth: Patricia Mary Shea was born on October 16, 1923 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 27, 1999, at age 75, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Patricia Mary Flanigan
F, b. April 1, 1941, d. April 3, 2003
- Birth: Patricia Mary Flanigan was born on April 1, 1941 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 3, 2003, at age 62, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Mary Margaret Flanigan
Family: Mark Poehls (b. February 23, 1958, d. May 20, 2014)
David Glenn Flanigan