- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Family: Pamela Kohne (b. August 18, 1949, d. November 28, 2009)
M, b. January 15, 1865, d. May 29, 1934
Family: Wilhelmina Verkuilen (b. March 12, 1871, d. July 6, 1914)
- Rosa Rutten (b. March 30, 1893, d. before 1900)
- Henry G Rutten (b. August 26, 1894, d. June 28, 1965)
- Angeline Rutten (b. January 20, 1897, d. June 14, 1970)
- Mary Rutten (b. September 1, 1900)
- Walter George Rutten (b. October 22, 1902, d. July 23, 1974)
- Baby Rutten (b. May 2, 1905, d. May 2, 1905)
- Antonia Rutten (b. July 11, 1906, d. September 24, 1909)
- Lorraine Rutten (b. November 13, 1909, d. August 23, 1986)
- Elizabeth Rutten (b. January 26, 1911, d. February 7, 1985)
- Wilhelmine Rutten (b. August 22, 1913, d. October 1, 2000)
- Birth: George Rutten was born on January 15, 1865 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Wilhelmina Verkuilen were married on January 9, 1893 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Death: George Rutten died on May 29, 1934, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old Unmarked.
Robert J Wiegand
M, b. April 29, 1917, d. October 19, 1988
- Birth: Robert J Wiegand was born on April 29, 1917.
- Death: He died on October 19, 1988, at age 71.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
M, b. September 16, 1870, d. November 25, 1945
Family: Mary Heid (b. September 16, 1871, d. March 10, 1948)
- Birth: Reinhold Lehrer was born on September 16, 1870 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Baptism: He was baptized on October 6, 1870 in St Mary Church, Greenville, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 25, 1945, at age 75.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 10, 1871, d. December 19, 1956
- Birth: Seigfried Lehrer was born on December 10, 1871 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rosa Bauer were married on June 26, 1900 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Seigfried Lehrer died on December 19, 1956, at age 85.
Jere Leonard Gooding
Linda Louise VanHeuklon
F, b. March 24, 1954, d. April 6, 2010
- Birth: Linda Louise VanHeuklon was born on March 24, 1954 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 6, 2010, at age 56, in Aurora, Colorado.
- Note: April 13, 2010
Benkers, Linda "Lyn" (Van Heuklon)
Linda "Lyn" Benkers (Van Heuklon) age 56, died on April 6th, 2010. She was graciously carried from this life by her loving family and sister Sheri while in the comfort of her home, in Aurora, Colo., after a long courageous struggle with cancer. She was born on March 24th, 1954, in Appleton, WI, to Earl and Pat Van Heuklon. She graduated from Xavier High School class of 1972. Lyn married Kees Benkers on July 22, 1972. The marriage was blessed with two children, daughter Dr. Tara Benkers MD and spouse Adam Hansgen, Seattle, Washington; and son Dr. Joshua Benkers PharmD and wife Lee Benkers, and beloved grandchildren Kida and Kylie of Aurora, Colo. Linda and her family lived in Aurora, Colorado, for most of their lives where Linda was employed as a Chemist, and quality assurance coordinator. The greatest joy of Linda's life were her two granddaughters, Kida and Kylie Benkers. She was a lady of the land, enjoying all things that God created. She was a cat lover and greatly enjoyed her two Bengle cats, Taro and Kadar.
Linda is survived by her beloved husband, Kees Benkers; daughter Dr. Tara Benkers MD and spouse Adam Hansgen; son Dr. Joshua Benkers, PharmD, and wife, Lee Benkers; grandchildren Kida and Kylie Benkers. She is also survived by her family in WI, her parents, Earl and Pat Van Heuklon; her brother Buck Van Heuklon and significant other, Liz Springer; sister Sheri Kraus and husband, Bob, and her brother Dan Van Heuklon. She is also survived by her nieces and nephews and their families.
The family would like to extend heartfelt thanks to Dr. Kim M Kinsley and also Sandy from hospice care.
Lyn, I will always remember the music box you gave me with the song,"Wind beneath my wings." You told me to listen to the words very careful. I still have this music box and I will always be the wind beneath your wings. Dad and I love you very much. Have a happy journey Lyn until we see you again.
Love, Mom and Dad
Lyn, You were not only my sister, but my very best friend. We were always there for each other when facing the many challenges that came our way while being moms, wives and daughters. Little did either one of us know we were about to face one of our biggest, challenges together, that cruel devastating illness called cancer. You have inspired me in a way you will never know. Through all of your struggles you had remained so courageous and brave and always thought of your loved ones struggles with your illness before thinking of yourself. As difficult as it was to let you go, my love for you needs not to be selfish, because all I care is that you are no longer suffering and are at peace. Please know that I love you so very much and our many precious memories we have shared together will sustain me till we are together again.
- Graduation: She graduated from Xavier High School, Appleton, in 1972.
Charlotte Catherine Berghuis