Donald Leo Derus
Mary Loretta St Louis
F, b. March 3, 1910, d. August 18, 1977
- Birth: Mary Loretta St Louis was born on March 3, 1910.
- Marriage: She and Edward John Dunsirn were married on October 2, 1928 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Loretta St Louis died on August 18, 1977, at age 67.
Ronald Edward Dunsirn
Katherine Christine Roth
Roger Allen Fink
Family: Sharon Paul (b. February 25, 1949, d. June 9, 2008)
F, b. February 25, 1949, d. June 9, 2008
- Birth: Sharon Paul was born on February 25, 1949 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on June 20, 1970 in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 9, 2008, at age 59.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Sharon L. Conradt, age 59, passed away following a lengthy illness, on Monday, June 9, 2008. Sharon was born on February 25, 1949, in New London, daughter of Raymond and Fern (Bechard) Paul. She was baptized and confirmed at Grace Lutheran Church in Sugar Bush. On June 20, 1970, she was united in marriage to Armin Conradt at Trinity Lutheran Church in Waupaca. She was formerly employed at Plexus in Neenah. Sharon was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Neenah. She was also a proud member of the Amvets Auxiliary Post 45 and past State Auxiliary Chaplain.
Sharon is survived by husband Armin, her mother Fern Paul, Greenville; three daughters: Cathie (Richard) Longworth, Hortonville; Cindy Bellile (special friend Darren Mason), Hortonville; Chris (Andrew) Flenz, Madison; a son Armin Jr., Neenah; two brothers: Arthur Paul, New London; Donald (Marian) Paul, Appleton; five sisters: Carol (Glenn) Janke, New London; Jane (Leonard) Sasse, Neenah; Nancy Jungwirth, New London; Donna (Walter) Hanson, New London; and Leilani Paul, Greenville. 11 grandchildren: Andrew, Alex, Mallory, Tyler, Darci, Brittany, Elijah, John, Karisa, Miranda, and Austyn. She is further survived by special friends, Judy and Sandy, numerous aunts, uncles, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her father Raymond Paul, a sister Priscilla Hofferbert, father and mother-in-law Vilas and Marcella Conradt, and a sister-in-law Darlene Hanke.
A Memorial Service for Sharon will be held on Thursday, June 12, 2008, at 7 p.m. at Cline & Hanson Funeral Home in New London. Friends may call on Thursday at the funeral home from 4 p.m. until the time of service. An Amvets Auxiliary service will be held at 6:30 p.m. Burial will be in the Highland Memorial Park in Appleton. In lieu of flowers memorials are encouraged.
The family would like to extend a thank you to ThedaCare physicians and staff and a special thank you to Collaborative Care Unit at Appleton Medical Center.
Cline & Hanson
209 W. Cook St., New London