- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Bailey Rae Parker
F, b. August 22, 2007, d. August 22, 2007
- Birth: Bailey Rae Parker was born on August 22, 2007.
- Death: She died on August 22, 2007, at age 0.
- Note: August 25, 2007
Infant Parker, Bailey Rae Infant Bailey Rae Parker, of Appleton, went to the arms of Jesus on Wednesday, August 22, 2007.
She will be sadly missed by her parents, Jordan and Gale Parker of Appleton; and her grandparents: Joel and Jana Parker, Elizabeth Propst, and Michael Cole; and many other cherished family and friends of Jordan and Gale.
The funeral service will be at 2 p.m. on Monday, August 27, 2007, at the Wichmann Funeral Home, TRI-COUNTY CHAPEL, Menasha. Friends will be received at the funeral home on Monday from 12 p.m. until the time of the service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund in Bailey's name is being established.
WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME
3212 South Oneida Street
Marian (Perle') Kavanaugh
F, b. February 7, 1930, d. August 23, 2007
- Birth: Marian (Perle') Kavanaugh was born on February 7, 1930 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Leland F Knudtson were married on June 20, 1953 in Allouez, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marian (Perle') Kavanaugh died on August 23, 2007, at age 77, in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: August 25, 2007
Knudtson, Marian (Perle') Marian (Perle') Knudtson, 77, 1801 Mary's Drive in the Town of Hull, died Thursday, Aug. 23, 2007, at St Joseph Hospital in Marshfield after complications from heart surgery. Marian was born Feb. 7, 1930, in Green Bay, the daughter of James and Ada (Golden) Kavanaugh. She attended local Green Bay schools and graduated from UWSP in elementary education and began teaching for a short time. She married Leland F. Knudtson June 20, 1953, in Allouez, Wis. The couple moved to Norfolk, Va., for a short time before moving to Stevens Point where Mr. Knudtson served as V.P. Controller at Joarns Furniture. The couple raised six children. Marian was an avid Packer, Badger, and Brewers fan, and enjoyed crossword puzzles and reading. She is survived by three daughters, Leanne (Dan) Trzinski, Delafield; Andrea Knudtson, Stevens Point; Kathleen (Steve) Applebey, Manawa; three sons, Mark (Sonya) Knudtson, Lime Springs, Iowa; Curtis (Martha) Knudtson, Rhinelander; Thomas Knudtson, Holmen. three grandchildren, Tara Trzinski, Steve and Lisa Knudtson; one sister, Donna (Clifford) Mennen, Green Bay. She was preceded in death by her parents and her husband, Leland in 1979. Services for Mrs. Knudtson will be held Sunday, Aug. 26, 2007, at 2 p.m. at the Shuda Funeral Chapel. Rev. John Potaczek will officiate. Burial will be at St. Stephens Catholic Cemetery. Friends and family will gather to share memories from 1 p.m. to the time of services Sunday at the funeral chapel. Online condolences may be sent by visiting shudafuneral.com Shuda Funeral Chapel 3200 Stanley St. 344-2113.
Leland F Knudtson
M, b. October 31, 1931, d. August 22, 1979
- Birth: Leland F Knudtson was born on October 31, 1931.
- Marriage: He and Marian (Perle') Kavanaugh were married on June 20, 1953 in Allouez, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Leland F Knudtson died on August 22, 1979, at age 47.
Anna (Sister Elizabeth) Hyde
F, b. circa 1885
- Father: Patrick Hyde (b. February 11, 1846, d. September 28, 1931)
- Mother: Margaret Kane (b. June 18, 1849, d. November 16, 1922)
- Birth: Anna (Sister Elizabeth) Hyde was born circa 1885.
- Occupation: She was a Religious Sister of Mercy.
Michael John VanLandghen