Leon Donald Schuh
Charlene M VanderHeiden
F, b. March 20, 1939, d. December 20, 1987
- Birth: Charlene M VanderHeiden was born on March 20, 1939 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married in 1960.
- Death: She died on December 20, 1987, at age 48, in Sauk City, Sauk County, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Lodi, Columbia Co, Wisconsin.
Mark Allen Johnson
Timothy Steven Amerson
Veronica Ann Murphy
Wayne Peter Killian
M, b. November 28, 1934, d. August 11, 2013
- Birth: Wayne Peter Killian was born on November 28, 1934 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married in 1957.
- Death: He died on August 11, 2013, at age 78.
- Note: Killian, Wayne P.
Born into Eternal Life on August 11, 2013 at the age of 78. Beloved husband of Joanne (nee Houterman) for 36 years. Loving father of Julia (Chris) Houterman, Paul (Mary) Killian, James (Teresa) Killian, Dan (Wendy Castagna) Killian, Joseph Houterman, John (Melissa) Houterman and Jane (Dwayne) Schrank. Proud grandfather of 12 grandchildren. Further survived by other family and friends.
Visitation at the Funeral Home THURSDAY, August 15, 2013 from 4-7 PM. Mass of Christian Burial Friday 10 AM at ST. JAMES CATHOLIC CHURCH, 7219 S. 27th Street. (Please meet at church at 9:45 AM). Interment Friday August 16, 2013 at St. Mary Cemetery, 1101 Buchanan Road Kaukauna, WI at 2 PM. Please meet at cemetery entrance.
Wayne began his career as an aerospace engineer for the Titan II missile program at AC Delco, and later a realtor in the Milwaukee area for 35 years. He was active in the Oak Creek community. Whether it was tinkering in the garage or yard with his latest invention, spending time with his family, or lending a hand to a friend, Wayne will fondly be remembered by the lives he touched. Memorials to a charity of your choice in Wayne's name are appreciated.
Allen Lee Belling
William August Melchert
M, b. September 5, 1901, d. April 12, 1966
- Birth: William August Melchert was born on September 5, 1901 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lillian Marie Belling were married on January 18, 1923 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: William August Melchert died on April 12, 1966, at age 64.
Leslie Edward Pelky
M, b. July 30, 1925, d. October 18, 2006
- Birth: Leslie Edward Pelky was born on July 30, 1925.
- Marriage: He and Joyce Ann Belling were married on November 15, 1947.
- Death: Leslie Edward Pelky died on October 18, 2006, at age 81, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
Alphonse J Delfosse
M, b. September 20, 1879, d. April 28, 1961
Family: Mary LeCloux (b. June 1885, d. April 20, 1928)
- Roland J Delfosse
- Joseph Delfosse (b. July 2, 1906, d. July 25, 1959)
- Mabel M Delfosse (b. September 24, 1910, d. March 29, 1999)
- Roger Delfosse (b. 1914)
- Dorothy Delfosse (b. October 6, 1916, d. December 26, 1987)
- Robert Delfosse (b. March 3, 1922, d. July 28, 2003)
- Birth: Alphonse J Delfosse was born on September 20, 1879 in Kewaunee County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary LeCloux were married on February 10, 1904 in Kewaunee County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Alphonse J Delfosse died on April 28, 1961, at age 81, in Winnebago County, Wisconsin.
- Note: APPLETON POST CRESCENT
2 MARCH 1925
BEAN FALLS AND CUTS OFF PAINTER'S FINGER
Alex Delfosse, S. mason and W. Eighth sts. suffred the loss of parat of the second finger on his right hand Saturday afternoon while working on a painting job in the rear of the Gil Myse restaurant. Mr. Delfosse was working on the floor of room when the adjustable steel beam used by one of the other painters fell from a scaffold above him and severed the finger at the first joint. He was taken to his home immediately and will be able to go back to work in a few days. He is employed by Charles Herrick.
Kenneth C Kaufert
Pierre Tremont Salvail
M, b. November 4, 1683, d. July 14, 1741
- Birth: Pierre Tremont Salvail was born on November 4, 1683 in Sorel, Richelieu, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Genevieve Paul Hus were married on June 1, 1714 in St Pierre de Sorel, Richelieu, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Pierre Tremont Salvail died on July 14, 1741, at age 57, in Sorel, Richelieu, Quebec, Canada.
M, b. March 3, 1922, d. July 28, 2003
- Birth: Robert Delfosse was born on March 3, 1922 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on February 1, 1947 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 28, 2003, at age 81, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: APPLETON POST CRESCENT APPLETON, WISCONSIN SECTION BPAGE 4 WEDNESDAY 30 JULY 2003
DELFOSSE, ROBERT L.
Robert L. Delfosse, 81, Neenah, died peacefully at his home with his family by his side on Monday, July 28, 2003. He was born March 3, 1922, in Appleton, son of the late Alphonse and Mary (LaCloux) Delfosse. Robert was an Army veteran of World War II stationed in India for four years. he married Betty Stocker on Feb. 1, 1947, at Martin Luther Ev. Lutheran Church, Neenah. Robert worked at Wisconsin Tissue Mill for 38 years before retiring in 1984. He loved camping and sitting around the campfire, deer hungtin and cooking outdoors. Robert was a leader with the Boy's Brigade, he enjoyed the YMCA with his senior friends and especially enjoyed relaxing on his porch. Robert was a member of Martin Luther Ev. Lutheran church and the VFW. Survivors include his wife, Betty; five children, Gerry (Jim0 Ely, La Crosse; Kathy (David) Katz, Minneapolis; Steve (Wanda) Delfosse, Kaukauna; Mark (Mary Jo) Delfosse, Sherwood; Shelly (Steve) Crowley, Green Bay; 12 grandchildren, Michael (Crystal) Ely, Gregg (Hope) Ely, John (Jes) Katz, Anna (Ryan) Mmiller, Allison Katz, Adam (Jenny) Delfosse, Dawn Delfosse, Matthew Delfosse, Joshua Delfosse, Breanna Brooks, Lydia Crowley and Seth Crowley; five great-grandchildren, Sydney, Jacob and Daniel Ely, Ava Katz and Kaleb Delfosse; and two favorite nieces, Sherry Johnson and Kim Borden. He was preceded in death by four brothers, Roland, Nelson, Joe and Roger; two sisters, Mabel (Ken) Diedrich and Doroth (Clarence) Kaufert; his mother and father-in-law, Anita and walter Stocker; and a brother-in-law, Gerry Stocker. Funeral services will be held on Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 1 p.m. at Martin Lutheran Ev. Lutheran Church, Neenah, with the Rev. Richard Maurice officiating. Military Rites will be conducted by the American Legion Post #60. Interment will be in Oak Hill Cemetery. Relatives and friends may call at the church on Thursday from 11 a.m. until the time of services. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established in his name. THE FAMILY WOULD LIKE TO THANK DR. BRAD LAUDERDALE AND HIS NURSE, BARB KRUEGER AND THE AFFINITY HOSPICE STAFF FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND HELP IN ROBERT'S FINAL DAYS. Westgor Funeral home 205 W. Doty St. Neenah, 722-7151.