Barbara Jean Bunnell
F, b. October 22, 1956, d. May 24, 1989
- Birth: Barbara Jean Bunnell was born on October 22, 1956 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on April 24, 1976.
- Death: She died on May 24, 1989, at age 32, in Town of Ellington, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Clement Jay Kelly
Diane Marie Mischler
Robert C Kelly
M, b. November 23, 1940, d. August 8, 1969
- Birth: Robert C Kelly was born on November 23, 1940 in Town of Ellington, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on April 15, 1963.
- Death: He died on August 8, 1969, at age 28, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Viola Frances Kipp
F, b. May 6, 1913, d. January 3, 1988
- Birth: Viola Frances Kipp was born on May 6, 1913 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 3, 1988, at age 74, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Lawrence Robert Mitchler
M, b. May 25, 1912, d. August 1, 1945
- Birth: Lawrence Robert Mitchler was born on May 25, 1912 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 1, 1945, at age 33, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 17, 1903, d. May 17, 1988
- Birth: Leslie Kipp was born on October 17, 1903 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 17, 1988, at age 84.
F, b. December 18, 1904, d. January 17, 2000
Family: Leslie Kipp (b. October 17, 1903, d. May 17, 1988)
- Birth: Jessica Irvine was born on December 18, 1904 in England.
- Death: She died on January 17, 2000, at age 95.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. April 28, 1920, d. May 15, 2000
- Birth: Robert Kipp was born on April 28, 1920.
- Marriage: He and Ruth Mary Miller were married on February 2, 1946.
- Death: Robert Kipp died on May 15, 2000, at age 80, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Ruth Mary Miller
F, b. November 27, 1922, d. August 24, 2001
Family: Robert Kipp (b. April 28, 1920, d. May 15, 2000)
- Birth: Ruth Mary Miller was born on November 27, 1922 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert Kipp were married on February 2, 1946.
- Death: Ruth Mary Miller died on August 24, 2001, at age 78.
Matthew Allen Lemmens
Derek Scott Lemmens
M, b. June 24, 1914, d. January 22, 1999
- Birth: Henry Lemmens was born on June 24, 1914.
- Marriage: He and Lorraine E Rusch were married in November 1934.
- Death: Henry Lemmens died on January 22, 1999, at age 84.
- Burial: He was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Lorraine E Rusch
F, b. March 15, 1918, d. October 31, 2007
- Birth: Lorraine E Rusch was born on March 15, 1918 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Henry Lemmens were married in November 1934.
- Death: Lorraine E Rusch died on October 31, 2007, at age 89, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: November 2, 2007
Lemmens, Lorraine E. Lorraine Edna (Rusch) Lemmens, of Little Chute, passed away on October 31, 2007, at Appleton Medical Center with her family at her side. She was born March 15, 1918, in Wrightstown, daughter of the late Godfrey and Anna Rusch. She married Henry Lemmens in November of 1934.
Lorraine and Hank shared a love of northern Wisconsin, spending many years camping and snowmobiling in various places up north and eventually retired to Townsend. Lorraine had a love of music, which included dancing, playing the organ and listening to country music. She was an avid crafter, including knitting, crocheting and needlework. She had a great spirit and adored visiting with family and friends. Lorraine was proud of her 43 years of service to the Appleton Wire Works. Lorraine had many wonderful pet dogs throughout the years. Most recently, she was saddened by the loss of her constant companion, her dog Sammy.
Lorraine is survived by a son, Gerald (RoseMarie) Lemmens, grandson, Rick (Michelle) Lemmens, great-grandsons: Matthew Lemmens and Derek Lemmens; granddaughter, Wendy (Paul) Berghuis, great-granddaughter, Hannah Berghuis, daughter, Marlene Baril Borchardt, grandson, Randall (Mary) Baril, great-granddaughter, Stacy (Andy) Huss; great- great-granddaughter, Grace Huss; great-granddaughters: Tiffany Baril and Tammy Baril; granddaughter, Brenda Larson, great-grandson Kurtis Larson, granddaughter, Gwen Baril, grandson Robby (Jody) Baril, sister, Norma Martineau, and sister-in-law, Catherine Moss.
Lorraine was preceded in death by her parents, her husband of 64 years, Henry Lemmens; son, Dennis Lemmens; grandson, Scott Lemmens; sons-in-law Raymond Baril and Arthur Borchardt; brothers, Roland Rusch and Harold Rusch; sisters-in-law, Genevieve Rusch, Marge Rusch and Martha Rusch; brothers-in-law, Ralph Martineau and John Lemmens; and a sister-in-law Ruth Lemmens.
Funeral services for Lorraine will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, November 3, 2007, at JANSEN-FARGO FUNERAL HOME, with Rev. Walter Steinbach officiating. She will be laid to rest at Union Cemetery, Kaukauna. Visitation will be from 9:30 a.m. Saturday until the time of services at the funeral home. In lieu of flowers, memorials in Lorraine's name may be sent to the Fox Valley Humane Association, N115 Two Mile Road, Appleton, 54914.
The family would like to thank Lorraine's friends and neighbors for their kindness and generosity. Lorraine's love of laughter and feistiness will be sorely missed.
JANSEN-FARGO FUNERAL HOME
204 East Kimberly Avenue
M, b. July 3, 1927, d. March 12, 2010
- Birth: Melvin Palm was born on July 3, 1927 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on December 29, 1951.
- Death: He died on March 12, 2010, at age 82.
- Note: March 14, 2010
Palm, Melvin J.
Melvin J. Palm, 82, Harrison, passed away on Friday, March 12, 2010. He was born July 3, 1927, to the late George and Theresa (Borsche) Palm. Melvin married the love of his life, Jean Arndt, on Dec. 29, 1951. He also served in the United States Army.
He is survived by his wife, Jean; sons, Jim, Bob (Jean) Palm; a daughter, Sande (Don) Meyers; grandchildren, Adam (Laurie) Palm, Samantha (Travis) Vanderzanden, Mindy (Pat) Schuh, Nicole Meyers; great-grandchildren, Carter Schuh and Jackson Palm.
Melvin's parents; sister, Evelyn; brother-in-law, Jim Anderson; mother-in-law and father-in-law, Ervin and Regina Arndt; will greet him in Heaven.
Funeral services for Melvin will be held on March 15, 2010, at Valley Funeral Home. Friends may gather from 9 to 11 a.m. with service to follow. The Rev. Alan Schaffmeyer will officiate.
2211 N. Richmond Street
Appleton, WI 54911
"Serving as would be
Family: Melvin Palm (b. July 3, 1927, d. March 12, 2010)