Bruce Martin Beach
Daniel E Beach
M, b. May 28, 1954, d. January 5, 2009
- Birth: Daniel E Beach was born on May 28, 1954 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 5, 2009, at age 54, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
- Note: January 9, 2009
Daniel E. Beach, age 54, of Fond du Lac, died unexpectedly on Monday, January 5, 2009, at his residence. He was born in Appleton on May 28, 1954, the son of Thomas and Joan (Verbockel) Beach. Dan was a graduate of Kaukauna High School and had been employed by Saputo Cheese Co. where he was a supervisor and an award winning cheesemaker. He enjoyed music and watching action movies as well as carpentry work. Dan had a marvelous sense of humor and could make anyone laugh and smile.
He is survived by his mother, Joan Beach of Kaukauna; his six children: Heather (Tim) Edwards of Platteville, John Beach of Appleton, Thomas Beach of Appleton, LeeAnn Beach of Hilbert, Rebekah Beach of New Holstein, and Daniel Beach, Jr. of New Holstein; a grandson, Gabriel Edwards; seven brothers: Robert, Samuel, Mark (Judy), Bruce, Joseph (Catherine), Andrew (Lori), and Patrick; two sisters: Susan (Ron) Kirchner and Elizabeth (Scott) Schutte. Daniel is further survived by nieces, nephews, and other relatives.
Preceding him in death were his father, a brother Brian, and a sister Louise.
Funeral services will be held at 7 p.m. on Saturday, January 10, 2009, at the Boettcher Family Funeral Home, 2401 Fieldcrest Drive, Kaukauna, (920-766-2099). Interment will be in Holy Angels Cemetery in Darboy. Friends may call at the funeral home on Saturday from 4 p.m. until the time of services.
Daniel was a devoted father, son, brother, and friend who will be greatly missed by all.
Andrew Kevin Beach
Antonette Mary Barrett
F, b. November 11, 1908, d. December 1981
- Birth: Antonette Mary Barrett was born on November 11, 1908 in Lincoln, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in December 1981, at age 73.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
William Paul Schwister
M, b. September 15, 1948, d. August 8, 2017
- Birth: William Paul Schwister was born on September 15, 1948 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on February 27, 1970.
- Death: He died on August 8, 2017, at age 68, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: William Paul "Bill" Schwister passed away on Tuesday August 8, 2017 at Mercy Medical Center. He was born in Appleton WI to the late Leonard and Loraine (McHugh) Schwister on September 15, 1948. He met the love of his life Christy (Fischer) in Junior High. They married on February 27, 1970. They celebrated 47 years together. He was a member of First English Lutheran Church. He graduated from Appleton West in 1966. He then graduated from Fox Valley Technical College with a degree in auto mechanics. He worked at Jack and Dicks Service for 40 years with his retirement in 2014. He had a passion for cars and woodworking. His most prized creation was hope chests for his granddaughters. He loved spending time at the cottage on Crooked Lake with his family. Bill also enjoyed hanging out with his dogs Maggie and Louie.
Bill is survived by his wife Chris; daughter Kelly (Brad) Ambrose; and beloved granddaughters Olivia and Delaney, one sister, Dorothy Koehler; sisters-in-law, Linda Brandt and Karen (Hal) Hoerth; and numerous nieces and nephews. Bill was preceded in death by his brother, Kenneth and a sister, Judy, a sister-in-law, Nancy, and brothers-in-law, Dick, Nick, Dave, Urban, and Terry.
A memorial gathering will be held at Valley Funeral Home on Friday, August 11, 2017 from 4-7 p.m. In lieu of flowers donations to the Outagamie Humane Society would be appreciated.
The family would like to send a special thank you to Pastor Mary Bauer of FELC, the staff of St. Paul's Elder Services, Carolina Assisted Living, and Mercy Medical Center.
Cheryl L Mueller
F, b. July 22, 1951, d. July 19, 2016
- Birth: Cheryl L Mueller was born on July 22, 1951.
- Death: She died on July 19, 2016, at age 64, in Wausau, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Cheryl L (Mueller) Jenkins, 64, formerly of Appleton, passed away unexpectedly at Aspirus Hospital in Wausau on July 19, 2016. She was born to Hubert and Rose (Gengler) Mueller on July 22, 1951. She is survived by her husband TJ Jenkins, 4 sons Thomas (Peoria, AZ), Justin (Nashville, TN), Brandyn (Peoria, AZ), and Nathan (Peoria, AZ), siblings Jan (Allen) Fredrickson, Jerry Mueller, Chuck Mueller, Jeanne (Tom) Thomson, Sandy (Dan) Witthuhn, and Steve Mueller, and 8 grandchildren. She is preceded in death by her father Hubert Mueller, her mother Rose Mueller, her brother Ron Mueller, and nephew Scott Fredrickson. Cheryl lived in Arizona for the past 40 years and she loved being with her grandchildren and visiting Wisconsin with her family. She also loved listening to thunderstorms.
Services will be held at St. Therese Parish at 213 E. Wisconsin Avenue, Appleton, Wisconsin 54911 on Saturday, July 30, 2016. Visitation will be held at 10:00 a.m. until the time of Mass at 11:00 a.m., Reverend Ryan Starks will be officiating. John J. Buettgen Funeral Home is assisting family at this time. On line condolences can be made at www.HonorOne.com.