Raymond Michael Meulemans
Barbara Ann VanLannen
M, b. circa 1780
- Birth: Theodorus Reijs was born circa 1780.
Raymond Theodore Gomm
M, b. April 20, 1897, d. February 18, 1987
Family: Dora Agnes Schmit (b. September 3, 1899, d. May 19, 1994)
- Raymond V Gomm
- Germaine Ann Gomm
- Kathleen Marie Gomm
- Rosella Lillian Gomm
- George Otto Gomm (b. November 25, 1924, d. September 29, 2017)
- Lorraine Catherine Gomm (b. June 20, 1926, d. April 15, 2009)
- Jerome R Gomm (b. November 30, 1927, d. March 9, 2015)
- Dorothy Mae Gomm (b. October 2, 1931, d. January 15, 1998)
- Charles Joseph Gomm (b. December 29, 1935, d. November 12, 1993)
- Annceil Evelyn Gomm (b. February 9, 1937, d. September 17, 1945)
- Birth: Raymond Theodore Gomm was born on April 20, 1897 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Dora Agnes Schmit were married on August 22, 1923 in Shiocton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Raymond Theodore Gomm died on February 18, 1987, at age 89, in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Denis Cemetery, Shiocton, Wisconsin.
James T Schlude
M, b. November 3, 1907, d. February 4, 1990
- Birth: James T Schlude was born on November 3, 1907.
- Death: He died on February 4, 1990, at age 82.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Karen Marie Mader
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
M, d. January 24, 1973
- Death: Robert Kauth died on January 24, 1973.
Geraldine Jo-Ann Stilp
F, b. July 25, 1940, d. March 5, 2011
- Birth: Geraldine Jo-Ann Stilp was born on July 25, 1940.
- Marriage: She and Ronald Albert Westgor were married on September 18, 1965 in St Mary Church, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Death: Geraldine Jo-Ann Stilp died on March 5, 2011, at age 70.
- Note: Geraldine “Geri” Westgor, age 70, of Appleton and formerly of Navarino, passed away March 5, 2011. She was born July 25, 1940 to the late Roman and Sophie (Mitchell) Stilp.
On September 18, 1965 she married Ronald Westgor who preceded her in death on July 30, 1988.
She had been a member of St. Lawrence Catholic Church in Navarino where she enjoyed singing in the choir and was a member of the St. Lawrence Ladies Society.
Geri enjoyed spending time with her family and especially her grandchildren and great grandchild.
She is survived by her daughter Laurie Kofnetka (special friend Steve), Appleton; 4 sons: Kevin (Karla) of Pulaski, Steven of Kaukauna, Christopher of Menasha, and Gregory (special friend Mandy) of Navarino. 5 grandchildren: Marissa (Steve) Pankratz, Brianna and Brock Westgor, Samuel and Cassidy Kofnetka; 1 great grandchild Aiden Pankratz. Also survived by 2 sisters: Marilyn (Jim) Sawicki, Oshkosh, and Barbara Stilp, Neenah.
In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by a sister Dianne Stilp.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour, on Monday, March 7, 2011 from 4 PM to 8 PM with a prayer service at 7:30 PM. Visitation will continue on Tuesday, March 8, 2011, at St. Lawrence Catholic Church, Navarino, from 9:30 AM until the Mass of Christian Burial at 11 AM with Fr. Theodore Hendricks officiating.
Ronald Albert Westgor
M, b. July 15, 1938, d. July 30, 1988
- Birth: Ronald Albert Westgor was born on July 15, 1938.
- Marriage: He and Geraldine Jo-Ann Stilp were married on September 18, 1965 in St Mary Church, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ronald Albert Westgor died on July 30, 1988, at age 50.
Ann Louise Dachelet
William George Deltgen
M, b. April 23, 1910, d. October 9, 1990
- Birth: William George Deltgen was born on April 23, 1910 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Barbara C VandynHoven were married on September 22, 1936.
- Death: William George Deltgen died on October 9, 1990, at age 80.
Linda Kay Moder
F, b. October 7, 1950, d. March 5, 2016
- Birth: Linda Kay Moder was born on October 7, 1950 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 5, 2016, at age 65.
- Note: Linda "Lynn" K. Stadler, 65, passed away after a short illness, on Saturday Evening, March 5, at Century Oaks Assisted Living. She was born on October 7, 1950 in Appleton, daughter of the late Josephine Luben and Robert Moder. Linda enjoyed life to the fullest. She loved being around people, going to the casino, playing Bingo, and singing karaoke. She loved listening to music and dancing.
Linda will be deeply missed by her daughter, Bobbi Jo (Tim) Birling, Menasha; her son, William Stadler, Tulsa, OK; two brothers: John (Betsy) Moder and Ed (Julia) Luben; sister Patty Firkus; sister-in-law, Sue Moder and stepmother, Laverne Moder. She is further survived by three step-grandchildren, two step great grandchildren, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Linda was preceded in death by her parents; her stepfather Edward Luben; brother, Luke Thomas Moder; two sisters: Sharon Moder and Cynthia Luben and sister-in-law Jan Moder.
In keeping with Linda's wishes, there will be no service held at this time. A private family graveside service will be held this spring.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to Fr. Gerald Falk for his compassion and kindness, to the staff at Century Oaks Assisted Living for the special loving care that they gave to Linda, and to Heartland Home Health Care. We would also like to thank Dr. Anthony Phillips and his staff at Fox Valley Hematology & Oncology for their kindness and care.
In lieu of flowers or donations, the family would like you to place a bet and smile in memory of Linda.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Mar. 8, 2016.
Rose Mary Kelly