James William Johann
Peter David Nespbor
M, b. July 14, 1945, d. May 26, 2008
- Birth: Peter David Nespbor was born on July 14, 1945 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on November 18, 1978 in Sacred Heart Church, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 26, 2008, at age 62, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: May 28, 2008
Nespbor, Peter David
Peter David Nespbor, Appleton, age 62, passed away on Monday, May 26, 2008, at Theda Clark Medical Center, in Neenah. He was born on July 14, 1945, in Neenah, to Helen Podolski and the late Paul Nespbor, Sr. Peter married Nancy Johann on November 18, 1978, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, in Appleton. He served his country while enlisted in the Air Force. Peter had been to Hawaii two times and spoke of it as his personal paradise. He was planning on returning to Hawaii again, with his bride, for their upcoming thirtieth wedding anniversary. Peters pride and joy and total focus was his family.
He was a loving husband, a great father and a wonderful grandfather who will be missed by his wife Nancy; his daughter, Tammy (Mike) Mitchell and their daughter, Kyla; a son, James (Laura) Nespbor and their children: Aiden, Kylee, and Georgia. He is further survived by his mother, Helen; a brother Paul Nespbor; father-in-law and mother-in-law: Orville and Lucile Johann, four brothers-in-law: Jerome (Marilyn) Johann, John (Carla) Johann, James Johann, Ed Shukoski, four sisters-in-law: Carol (John) McDaniel, Diane (Dave) Willing, Sharon (Joe) Lenard, Pat Ermis, special friends Rick Hack, Leigh Gatwood, Kevin Bailes, many nieces and nephews, other family members and friends.
He was preceded in death by a sister-in-law, Gladys Nespbor.
Memorial services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 31, 2008, at St. Mary Catholic Church, 312 S. State Street, in Appleton, with Father Michael O'Rourke officiating. Family will receive friends at the church from 9:30 a.m. until the time of service.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff on 5 South at Theda Clark, along with Dr. Herbert Allen for all their special care.
Light a candle in
memory of Peter at:
Family: Ralph Runnoe (b. September 11, 1929, d. January 25, 2016)
M, b. September 11, 1929, d. January 25, 2016
- Birth: Ralph Runnoe was born on September 11, 1929.
- Marriage: He was married on May 2, 1953.
- Death: He died on January 25, 2016, at age 86.
- Note: Ralph "Moe" Runnoe, age 86, of Wrightstown, passed away at home on January 25, 2016 with his family by his side. The son of the late Herbert and Ellen (Sullivan) Runnoe was born September 11, 1929 in Wayside. He graduated from Wrightstown High School and worked at the Combined Locks Paper Mill for 43 years. Ralph served his country in the U.S. Army during the Korean War, and later married Joanne Brick on May 2, 1953. He and Joanne were members of St. Clare Parish.
Survivors include his children: Mary Jo Runnoe, Thomas Runnoe, John and Julie Runnoe, Terese and Sean Rohan, Rose Ann Conard, Kay Runnoe, Herb and Melinda Runnoe and Karen Oftedahl; grandchildren: Zac Conard, Ashley and Junior Fotso, Liam Rohan, Conner Rohan, Riley Runnoe, Emma Runnoe, Sean Runnoe, Olivia Oftedahl, Daniel Oftedahl, Collin Runnoe and Oliver Runnoe; great-grandchildren Morghan Dufresne and Sorriah Fotso; siblings: Roland Runnoe, Donna and Robert Devine, Arleen and Gary Schreiber, Vonnie and Ray Buchberger and sister-in-law: Carol Runnoe; Joanne's siblings: Eugene and Helen Brick, Bob and Karen Brick, Kay Fisher, Peg and Bill Balzer.
In addition to his parents and mother-in-law and father-in-law, Thomas and Margaret Brick, Ralph was preceded in death by his brother and sisters: Glenn Runnoe, Lois and Glen Grahl, Pat and Frank Biasone, sister-in-law Jane Runnoe, son-in-law Tom Conard, brothers-in-law: Terry and Lorraine Brick and Fr. Paul Brick.
Family and friends may visit at St. Clare Parish-St. Paul Site, Wrightstown, on Thursday, January 28, from 4-7pm with a prayer service at 6:30pm. Visitation will continue on Friday, at the church, from 9:30am until 10:45am. Mass of Resurrection will be held at 11:00am with Rev. Carl Meulemans and Msgr. John Schuh concelebrating. Cotter Funeral Home and Crematory of Wrightstown is assisting the family.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established for St. Clare Catholic School.
Our family would like to extend our sincere thanks to ThedaCare at Home Hospice, especially Paige, R.N. and Julie, Home Health Aide, for their outstanding care and concern. We would also like to thank the many wonderful neighbors that we have come to know over the last 57 years. Finally, a warm thank you to his special cribbage partner and dear friend, Bud Bowers.
Thomas Francis Brick
Paul (Father) Brick
M, b. December 28, 1935, d. March 15, 2013
- Birth: Paul (Father) Brick was born on December 28, 1935 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 15, 2013, at age 77.
- Note: Brick, Fr. Paul SDS Died in Columbus, GA, on March 15, 2013. Born in Green Bay, WI, on December 28, 1935, to Thomas and Margaret Hart Brick. Entered the Society of the Divine Savior (Salvatorians) on September 8, 1956, and was ordained a priest on June 8, 1963. Ministered as teacher at Mother of the Savior Seminary, Blackwood, NJ; Mount St. Paul College, Waukesha, WI; and Divine Savior Holy Angels High School, Milwaukee. Served as parish priest at St. Boniface Parish, Milwaukee; Catholic Interparish Ministry Chilton, WI; and St. Benedict the Moor Parish, Columbus, GA. Preceded in death by his parents. Survived by three brothers: Terence of Kaukauna, WI; Robert of Brillion, WI; and Eugene of Greenleaf, WI; and three sisters, Joanne (Ralph) Runnoe of Wrightstown, WI; Kay (Donald) Fisher of Decatur, GA; and Margaret (William) Balzer of Roswell, GA; as well as his brother and sisters in the Salvatorian Family. Funeral Mass Saturday, March 23, 11 AM at The Chapel of Alexian Village, 9301 N. 76th St. Visitation Saturday at The Chapel from 10 AM until time of Mass. Burial Saturday, 3 PM at Salvatorian Cemetery in St. Nazianz, WI.
- Ordination: He was ordained on June 8, 1963 in SDS Priest.
Edwin P Mauel
M, b. January 27, 1907, d. December 4, 1968
- Birth: Edwin P Mauel was born on January 27, 1907 in Auburndale, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 4, 1968, at age 61, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 29, 1912, d. October 5, 1994
- Birth: Catherine Hart was born on April 29, 1912.
- Death: She died on October 5, 1994, at age 82.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. August 4, 1908, d. April 4, 2000
- Birth: Norman Pigeon was born on August 4, 1908.
- Death: He died on April 4, 2000, at age 91.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Charles F Baumgartner
M, b. August 27, 1940, d. November 28, 1995
- Birth: Charles F Baumgartner was born on August 27, 1940.
- Death: He died on November 28, 1995, at age 55.
F, b. February 17, 1883, d. November 1, 1977
- Birth: Clara Eisch was born on February 17, 1883 in Streator, LaSalle Co, Illinois.
- Death: She died on November 1, 1977, at age 94.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1883
Family: Clara Eisch (b. February 17, 1883, d. November 1, 1977)
- Birth: Otto Kringle was born circa 1883.
Virginia D Stich
F, b. September 5, 1928, d. January 5, 2018
- Birth: Virginia D Stich was born on September 5, 1928 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 5, 2018, at age 89, in Manawa, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Manawa - Age 89, of Manawa, went to her heavenly home on Friday, January 5, 2018 at the Manawa Community Nursing Center. She was born on September 5, 1928 in New London, daughter of the late Harry and Sadie (Bodway) Stich. In 1948, she was united in marriage to Duane Sager. He preceded her in death in 1980. Ginny was employed at Curtis Company and Hillshire Farm both in New London for many years. She enjoyed puzzles, crocheting, playing cards and going to music festivals.
She is survived by her children: Mary (Allen) Rosera, Judy (Jim) Ziegert, Duane Jr. (Cindy) Sager, Gilbert (Jeanne) Sager, Nancy (Dennis) Zornow, John (Becky) Sager, Richard Sager, Dan Sager, Wanda Beckman, Vicki Cady, Tim Sager and Mark Sager; 22 grandchildren and 30 great grandchildren; sister: Phyliss (Gerrard) Leygraaf. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents and husband, sister Ramona (Edward) Klingert, and a son-in-law Vance Cady.
The funeral service for Ginny will be held on Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 11:30 a.m. at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Manawa with Rev. Nathan Reichle officiating. Burial will be in Highland Memorial Park in Appleton. A visitation for Ginny will be held at the church on Tuesday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of the service.