Regina Alma Herres
F, b. March 4, 1917, d. May 7, 1990
- Birth: Regina Alma Herres was born on March 4, 1917.
- Marriage: She and Arthur Albert Fischer were married on June 4, 1934 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Regina Alma Herres died on May 7, 1990, at age 73, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Lisa J VanBoxtel
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
William Frederick Hartzheim
M, b. May 17, 1939, d. September 20, 1971
- Birth: William Frederick Hartzheim was born on May 17, 1939 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 20, 1971, at age 32.
Walter W Scholz
M, b. March 27, 1913, d. June 2, 1988
Family: Eva Jacobson (b. September 3, 1915, d. September 9, 1985)
- Birth: Walter W Scholz was born on March 27, 1913 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 2, 1988, at age 75, in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. September 3, 1915, d. September 9, 1985
- Birth: Eva Jacobson was born on September 3, 1915 in Michigan.
- Death: She died on September 9, 1985, at age 70, in Hancock, Houghton Co, Michigan.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Lois A Hartzheim
F, b. February 14, 1926, d. May 23, 2013
- Birth: Lois A Hartzheim was born on February 14, 1926.
- Marriage: She and Gerald Joseph Bayer were married on June 17, 1949.
- Death: Lois A Hartzheim died on May 23, 2013, at age 87.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Bayer, Lois A.
Lois A. Bayer, 87, of Appleton, passed away peacefully on Thursday, May 23, 2013. She was born on February 14, 1926, to the late Arthur & Emma (Brux) Hartzheim. Lois worked at the Institute of Paper Chemistry and for many years at Gloudemans Department store. She married Gerald "Babe" Bayer on June 17, 1549. He preceded her in death in 1985. Lois had a very strong Catholic faith and was a member of ST. Mary's Catholic Church in Appleton. She was also an avid bowler and card player.
Lois is survived by her children: Patricia (James) VanZummeren, Stafford, VA; Michael (Bev) Bayer, Appleton; and Mary (Ed "Toby") Linsmeyer, Appleton; grandchildren, Troy (Val) VanZummeren, Tara VanZummeren, Michele (Jack) Sheppard, Benjamin (fiancée, Amber) Bayer, Jason (Alyssa) Bayer, Matthew (RoseAnn) Linsmeyer, Jeremy (Ari) Linsmeyer and Brian Linsmeyer; five great-grandchildren: Gabriel, Victoria, Zachery, Emma and Bryce. She is also survived by a sister, Marilyn Delong, brother-in-law, Syl Bayer, sister-in-law, Delores Mutschler, brother-in-law & sister-in-law, Chuck & Joyce Bayer and many nieces and nephews.
Lois was preceded in death by her husband, brother-in-law & sister-in-law, Wayne & Marilyn Hartzheim, brothers-in-law, Donald DeLong and Lou Mutschler and sister-in-law, Jeanne Bayer.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, May 28, at St. Mary Catholic Church, 312 S. State St., Appleton, with Father James Leary OFM Cap officiating. Friends may visit from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Brettschneider-Trettin-Nickel Funeral Chapel, and directly at the church on Wednesday from 1 p.m. until the time of service. Interment will take place at St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery.
The family would like to thank the Staff at Theda Clark Hospital and Hospice for their comfort and care of Mom.
Marilyn Ann Hartzheim
F, b. June 14, 1934, d. May 18, 2016
- Birth: Marilyn Ann Hartzheim was born on June 14, 1934 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Donald Victor DeLong were married on July 17, 1954.
- Death: Marilyn Ann Hartzheim died on May 18, 2016, at age 81.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marilyn Ann DeLong, age 82 of Appleton, passed away on May 18, 2016. She was born June 14, 1934, in Appleton, WI to the late Arthur and Emma (Brux) Hartzheim. She graduated from Appleton High School in 1952. After high school, she began her working career as a legal secretary. Then on July 17, 1954, she married Donald DeLong. Marilyn also worked as a secretary over the years at various businesses until Don's passing in 2002. She was a member of St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Appleton, where she volunteered in the parish office and played in the chime choir. Marilyn enjoyed spending time at her cottage and loved her many pets, especially her horse Calli. She was also an avid fan of Frank Sinatra and the Milwaukee Brewers.
Marilyn is survived by her daughters: Vicki (Joel) Ponedel, Lynn (Jeff) Graves and Traci (Corey) Braun; her five grandchildren: Joey Ponedel (fiancée Ana Sutherland), Nicole (Havin) Rehwinkel, Paula Graves (Karl Soehnlein), Sydnee Braun and Jensen Braun; and her two great-grandchildren: Ainsley Rehwinkel and Dalys Rehwinkel.
The funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday June 1, 2016 at St. Joseph's Catholic Church, 410 West Lawrence Street, Appleton, with Fr. Jim Leary, O.F.M. Cap officiating. Visitation will be at the church on Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. The inurnment will be held at Riverside Cemetery, Appleton. For more information and to express condolences, please visit www.wichmannfargo.com.
The family of Marilyn wishes to extend an extra special thank you to Marilyn's dear friend and neighbor of over 60 years, Janet Warner for her friendship and care of Marilyn and the one o'clock dog walks, and to Tami Wingate for being such a caring neighbor. The family would also like to extend a special thanks to Merci and Rosa from the Darboy Assisted Living for their loving care during her stay. She was happy and referred to it as her home. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established. Donations will be forwarded to the Humane Society and for Alzheimer's research.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on May 29, 2016.
Donald Victor DeLong
M, b. August 3, 1929, d. September 30, 2002
- Birth: Donald Victor DeLong was born on August 3, 1929 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marilyn Ann Hartzheim were married on July 17, 1954.
- Death: Donald Victor DeLong died on September 30, 2002, at age 73.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Wayne A Hartzheim
M, b. May 11, 1928, d. August 13, 2010
- Birth: Wayne A Hartzheim was born on May 11, 1928.
- Marriage: He and Marilyn J Farley were married on June 28, 1952 in Wauwatosa, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Wayne A Hartzheim died on August 13, 2010, at age 82.
- Note: Wayne A. Hartzheim, 82, of 38 Odessa Ct., Stevens Point, died Aug. 13, 2010.
Survivors include his four children, Susan Hartzheim, Stevens Point; Jane (Anthony) Gentile, Milwaukee; Thomas (Melanie) Hartzheim, Manlius, N.Y.; William (Cynthia) Hartzheim, Sheboygan Falls. He is further survived by four grandchildren, Christopher, Mary, Matthew and Anna Hartzheim; two sisters, Lois Bayer and Marilyn DeLong, Appleton.
A Celebration of his life will be held at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2010, at St. Stephen Catholic Church, Stevens Point. Visitation will take place at the church from 9:30 a.m. until time of service.
Memorials are established in his name in lieu of flowers for the Portage County Humane Society or the Red Cross of Portage County.
Boston Funeral Home