Family: Ann C Jack (b. June 16, 1943, d. April 6, 2015)
M, b. May 30, 1928, d. May 15, 2006
- Birth: James Bauer was born on May 30, 1928 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 15, 2006, at age 77, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1946.
Robert G Miller
M, b. September 19, 1933, d. August 1, 1988
- Birth: Robert G Miller was born on September 19, 1933.
- Death: He died on August 1, 1988, at age 54.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
Alfred Louis Miller
M, b. January 13, 1911, d. June 18, 1946
Family: Loretta Frahm (b. September 30, 1911, d. December 27, 1993)
- Rita Miller
- Alfred L Miller (b. July 28, 1929, d. September 22, 2014)
- Jerome F Miller (b. July 18, 1930, d. February 28, 2009)
- Robert G Miller (b. September 19, 1933, d. August 1, 1988)
- Edward H Miller (b. October 11, 1934, d. April 1, 2010)
- Earl I Miller (b. October 9, 1935, d. September 30, 2011)
- Birth: Alfred Louis Miller was born on January 13, 1911 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 18, 1946, at age 35.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Alan C Hiroskey
Edward H Miller
M, b. October 11, 1934, d. April 1, 2010
- Birth: Edward H Miller was born on October 11, 1934 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 1, 2010, at age 75.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Colbarium/101/13.
- Note: April 2, 2010
Miller, Edward H.
Edward H. Miller, age 75 died Thursday, April 1, 2010, at Vallhaven Care Center. He was born in Appleton on October 11, 1934, to the late Alfred and Loretta (Frahm) Miller Wilkum. Edward retired from Neenah Foundry in 1997 after 23 years of service.
Edward is survived by his siblings: Alfred (Betty), Bernard (Elaine) and Earl (Nancy) Miller and Rita (Del) Klingbeil; sister-in-law, Marie "Mikki" Miller; step-siblings: Yvonne (Donald) Boelter, Lee D. (Rose Ann) Wilkum and Leslie (Mary) Wilkum; other relatives and friends.
In addition to his parents, Edward was preceded in death by his brothers: Herman (infant), Jerry and Robert (Elaine) Miller; and step-father, Clarence Wilkum.
The family will receive friends Friday April 9, 2010, from 3 p.m. until 5 p.m. at O'CONNELL FUNERAL HOME (201 E. Main Street, Little Chute). For on-line condolences, please visit www.oconnell funeralservices.com.
201 E. Main Street
Little Chute 920-788-6237.
Earl I Miller
M, b. October 9, 1935, d. September 30, 2011
- Birth: Earl I Miller was born on October 9, 1935 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on February 15, 1958.
- Death: He died on September 30, 2011, at age 75, in Readfield, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Earl I. Miller, 75, the Readfield Waver, passed away quietly on Friday morning, September 30, 2011 at home. Earl was born on October 9, 1935 in Greenville to Alfred and Loretta (Frahm) Miller. He married Nancy Wolfgram on February 15, 1958 at Mt Olive. Earl retired from the Appleton Water Department in 2000 after 34 ? years. He liked to fish and hunt and especially enjoyed spending time at his cottage. Most of all Earl loved spending time with his wife, children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Earl is survived by his wife Nancy, four children; Deb Miller of Dale, Mike (Kim) Miller of West Bloomfield, Randy (Barb) Miller of Appleton, and Daniel Miller of Appleton, five grandchildren; Michael Jr.(Emily), Robert, Earlaine Jessica and Amanda, two great grandchildren; Anthony and Johanna, brothers and sister; Alfred (Betty) Miller, Bernie (Elaine) Miller, Rita (Dell) Klingbile, sisters-in-law; Bonnie (John) Bucher, Pat Wolfgram and Micky Miller, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Earl was preceded in death by his parents, a step father, Clarence Wilkum and siblings; Herman, Bob (Elaine), Jerome, Edward Miller and brother-in-law, James Wolfgram.
In following with Earl's wishes there will be no services and he will be cremated. Wichmann Funeral Home
537 N. Superior St
Online Condolences www.wichmannfargo.com
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on October 2, 2011.
Family: Earl I Miller (b. October 9, 1935, d. September 30, 2011)
Delbert R Klingbeil
M, b. May 2, 1936, d. December 5, 2011
- Birth: Delbert R Klingbeil was born on May 2, 1936 in Iron Mountain, Dickinson Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: He was married on June 27, 1959.
- Death: He died on December 5, 2011, at age 75, in Weyauwega, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dalbert R. Klingbeil, age 75, of Weyauwega, passed away on Monday, December 5, 2011 at his residence. He was born on May 2, 1936 in Iron Mountain, Michigan, son of the late Julius and Isabelle (Cahee) Klingbeil. On June 27, 1959, he was united in marriage to Rita Miller. Dalbert worked for Miller Electric in Appleton for 35 years. He enjoyed hunting, fishing, traveling and camping at Fleases Landing Rustic Campgrounds where he camped for 40 years. Dalbert loved his children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. He enjoyed working on his wood carvings, especially his Totem Poles.
He is survived by his wife Rita; three daughters: Brenda Klingbeil, Appleton; Laurie Dawiedczyk and friend Donnie Lornson, Menasha; Julie (Mike) Eldred, Dale; eleven grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren; two sisters: Janice Cretens, Iron Moutain, MI; Pattie (Ralph) Burns, Hart, MI; brother: Julius Jr. "Buddy" Klingbeil, Dover, PA; two brothers-in-law and five sisters-in-law: Al (Betty) Miller and Bernard (Elaine) Miller; Marie Miller, Nancy Miller, and Connie Klingbeil. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, cousins, and many friends.
Besides his parents, he was preceded in death by his mother and father-in-law Loretta and Clarence Wilkum; two brothers: Donald and Jim Klingbeil; four brothers-in-law and one sister-in-law: Bob (Elaine) Miller, Jerry, Edward, and Earl Miller; and one granddaughter Jessica Visocky.
A gathering of family and friends to celebrate Dalbert's life will be held at a later date.
The family would like to thank Dr. Guenther, Jennifer, Nancy, Melissa, and the rest of the staff; also special friends Todd Herrmann, George and Lila Derks, and Bob and Vicki Hermans.
200 S. Mill St.,
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on December 7, 2011.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Jerome Joseph Maas