Marcella Margaret Miller
F, b. March 10, 1903, d. September 22, 1997
- Birth: Marcella Margaret Miller was born on March 10, 1903 in Town of Clayton, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Walter Julius Reetz were married on June 6, 1930 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: Marcella Margaret Miller and Walter Julius Reetz were divorced in July 1940.
- Marriage: Marcella Margaret Miller and William Jacob Steckbauer were married on December 26, 1964.
- Death: Marcella Margaret Miller died on September 22, 1997, at age 94, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Florence Catherine Verbrick
F, b. June 18, 1910, d. March 25, 1992
- Birth: Florence Catherine Verbrick was born on June 18, 1910.
- Death: She died on March 25, 1992, at age 81, in Fullerton, Orange Co, California.
Norbert F Verbrick
M, b. July 16, 1902, d. August 23, 1982
- Birth: Norbert F Verbrick was born on July 16, 1902 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 23, 1982, at age 80, in Tucson, Pima Co, Arizona.
Conrad August Verbrick
M, b. March 5, 1908, d. August 7, 1994
Family: Amanda Haid (b. October 18, 1902, d. May 9, 2002)
- Birth: Conrad August Verbrick was born on March 5, 1908 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 7, 1994, at age 86, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1904
- Birth: Emmet Verbrick was born in 1904.
Edward W Verbrick
M, b. October 9, 1911, d. November 17, 2001
Family: Grace Borg (b. May 23, 1918, d. September 24, 2013)
- Birth: Edward W Verbrick was born on October 9, 1911 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Grace Borg were married in 1947.
- Death: Edward W Verbrick died on November 17, 2001, at age 90.
F, b. August 20, 1910, d. March 3, 1978
- Birth: Odelia Griesbach was born on August 20, 1910.
- Death: She died on March 3, 1978, at age 67.
F, b. February 1, 1931, d. August 1, 2016
- Birth: Carole Griesbach was born on February 1, 1931 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on August 28, 1954 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 1, 2016, at age 85.
- Note: Carole Broeren, age 85, of Allouez, passed away peacefully at her home on August 1, 2016. The daughter of the late Joseph and Mary Griesbach was born February 1, 1931 in Appleton. After graduating from high school in 1948 at St. Mary's Menasha, she attended Oshkosh Business College. John E. Broeren and Carole were united in marriage on August 28, 1954 in Appleton.
Carole held her family in high regard, and was an especially devoted wife, mother and grandmother. Carole was a longtime member of Oneida Country Club, where she enjoyed golf and tennis. She and Jack were members of Resurrection Catholic Parish in Allouez.
Survivors include her husband, Jack; children Carolyn (Patrick) Lorge and Anne (Drew) Millington; grandchildren: Mac Kenzie Broeren, Jack and Casey Lorge, Taylor and Andrew Millington; a brother Joseph (Bud) Griesbach and a daughter-in-law Tina Broeren.
Her two sons, Bo and David, preceded her in death.
Family and friends may visit at Resurrection Catholic Parish, 333 Hilltop Drive, Allouez, on Thursday, August 4, from 4:00pm until 4:45pm. Mass of Resurrection will be celebrated at 5:00pm Thursday with Bishop Robert Morneau officiating. Cotter Funeral Home and Crematory is assisting the family. Online condolences may be sent to www.cotterfuneralhome.com.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be directed to the G.R.A.C.E. Education System.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Aug. 3, 2016.
M, b. February 13, 1908, d. June 4, 1981
- Birth: Oscar Griesbach was born on February 13, 1908 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 4, 1981, at age 73.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
George A Griesbach
M, b. April 16, 1909, d. February 4, 1962
- Birth: George A Griesbach was born on April 16, 1909 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 4, 1962, at age 52.
- Burial: He was buried in St Edward Cemetery, Mackville, Wisconsin.
Victor J Griesbach
M, b. October 14, 1911, d. November 27, 1974
- Birth: Victor J Griesbach was born on October 14, 1911 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 27, 1974, at age 63.
- Burial: He was buried in Star of Hope Mausoleum, Appleton, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 9, 1922, d. October 6, 2012
- Birth: Helen Griesbach was born on January 9, 1922 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Roy Maurice Collar were married in November 1947.
- Death: Helen Griesbach died on October 6, 2012, at age 90.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Helen G. Collar passed away on Saturday, October 6, 2012. She was 90 years old. Helen was born January 9, 1922 to the late Mary and Joseph Griesbach. She was a lifelong resident of Appleton, and a 1939 graduate of Appleton High School. Following high school, she worked in the Personnel office at Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Neenah, where she met her husband, Roy. Helen and Roy were married in 1949 and spent 41 years together. Roy died in 1989.
Helen was a devoted wife, loving mother, and wonderful grandmother. She was dedicated to her family. Her support and encouragement were never ending. Helen's faith was very important to her and she lived it every day. It provided her with strength and guidance throughout her life. She loved to decorate, sew, shop and have lunch with her friends.
Helen enjoyed the winters spent with Roy at their condo in Fort Myers, Florida. She also enjoyed the family gatherings at their cottage in Boulder Junction.
Helen was a member of Sacred Heart Church, Christian Mothers and St. Elizabeth Hospital Auxiliary. She was a founder and Charter Member of the Chalice Circle of King's Daughters. She was also a member of Butte des Morts Country Club.
Helen is survived by her children, Mark (Mary) Collar, Cincinnati, Ohio, Curt (Trudy) Collar, Eagan, Minnesota, and Christopher (MaryAnn) Collar, Appleton, Wisconsin. Grandchildren are Dr. Ryan (April) Collar, Cincinnati, JD (Liz) Collar, Indianapolis, Indiana, Caralyn Collar, New York, NY, Laura and Sarah Collar, Denver, Colorado, Katie Collar, Houston, Texas and Ben Collar, Appleton, Wisconsin. Helen is also survived by brother, Joseph (Rita) Griesbach, Appleton and two sisters, Isabelle Zuercher, Rancho Murieta, California, and Carol (Jack) Broeren , Green Bay, Wisconsin, also many nieces and nephews.
The funeral liturgy for Helen will be held on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at SACRED HEART CATHOLIC CHURCH (222 E Fremont St, Appleton) at 11 AM with Father Andrew Kurz officiating. Friends may call the church directly from 10 AM until time of Mass
Memorials to Sacred Heart Parish, Xavier High School or the Salvation Army appreciated. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
The Collar family would like to thank the nurses and staff at Peabody Manor for the love and kindness shown to their mother.
F, b. June 10, 1902, d. February 11, 1920
- Birth: Frances Griesbach was born on June 10, 1902 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 11, 1920, at age 17, in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Edward Cemetery, Mackville, Wisconsin.
Barbara Louise Holzer
M, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Harold McGillan was born circa 1900.
M, b. September 11, 1943, d. January 21, 2017
- Birth: Alan Lambie was born on September 11, 1943.
- Marriage: He and Cheryl Ann Beyer were married on May 4, 1968.
- Death: Alan Lambie died on January 21, 2017, at age 73.
- Note: Alan P. Lambie, of Palm Bay, Florida, loving husband, father and grandfather passed away peacefully on January 21, 2017. Al was born on September 11, 1943 to the late Neal and Celeste (Olive) Lambie. After graduating from high school, he served his country in the US Coast Guard for 4 years.
On May 4, 1968, he united in marriage to Cheryl Beyer. Al retired to Florida after 31 years of service with Calnin & Goss, Inc. He enjoyed golfing, fishing and sitting with family and friends around a campfire at his summer residence in Brussels, WI.
Al is survived by his daughter Dawn (Shane) Becher, son Brad (Faith) Lambie, grandchildren Hope, Missy, Riley, Casey, Kody, Tristen and Chloe, along with many brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, brother and sister in laws. Al is preceded in death by his wife Cheryl, sons: Brian and Eric.
A memorial service will be at Seymour Assembly of God, 989 Lincoln Street, Seymour, WI on Saturday, February 11, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM with a prayer service to follow.
Memorial donations may be made to Alan Lambie.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Feb. 5, 2017.
Arlene C Bos
F, b. March 31, 1954, d. July 23, 2007
- Birth: Arlene C Bos was born on March 31, 1954 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 23, 2007, at age 53, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: July 25, 2007
Fernandez-Tome, Arlene C. Arlene C. Fernandez-Tome, 53, Green Bay, died Monday, July 23, 2007, at her home. She was born March 31, 1954, in Kimberly to Henry and Loretta Bos. On June 11, 1982, she married Francisco Fernandez-Tome. Arlene had been employed at St. Elizabeth's Hospital in Appleton as a nurse.
Survivors include her husband, Francisco; a son, John and his fiancee, Valerie; seven step-daughters: Adriana Torres, Francis Yanile Fernandez, Iliana Yanes Fernandez, Vanessa Garcia, Barbara Garcia, Elizabeth Garcia, Sunami Garcia; a granddaughter, Tanisha; two step-grandchildren: Hailey and Shawn; her father, Henry Bos; two brothers: Michael and Bernardo Bos; two sisters: Sr. Linda Bos and Eve Bos; and her best friend, Angelina Garcia.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Loretta Bos.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., Green Bay, from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday. The funeral service will be held at 8 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home with Deacon Bob Nooker officiating. Burial will be in The Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Cemetery, Kimberly. To send online condolences, please visit
Ervin E Sachs
M, b. November 4, 1935, d. July 22, 2007
- Birth: Ervin E Sachs was born on November 4, 1935 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 22, 2007, at age 71, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: July 25, 2007
Sachs Jr., Ervin E. Ervin E. Sachs Jr., Little Chute, age 71, died Sunday July 22, 2007, at Appleton Medical Center. He was born November 4, 1935, in Seymour to the late Ervin and Bernice (Lemke) Sachs Sr. Ervin loved to play games, especially bingo, checkers, dominoes and Sheephead.
Ervin is survived by his sisters, Linda Tocarchick and Jeanne (Stanley) Welhouse. He is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews and friends.
In addition to his parents, Ervin was preceded in death by an infant sister, Beatrice Ann; and brother-in-law, Blackie Tocarchick.
Visitation will begin at 10 a.m. until the time of funeral at 11 a.m. Thursday, July 26, 2007, at Highland Memorial Park Chapel (3131 N. Richmond Ave.). The Rev. James Hablewitz will officiate.
O'CONNELL FUNERAL SERVICES
2020 E. Main Street
Little Chute 920-759-2951.