M, b. February 2, 1708
- Birth: John Prince was born on February 2, 1708 in Virginia.
- Marriage: He and Virginia Sarah Berry were married in 1738 in Frederick County, Virginia.
Virginia Sarah Berry
F, b. 1718
- Birth: Virginia Sarah Berry was born in 1718 in Stafford County, Virginia.
- Marriage: She and John Prince were married in 1738 in Frederick County, Virginia.
M, b. 1680, d. February 1, 1755
- Birth: Edward Prince was born in 1680 in Virginia.
- Death: He died on February 1, 1755, at age ~75, in Prince George, Prince George Co, Virginia.
Rebecca Elizabeth Ivey
F, b. 1680, d. 1740
- Birth: Rebecca Elizabeth Ivey was born in 1680.
- Death: She died in 1740, at age ~60, in South Carolina.
M, b. 1659, d. 1680
- Birth: John Prince was born in 1659 in Surry, Surry Co, Virginia.
- Death: He died in 1680, at age ~21, in Virginia.
Mary Sarah Berry
F, b. 1660
- Birth: Mary Sarah Berry was born in 1660 in Virginia.
M, b. 1604, d. 1678
- Father: William Prince (b. 1584, d. October 28, 1630)
- Mother: Ann (b. circa 1584, d. September 28, 1647)
- Birth: Edward Prince was born in 1604 in Bristol, Gloucestershire, England.
- Marriage: He and Mary Yate were married on January 14, 1629 in Bristol, Gloucestershire, England.
- Death: Edward Prince died in 1678, at age ~74, in Virginia.
F, b. June 13, 1613
- Birth: Mary Yate was born on June 13, 1613 in Bristol, Gloucestershire, England.
- Marriage: She and Edward Prince were married on January 14, 1629 in Bristol, Gloucestershire, England.
John Joseph Berry
M, b. 1691, d. November 1749
- Birth: John Joseph Berry was born in 1691 in Virginia.
- Death: He died in November 1749, at age ~58, in Virginia.
F, b. 1702, d. July 16, 1725
- Birth: Catherine Bunbury was born in 1702.
- Death: She died on July 16, 1725, at age ~23, in Virginia.
M, b. circa 1745
- Birth: Joseph Burns was born circa 1745.
F, b. circa 1745
- Birth: Elizabeth Holbrook was born circa 1745.
M, b. June 14, 1762, d. April 29, 1848
- Birth: George Herndon was born on June 14, 1762 in Virginia.
- Marriage: He and Frances Rogers were married on September 4, 1783 in North Carolina.
- Death: George Herndon died on April 29, 1848, at age 85, in Russellville, Logan Co, Kentucky.
F, b. November 8, 1767, d. September 22, 1823
- Birth: Frances Rogers was born on November 8, 1767 in Finchingfield, Essex, England.
- Marriage: She and George Herndon were married on September 4, 1783 in North Carolina.
- Death: Frances Rogers died on September 22, 1823, at age 55, in Logan County, Kentucky.
Floyd Michael Syring
Roy Anthony Syring
M, b. May 9, 1962, d. June 17, 2007
- Birth: Roy Anthony Syring was born on May 9, 1962 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 17, 2007, at age 45.
- Note: June 19, 2007
Syring, Roy Anthony Roy Syring, Little Chute. Roy was born into life on May 9, 1962, in Appleton. He was raised in the area and graduated from Neenah High School in 1981. Roy had lived in Milwaukee, Hawaii, and Arizona, but ultimately ended up back in the Appleton area. He is a graduate of Gill-Tech Academy and was a hair stylist.
As a young child, he loved to play with wooden spoons, and pots and pans. As an adult he made delicious dishes and was a connoisseur of good food and wines. He never wanted to leave the kitchen and loved to entertain!
Roy loved raising all kinds of flowers and plants and had a real knack for gardening. Home decorating was his forte and he had fabulous ideas on homes and gardens. He was always redoing his home, adding and taking away and redecorating.
Roy is survived by his mother, Marilyn (Bruce) Anunson, Neenah; his father, Floyd (Delia) Syring, Neenah; his brothers: Jeffrey (Margie) Syring, Larsen; Mark Syring (fiancee, Kathy), Stevens Point; his sisters: Dell Syring, Neenah, Cindy Smith (fiancee, Chuck) and Susan Mullins, all of Holden, Missouri, and Linda Kappell, Menasha; his stepsister, Deborah (Norbert) Van den Elzen, Wausaukee; his stepbrother, Bruce Anunson, Jr., Larsen; numerous nieces and nephews, and many special friends, Kelly, Shirley, Mary Ann, and Vera Lynn.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Roland and Mildred Kuehnl and Raymond and Cecelia Syring, and a beloved aunt, Bernice Schinke.
A visitation for Roy will be held on Wednesday, June 20, 2007, from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m. at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, TRI-COUNTY CHAPEL.
The family wishes to express a heartfelt thank you to the Affinity Hospice staff and volunteers, Jeanine, Lauren, Rachel, Lenore, Beth, Barb, and Ralph.
WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME
3212 South Oneida Street
Melissa Colleen Maloney
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
James C VanHout
F, b. May 11, 1927, d. December 24, 2012
- Birth: Preciosa Unknown was born on May 11, 1927.
- Marriage: She and Kenneth Leon Kippenhan were married on December 19, 1956.
- Death: Preciosa Unknown died on December 24, 2012, at age 85, in Toledo, Lucas Co, Ohio.
- Burial: She was buried in Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Virginia.
- Note: Preciosa Kippenhan, age 85, went to her final rest on December 24, 2012, peacefully and surrounded by her family.
Born in Germany on May 11, 1927, she survived WWII, lived in Bavaria and then moved to the Frankfurt area where she met Staff Sgt. Kenneth Leon Kippenhan. They were married on December 19, 1956, thus beginning her 51-year tenure as a devoted supporter of her husband's Air Force and DoD career. She became an American citizen in 1957.
Preciosa is preceded in death by her loving husband of over 50 years. She is survived by her daughter, Edith, and granddaughter, Michelle Preciosa.
A memorial service will be held on Saturday, January 12, 2013, at Zion United Methodist, 2600 Copland Blvd., Toledo OH 43614, at 1 p.m. The service will be followed by a reception at the church. Burial at Arlington National Cemetery to follow later.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made in Preciosa's name to woundedwarriorproject.org. You may also view and sign our online "guest registry" at
Allen Russell Hassell