Gerald Henry Besaw
M, b. February 9, 1927, d. August 20, 2002
- Birth: Gerald Henry Besaw was born on February 9, 1927 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Carol Jean Gaffaney were married on July 10, 1948 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Gerald Henry Besaw died on August 20, 2002, at age 75, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Francis Joseph Besaw
M, b. August 13, 1925, d. May 13, 2005
- Birth: Francis Joseph Besaw was born on August 13, 1925 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on February 15, 1947 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 13, 2005, at age 79, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Francis (Frank) Besaw, 79, Green Bay, died at home Friday morning, May 13, 2005, surrounded by his family. Born in Green Bay on Aug. 13, 1925, he is the son of the late John and Nellie (VandenHeuvel) Besaw. Frank enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps at age 17 to serve his country during World War II. On Feb. 15, 1947, he married the former Bernice Terrien. Frank began his employment at the former Northern Paper and retired from James River as an instrumentation supervisor in 1987. Twenty of those years he spent at Halsey, Ore., working for James River. Frank was a member of St. Willebrord Church, the 4th Degree Knights of Columbus (De Pere Council) and the American Legion.
He is survived by his beloved wife of 58 years, Bernice; two children, Ellen Greene, De Pere; Patrick Besaw, Green Bay; god children, Patricia Van Ess, Oconto; John Francis Besaw, Florida; Donna Thurlow, De Pere; Cynthia Dixon, Jeffrey Terrien, Lori Kast, Rene Williams, Jennifer Gay, all of Oregon; one brother, Donald (Anna Mae) Besaw, Oregon; three sisters, Marjorie Horkman, Green Bay; Rosemary (Jerry) De Keyser, Dyckesville; Patricia (Maynard) Van Ess, Oconto; brothers-in-law and sister-in-law, Catherine Besaw, De Pere; Carol Besaw, Green Bay; Elizabeth Amenson, Green Bay; Donald (Marie) Terrien, Green Bay; LeRoy (Clair) Terrien, Oregon; and 54 incredible nieces and nephews; many other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents; three brothers, Gerald, Roland and Robert Besaw; mother-in-law and father-in-law, Rose and Norris Terrien.
Friends may call at WEST MASON MALCORE Funeral Home, 1530 W. Mason St., from 4 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday. Parish wake service 7 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home. Wednesday visitation will continue at St. Willebrord Church (Rev. Ken De Groot Hall) from 9:30 a.m. until the time of the funeral. Funeral Wednesday 10:30 a.m. at St. Willebrord Church with Rev. Kenneth De Groot, O.Praem, officiating. Burial in the Field of Honor at Fort Howard Memorial Park.
Special thanks to Gerald Bayer, M.D., staff and nurses of Green Bay Oncology and Unity Hospice.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Erna Frances Islinger
F, b. August 10, 1924, d. May 30, 2007
- Birth: Erna Frances Islinger was born on August 10, 1924 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Louis Nosacek were married in 1943.
- Marriage: Erna Frances Islinger and Robert Eugene Olson were married in 1945 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Erna Frances Islinger died on May 30, 2007, at age 82.
- Note: June 1, 2007
Olson, Erna F.
Erna F. Olson, age 82, passed away Wednesday, May 30, 2007, at her home in Larsen. She was born on August 10, 1924, in Appleton; daughter of the late Frank and Theresa Islinger. Erna enjoyed crocheting, gardening, cooking and going to Oneida to gamble. She loved her grandchildren dearly and especially, enjoyed spending time with her family around the holidays when everyone was together.
She will be deeply missed by her children; Joe (Carolyn) Olson, MO; Jerry (Barbara) Olson, Winneconne; Cindy Olsen Elmer, Larsen; Jay Olson, Winneconne; Becky (Alan) Verrier, New London; and Tracy "Sam" (Lorrie) Olson, Neenah. She is further survived by 13 grandchildren, 11 great-grandchildren, four sisters; Barbara Lamoen, Rose Moser, Mary O'Connor, Ceil Young, and a sister-in-law, Clarice Islinger.
Erna was preceded in death by a brother, Frank Islinger, three sisters, Ann Fenske, Liz Neuville, Terri Bohman and a granddaughter, Robyn Elmer.
A memorial service for Erna will be held at 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 3, 2007, at Grace Lutheran Church, 8396 Steeple Hill Dr., Winchester, with The Rev. Clarence Harms officiating. A gathering of family and friends will be held at the church on Sunday, from 2:00 p.m. until the time of the service. A memorial fund is being established in her name.
WESTGOR FUNERAL HOME
205 W. Doty Ave.
Robert Eugene Olson
M, b. March 12, 1921, d. July 19, 2002
- Birth: Robert Eugene Olson was born on March 12, 1921 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Erna Frances Islinger were married in 1945 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Robert Eugene Olson died on July 19, 2002, at age 81, in Watertown, Jefferson Co, Wisconsin.
Tracy Allen (Sam) Olson
Barbara M Islinger
F, b. December 13, 1926, d. July 16, 2015
- Birth: Barbara M Islinger was born on December 13, 1926.
- Marriage: She and Harold Lamoen were married on October 26, 1946 in Sacred Heart Church, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Death: Barbara M Islinger died on July 16, 2015, at age 88.
- Note: Barbara M. Lamoen, age 88, passed away surrounded by her family on Thursday, July 16, 2015. She was born on December 13, 1926 to the late Frank and Theresa Islinger. Barb married Harold Lamoen on October 26, 1946 at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, and they spent 51 years together before he passed away. They raised three daughters together, and Barb's life was centered around her family. She was a loving wife, mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother. Her greatest joys were spending time with her family, especially her grandchildren. Barb was also a longtime member at St. Mary Catholic Church in Appleton. She will be missed dearly by her entire family.
Barb is survived by her daughters: Charlene (Robert) Agen, Janet (Mark) Corry, and Barbara (David) Wisneski; grandchildren: Rebecca Agen, John Agen, Jake Corry, Matt Corry, Jeremy (Jacque) Wisneski, Aaron (Jenny) Wisneski, and Jason Wisneski; great-grandchildren: Lincoln Corry and Caleb, Joshua, and Evan Wisneski; sisters Mary O'Conner and Rose Moser; and sisters-in-law Clarice Islinger and Peggy Smith.
She was preceded in death by her husband Harold Lamoen; siblings: Theresa Bohman, Erna (Bob) Olson, Ceil (Emma) Young, Frank Islinger, Annie (Erv) Fenske, and Elizabeth "Liz" Neuville; and brothers-in-law James O'Conner and Ralph Moser.
Funeral liturgy for Barb will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at ST. MARY CATHOLIC CHURCH, 312 S. State Street, Appleton with Fr. Bill Swichtenberg officiating. A time of visitation will be held at the church from 9:00 a.m. until the time of the funeral. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Barb's family would like to thank the staff at Century Oaks of Appleton and Dave from Heartland Hospice for all of their wonderful care.
Anna Marie Islinger
F, b. July 6, 1929, d. November 6, 2005
- Birth: Anna Marie Islinger was born on July 6, 1929 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Ervin Fritz Fenske were married on June 19, 1948.
- Death: Anna Marie Islinger died on November 6, 2005, at age 76, in Virginia.
Elizabeth Agnes Islinger
F, b. August 6, 1931, d. May 10, 2000
- Birth: Elizabeth Agnes Islinger was born on August 6, 1931 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 10, 2000, at age 68, in Michigan.
Theresa Cecilia Islinger
F, b. April 15, 1922, d. January 25, 1970
- Birth: Theresa Cecilia Islinger was born on April 15, 1922 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Gaylord Frank Bohman were married on December 12, 1969 in Indiana.
- Death: Theresa Cecilia Islinger died on January 25, 1970, at age 47, in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.
John Charles Daul
Timothy Arnold Treiber