Elaine Margaret Loch
F, b. September 11, 1938, d. October 21, 2001
- Birth: Elaine Margaret Loch was born on September 11, 1938 in Stearns County, Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and Germain John Sonnichsen were married on March 7, 1959 in Hennepin County, Minnesota.
- Marriage: Elaine Margaret Loch and Lawrence Edward Green were married in 1968.
- Death: Elaine Margaret Loch died on October 21, 2001, at age 63, in Edina, Hennepin Co, Minnesota.
Bertha Elizabeth Hendricks
F, b. January 14, 1905, d. October 2, 2002
- Birth: Bertha Elizabeth Hendricks was born on January 14, 1905 in Catawba, Price Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Noris Everett Hilary were married on May 22, 1926.
- Death: Bertha Elizabeth Hendricks died on October 2, 2002, at age 97, in Buffalo, Wright Co, Minnesota.
Noris Everett Hilary
M, b. January 20, 1907, d. December 28, 1967
- Birth: Noris Everett Hilary was born on January 20, 1907 in Stearns County, Minnesota.
- Marriage: He and Bertha Elizabeth Hendricks were married on May 22, 1926.
- Death: Noris Everett Hilary died on December 28, 1967, at age 60, in Stearns County, Minnesota.
Neil Bernie Hilary
Lillian Mae Hilary
DeEtta Janet Hilary
F, b. August 17, 1933, d. June 12, 2003
- Birth: DeEtta Janet Hilary was born on August 17, 1933 in Stearns County, Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and Robert Francis Pulkrabek were married on February 21, 1953.
- Marriage: DeEtta Janet Hilary and Edward Whiteoak were married on July 3, 1959.
- Death: DeEtta Janet Hilary died on June 12, 2003, at age 69, in Buffalo, Wright Co, Minnesota.
Lee Harvey Hilary
Elmer Keith Hilary
Joseph P Hendricks
M, b. November 8, 1907, d. December 25, 1968
- Birth: Joseph P Hendricks was born on November 8, 1907 in Catawba, Price Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 25, 1968, at age 61, in Minneapolis, Hennepin Co, Minnesota.
F, b. circa 1907
- Birth: Pearl Coleman was born circa 1907.
M, b. March 10, 1912, d. September 10, 1980
- Birth: Edward Hendricks was born on March 10, 1912 in Stearns County, Minnesota.
- Marriage: He was married on January 5, 1980.
- Death: He died on September 10, 1980, at age 68, in Pine County, Minnesota.
F, b. September 29, 1918, d. May 13, 2002
- Birth: Margaret Weisenan was born on September 29, 1918.
- Death: She died on May 13, 2002, at age 83, in Elk River, Sherbourne Co, Minnesota.
Ronald Michael Hendricks
M, b. August 13, 1936, d. July 29, 1985
- Birth: Ronald Michael Hendricks was born on August 13, 1936.
- Death: He died on July 29, 1985, at age 48, in Plymouth, Hennepin Co. Minnesota.
Roger B Hendricks
M, b. July 3, 1879, d. February 24, 1961
- Birth: George Durkee was born on July 3, 1879 in Hillsboro, Vernon Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ella Rosetta Stanley were married on July 21, 1901 in Hillsboro, Vernon Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: George Durkee died on February 24, 1961, at age 81, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Ella Rosetta Stanley
F, b. 1885, d. January 22, 1971
- Birth: Ella Rosetta Stanley was born in 1885.
- Marriage: She and George Durkee were married on July 21, 1901 in Hillsboro, Vernon Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ella Rosetta Stanley died on January 22, 1971, at age ~86, in Rhinelander, Oneida Co, Wisconsin.
Floyd B Kieffer
M, b. May 20, 1940, d. November 13, 2015
- Birth: Floyd B Kieffer was born on May 20, 1940 in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 19, 1961.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Swenson were married on June 3, 1993.
- Death: Floyd B Kieffer died on November 13, 2015, at age 75, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Floyd B. "Curly" Kieffer, age 75, of Seymour passed away on Friday morning, November 13, 2015 at Good Shepherd Nursing Home. He was born May 20, 1940 a son of the late Sylvester and Margie (Durkee) Kieffer.
On June 3, 1993 he was united in marriage to Elizabeth "Betts" Herlache. Betts preceded him in death on May 26, 2007. The couple spent 30 years showing Mastiffs across the U.S.
He is survived by two daughers: Kelly Ann (Dirk) Yarnell and their children and grandchildren, and Brigid Kieffer; son, Michael Kieffer; two step-daughters: AnneMarie (Mitch) Roepcke and children, and Melissa Appleton; special friends and neighbors Rick and Chris Stedl.
In addition to his parents and wife, he was preceded in death by a son, Steven Kieffer.
Private family services were held. Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour, is assisting the family with arrangements. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com.
F, b. October 26, 1943, d. May 26, 2007
- Birth: Elizabeth Swenson was born on October 26, 1943 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Floyd B Kieffer were married on June 3, 1993.
- Death: Elizabeth Swenson died on May 26, 2007, at age 63.
- Note: May 27, 2007
Kieffer, Elizabeth "Betts" Herlache Elizabeth "Betts" Herlache Kieffer, 63, Seymour, passed away at home under the care of her family and Unity Hospice following a long illness. She was born on Oct. 26, 1943, to Elvin and Alice (Daul) Swenson in Green Bay. Betts worked as a secretary at Georgia Pacific until her retirement. She married Floyd "Curly" Kieffer on June 3, 1993. She was the former Secretary of the Mastiff Club of America, Treasurer of the Midwest Mastiff Fanciers for 17 years, and also a member of the Packerland Kennel Club where she held a position on the board of directors.
She is survived by her father, Elvin (step-mother, Lilamae) Swenson, Green Bay; her husband, Floyd "Curly" Kieffer; two daughters, AnneMarie (Mitch) Roepcke, Kimberly and Melissa Appleton, Little Suamico; two step-daughters, Kelly Ann (Dirk) Yarnell, Montrose, Colo., and Brigid Kieffer, Appleton (Betts was her mother since age 3); and a step-son, Michael Kieffer, Green Bay. Betts is also survived by two brothers, Thomas (Sue) Swenson, Green Bay and James (Denise) Swenson, Green Bay; and two sisters, Catherine (Thomas) Harrison, Green Bay and Jacqueline (Richard) Rezabek, Green Bay. She is also survived by one grandchild and 11 step-grandchildren, and many nieces, nephews and friends.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Alice; a brother, John David Swenson, and a step-son, Steven Earl Kieffer.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, June 2, 2007, at 11 a.m. at the Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home in Seymour. Visitation will take place on Friday, June 1, 2007, from 4 to 8 p.m. and on Saturday, June 2, 2007, from 10 to 11 a.m. at the funeral home. Father Marty Fox will officiate. Online condolences may be expressed at www.boettcherfuneralhomes.com.
The family would like to thank Betts' doctors and her caregivers with Unity Hospice.
Kelly Ann Kieffer
Steven Earl Kieffer
M, d. yes
- Death: Steven Earl Kieffer died yes.