F, b. October 2, 1931, d. January 7, 2010
- Birth: Jaunita Skibba was born on October 2, 1931 in Amherst Junction, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Howard F Stumpf were married on January 26, 1950 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Jaunita Skibba died on January 7, 2010, at age 78, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: January 9, 2010
Juanita (Skibba) Stumpf, age 78, of Shiocton, passed away at Appleton Medical Center on January 7, 2010. Juanita was born on October 2, 1931, in Amherst Junction, to the late Sigmund T. and Regina (Woyak) Skibba. She married Howard F. Stumpf on January 26, 1950, in Menasha; he preceded her in death on August 3, 1989. Juanita was employed at Heckert's Shoe Store and J. C. Penney in Appleton. She enjoyed music and dancing, country life and was well-known at the Green Bay Farmer's Market for her many varieties of home-grown herbs.
Survivors include her children, Steven Stumpf, Shiocton; Susan (Edward) Rosenberg, Greenville; Carol (David) Fuller, Greenville; Elizabeth Gray, Frisco, Texas; Sandra (Robin) Wege, Appleton; Howard (Brenda) Stumpf, Oklahoma; David Stumpf, Shiocton; Richard Stumpf, Appleton; Donna (Jeff) Zuleger, Stevens Point; and William (Tammy) Stumpf, Appleton; her brothers, David (Linda) Skibba; Rick (Jayne) Skibba; and Tom (Tootie) Skibba. She is further survived by many grandchildren, great grandchildren, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Juanita was preceded in death by her brother Greg.
Funeral services will be at 3 p.m. on Sunday, January 10, 2010, at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, Appleton, with Chaplain Jordan Kuczwara officiating. The visitation will be at the funeral home from 1 p.m. until the time of services. Interment will be in Oakhill Cemetery, Town of Maine. A memorial has been established in her name.
Wichmann Funeral Home
537 N. Superior Street
M, b. September 15, 1949, d. December 29, 2017
- Birth: Edward Rosenberg was born on September 15, 1949.
- Marriage: He was married on April 16, 1971 in Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.
- Death: He died on December 29, 2017, at age 68, in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Shawano - Edward J. Rosenberg, 68, of Shawano, passed away following a stroke on Friday, December 29, 2017 at ThedaCare Medical Center, Shawano. He was born on September 15, 1949, a son of the late Clifford and Florence (Huebner) Rosenberg.
Ed graduated from Appleton West High School in 1967. He enlisted in the US Marine Corp, having served in Vietnam. Following his discharge, he married Susan Stumpf on April 16, 1971 at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.
Ed had a successful career in financial services before retiring to his summer home on Shawano Lake.
He loved going to the shack for deer season and spending time outdoors. More than anything else in the world, Ed loved his family; especially his grandchildren.
Ed is survived by his wife, Susan; two daughters: Nicolle (Nicholas Maddix) Hackl, Amy (Shawn) Belleau; grandsons: Edward Hackl and Charles Belleau; brother, Rev. Robert (Toby) Rosenberg; sister, Judy Blint; and also survived by members of the Stumpf family.
He was preceded in death by his sisters: Barbara and Mary.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour, on Wednesday, January 3, 2018 from 4:00 pm until the funeral service at funeral service at 6:30 pm with his brother, Rev. Robert Rosenberg officiating. Burial will take place in Oak Hill Cemetery, Town of Maine.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com.
Steven Howard Stumpf
Howard John Stumpf
M, b. August 11, 1957, d. July 20, 2012
- Birth: Howard John Stumpf was born on August 11, 1957 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 20, 2012, at age 54, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Note: Howard John Stumpf, 54, passed away July 20, 2012 at the Veteran's Hospital in Oklahoma City, OK, following a year and a half battle with cancer. He was born in Appleton, WI to Howard F. and Juanita (Skibba) Stumpf on August 11, 1957.
He loved hunting, fishing and spending time with family. He was a proud veteran of the Marine Corps.
Howard is survived by his wife, Brenda, his brothers; Steven, David, Richard, and William (Tammy). Sisters; Susan (Edward) Rosenberg, Carol (David) Fuller, Elizabeth (Robert) Harshbarger, Sandra (Rob) Wege, Donna (Jeff) Zuleger and many nieces and nephews.
Howard is preceded in death by his parents and brother-in-law Matthew T. Kirsling.
A private family memorial service will be held at a later date.
William Howard Stumpf
Joseph Clayton Kempen
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Kathryn Marie Kempen
Bernard C Kempen
Pamela J Fuerst
F, b. February 4, 1966, d. June 19, 2013
- Birth: Pamela J Fuerst was born on February 4, 1966 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 19, 2013, at age 47.
- Note: Pamela J. Van Asten (Fuerst), age 47, Greenville, went to her heavenly home on Wednesday, June 19, 2013, following a 7 year battle with cancer. Pamela was born on February 4, 1966, in New London daughter of Glenn and Janis (Knuth) Fuerst. She was confirmed on May 18, 1980. She was united in marriage to Tim Van Asten on June 10, 1989 at Bethany Lutheran Church in Appleton. Pam graduated from New London High School in 1984. She then attended Gill Tech Academy in Appleton to become a beautician. She owned and operated Michael John's Salon in Appleton. She was a member of the Immanuel Lutheran Church, Greenville. Pam was a loving and devoted wife and mother.
She is survived by her husband, Tim; father and mother, Glenn and Janis Fuerst; her children, Raleigh, Kaz and Blaine, all at home; brothers: Wayne Fuerst (special friend Charlie), MA; Scott Fuerst, New London, his children, Magen & Haley; Tregg (Terry) Fuerst, New London, their children, Whitney and Tristin. Sisters in-law and brothers in-law: Debbie (Tim) Woods and their children, James and Andrew; Terry Van Asten and his children Vaili, Christopher, Sterling, Dallin, Mackinzie and Leilani; Todd (Paula) Van Asten their children: Sidney, Ivy, and Isabelle (Godchild); Troy Van Asten (special friend Brittney), and also Owen Gerhardt and Shaun Knuth,(both Godchildren). Pam is further survived by her father and mother in-law, Jim and Bernice Van Asten.
She was preceded in death by her grandparents, Rueben and Cathleen Knuth and Clarence and Lorina Fuerst.
Funeral services for Pam will be held on Tuesday, June 25, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. at Immanuel Lutheran Church, Greenville with Rev. David Scharf officiating. Burial will be in the Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery. Visitation will be held on Monday from 3-7 p.m. at the CHURCH and also on Tuesday at church from 9:30 a.m. until the time of service.
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established.
Karen L Calaway
Mary Amelia Keller
F, b. January 10, 1945, d. February 29, 2004
- Birth: Mary Amelia Keller was born on January 10, 1945 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 29, 2004, at age 59, in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.