F, b. September 30, 1895, d. July 31, 1989
- Birth: Anna Klarner was born on September 30, 1895 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 31, 1989, at age 93, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Edward A Arndt
M, b. November 28, 1895, d. February 7, 1970
Family: Anna Klarner (b. September 30, 1895, d. July 31, 1989)
- Birth: Edward A Arndt was born on November 28, 1895 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 7, 1970, at age 74.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Edward J Arndt
M, b. June 29, 1920, d. September 19, 2001
- Birth: Edward J Arndt was born on June 29, 1920 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 19, 2001, at age 81.
Gilbert James Chapleau
M, b. February 27, 1892, d. April 24, 1970
- Birth: Gilbert James Chapleau was born on February 27, 1892 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 24, 1970, at age 78, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
F, b. circa 1905
- Birth: Josephine Klarner was born circa 1905.
Ardice Letty Baumann
M, b. July 28, 1936, d. June 19, 2004
- Birth: Alfred Baumann was born on July 28, 1936 in Plymouth, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Audrey J Radtke were married on May 6, 1961 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Alfred Baumann died on June 19, 2004, at age 67.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Audrey J Radtke
F, b. July 22, 1939, d. April 5, 2017
- Birth: Audrey J Radtke was born on July 22, 1939.
- Marriage: She and Alfred Baumann were married on May 6, 1961 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Audrey J Radtke died on April 5, 2017, at age 77, in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Audrey J. Baumann, 77, Town of Black Creek, went to her heavenly home on Thursday, April 5, 2017 at her home. She was born July 22, 1939, daughter of the late Otto and Mildred (Schwahn) Radtke. On May 6, 1961, she was united in marriage to Alfred Baumann, Jr. at Mount Olive Evangelical Lutheran Church in Appleton. He preceded her in death July 19, 2004.
She was a member of St. John's Evangelical Lutheran church, Town of Center.
Audrey is survived by her son, Arlen (Dawn) Baumann, De Pere; daughter, Ardice (Mike) Vanderperren, Appleton; four grandchildren: Alissa, Amber, Bryanna, and Alivia. Further survived by sisters-in-law, Marion (Edmund) Schulz, Elkhart Lake, and Dorothy Baumann, Plymouth; brothers-in-law: Earl Baumann, Plymouth, and Robert (Barbara) Baumann, Sheboygan; and many nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends.
In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by a sister, Carole Radtke; sisters-in-law: Ruth (Waldemar) Stroshane, Eleanor (Reinhold) Herzog, Marion Baumann, and Barbara Baumann; brothers-in-law: Milton (Verona) Baumann, and Victor (Lauretta) Baumann.
Friends may call at St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church, Town of Center on Monday, April 10, 2017 from 10:00 am until the funeral service at 11:00 am with Pastor Jeffrey W. Suhr officiating. Burial will take place in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour is assisting the family with arrangements.
Tammy Sue Toonen
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Joanne Caryl Kippenhan
Albert J Sollecito
M, b. March 6, 1932, d. April 24, 2014
- Birth: Albert J Sollecito was born on March 6, 1932 in Brooklyn, New York.
- Death: He died on April 24, 2014, at age 82, in Fishkill, Dutchess Co, New York.
- Note: Fishkill - Albert J. Sollecito, a resident of Fishkill for 50 years, died at home on Thursday, April 24, 2014. He was 82.
Son of the late Francesco and Francesca Salerno Sollecito, he was born in Brooklyn on March 6, 1932. Albert enlisted in the U.S. Navy in 1951, and served during the Korean Conflict. He was honorably discharged in 1956.
Albert practiced the Baha'i faith. He was also a sports enthusiast, and enjoyed playing softball with the Poughkeepsie Senior League. He was also an avid NY Mets and NY Giants fan. In 1991, he retired from Crowley, formerly Dairy Lee, where he worked many years as a deliveryman throughout the Hudson Valley.
On May 24, 1959, Albert married Joanna Kippenhan in Appleton, WI. Mrs. Sollecito survives at home.
Additional survivors include his daughter, Dana Polce & her husband Agostino of Howell, NJ; his son, Frank Sollecito & his wife Tanya of Buda, TX; his son, Christopher Sollecito & his wife Christina of Riverdale, NJ; his daughter, Jennine Sileno & her husband John of Newburgh; and his grandchildren, Alexa, Giana, Vera, Frank, Bergen, Hudson, Taryn, and Monica. He is also survived by many nieces, nephews, and other loving relatives & friends.
He was predeceased by his grandson, Johnny Sileno in 2010 as well as his brothers, Joseph and Salvatore Sollecito.
Calling hours will be held from 6 to 9 p.m. on Friday, April 25 at the McHoul Funeral Home of Fishkill, Inc., 1089 Main Street, Fishkill. A funeral service will begin at the funeral home at 11 a.m. on Saturday, April 26, followed by burial at Fairview Cemetery in Beacon.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Feed The Children, P.O. Box 36, Oklahoma City, OK 73101; www.feedthechildren.org.
For directions, online condolences, and memorial donations, please visit Albert's Book of Memories at www.mchoulfuneralhome.com.
Beverly William (Bill) Kippenhan
Cecil Robert Kippenhan
Kenneth Leon Kippenhan
M, b. June 28, 1932, d. May 28, 2007
- Birth: Kenneth Leon Kippenhan was born on June 28, 1932.
- Marriage: He and Preciosa Unknown were married on December 19, 1956.
- Death: Kenneth Leon Kippenhan died on May 28, 2007, at age 74, in Landstuhl, Germany.
- Burial: He was buried in Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Virginia.