Dennis P Kroes
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Kathleen Helen Sengstock
John L Hansen
M, b. June 23, 1933, d. September 17, 1989
- Birth: John L Hansen was born on June 23, 1933 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 17, 1989, at age 56.
Mary Ann VanHandel
Gloria Jean VanHandel
Donald Joseph Managan
M, b. October 28, 1933, d. November 28, 2016
- Birth: Donald Joseph Managan was born on October 28, 1933 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married.
- Death: He died on November 28, 2016, at age 83.
- Note: Donald Managan, age 83, passed away Monday, November 28, 2016 surrounded by his loving family. He was born on October 28, 1933 in Appleton to the late Maurice and Mabel (Heimke) Managan. He served his country in the U.S. Navy. On June 22, 1983 he married Gloria (Van Handel) Becker. Don retired from Atlas/Kimberly Clark. He was an avid sportsman, he loved the outdoors and going to casinos. He enjoyed the simple things in life, especially spending time with his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren and playing cards with his family.
He is survived by his wife, Gloria, his children; Elizabeth Managan, Thomas (Sue) Becker, Dean (Jerene) Managan and William (Julie) Managan, grandchildren; Travis (Ariel) Becker, Ayla (special friend John Oudenhoven) Managan, Ericka (Andrew) Maertz, Coral (Special friend Jeb Newton) Managan, Mackenzie Managan, Nicholas Managan and Christopher (Allis Waite) Flenory, great grandchildren; Zoey and Jack Becker. Don is further survived by his siblings; Ralph (Adris) Managan and Ethel Buss, sisters in law, Delores Managan and Diane Van Handel, Gloria's siblings; Charles Van Handel, Mary (Walter) Hacker, Kenneth (Pat) Van Handel and Gary (Sam) Van Handel, special niece, Mary Lee Schabo, and many other nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Don is preceded in death by his parents, siblings; Laura (Ed) Zimborski, Maurice (Carrie) Managan, Florence (Norman) Wankey, Rita Managan, Clement (Terrie) Managan, Thomas Managan, James Buss, Clifford Managan and Gloria's brother, Cornelius "Corky" Van Handel.
A memorial service for Donald will be held at 2:00pm on Thursday, December 1, 2016 at Valley Funeral Home, 2211 N. Richmond St, Appleton. Visitation will be held at the funeral home from 11:00am until the time of service.
The family wishes to extend a special thank you to the nurses of Aseracare Hospice for their wonderful care given to Don.
Cornelius D VanHandel
M, b. July 8, 1940, d. July 21, 2010
- Birth: Cornelius D VanHandel was born on July 8, 1940 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 14, 1982.
- Death: He died on July 21, 2010, at age 70.
- Burial: He was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
- Note: Cornelius D. Van Handel, "Corky," age 70, New London, died on July 21, 2010, while doing service for others volunteering in the Adopt A Highway Program for the Power Engineers Union. Corky was born on July 8, 1940, in Appleton, son of the late Cornelius and Laura (Hafeman) Van Handel. He was united in marriage to Diana Abel on May 14, 1982. Corky was always volunteering when help was needed, and putting others before himself. He loved kids, being Santa Claus and gardening. He was a strong believer in education and was a graduate of UW-Oshkosh. He was active in politics running for various offices. He was also a strong Union activist, and an Ombudsman for various nursing homes. Corky served his country in the U.S. Air Force.
He is survived by his wife, Diana; daughters: Donna (Dan) Daniels, Appleton; Vickie Van Handel, Beaver Dam; sons: Cory Van Handel, Appleton; Scott (Rhonda) Van Handel, Waupaca; Doug Van Handel, Appleton; two step-sons: Terry Van Horn, Shiocton; Tom Van Horn, Green Bay; three brothers: Charlie (Phyllis) Van Handel, St. Charles, MO; Ken (Pat) Van Handel, Menasha; Gary (Sam) Van Handel, Appleton; two sisters: Mary (Walter) Hacker, Green Bay; Gloria (Don) Managan, Menasha: sister and brother in-law, Carmen (Ron) Laedtke, Appleton and brother and sister in-law, John (Barb) Abel, New London. He is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
His parents preceded him in death.
Funeral services will be held on Monday, July 26, 2010, at 11 a.m. at Cline & Hanson Funeral Home in New London. Burial will be in the Most Precious Blood Cemetery, New London. Visitation will be held at the funeral home on Monday from 9 a.m. until the time of service.
Cline & Hanson
209 W. Cook St.
- Note: My dad's cousin Cornelious Van Handel was born in 1940. Cornelious lived with my grandparents Herman and Delores because his mother was mentally ill and was unable to take care of him or his brothers or sisters. He recently passed away volunteering in Adopt A Highway program and was hit by a car on July 21, 2010.
Ashley Van Handel, 2010.
Charles Edward VanHandel
Phyllis Jean Unknown
F, b. June 18, 1943, d. May 30, 2011
- Birth: Phyllis Jean Unknown was born on June 18, 1943.
- Death: She died on May 30, 2011, at age 67, in Missouri.
Gerhardt C VanHandel
John Lawrence Salm
M, b. October 24, 1920, d. September 17, 1989
- Birth: John Lawrence Salm was born on October 24, 1920 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 11, 1947 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 17, 1989, at age 68, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.