Scot A Borchardt
M, b. February 20, 1981, d. March 18, 2008
- Birth: Scot A Borchardt was born on February 20, 1981 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 18, 2008, at age 27.
- Burial: He was buried in Greenleaf, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: March 20, 2008
Borchardt, Scot A.
Scot A. Borchardt, Kaukauna, age 27, died unexpectedly on Tuesday, March 18, 2008. He was born February 20, 1981, in Green Bay son of Dale and June (Van Schyndel) Borchardt.
He is survived by his parents, Dale and June, Greenleaf; two brothers: Cory (Angela and Derek), Florence, WI; Eric (Ivy), Kaukauna; special aunt and uncle: Janice and Dick Skalmusky, Kaukauna and many cousins.
He was preceded in death by his brother, Jamie and maternal grandfather, Joe Van Schyndel.
Funeral Service for Scot will be at 1 p.m. Saturday March 22, 2008, at BOETTCHER FAMILY FUNERAL HOME, 2401 Fieldcrest Drive, Kaukauna. Friends may call at the Funeral Home from 10 a.m. until time of service. Burial will take place next to his brother in St. Mary Cemetery, Greenleaf. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund is being established in his name. 920-766-2099.
Kimberly Jo VanDinter
Alan Jerome VanDinter
F, b. May 14, 1931, d. August 17, 1989
- Birth: Lynn Casper was born on May 14, 1931 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 17, 1989, at age 58, in California.
Family: Lynn Casper (b. May 14, 1931, d. August 17, 1989)
Steven Charles Belanger
John M Belanger
Mary Elizabeth Casper
Lee J Casper
M, b. September 24, 1938, d. March 18, 2014
- Birth: Lee J Casper was born on September 24, 1938 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 18, 2014, at age 75, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lee J. Casper, 75 of Appleton died Tuesday March 18, 2014 at Appleton Medical Center. He was born in Appleton, September 24, 1938, son of the late Lawrence and Marian (Driessen) Casper. Lee married Betty Opsteen on August 5, 1966.
Lee served his country in the U.S. Army. He was a member of the Jacob Coppus Post #258 American Legion, Little Chute. Lee enjoyed hunting, trap shooting, hard and soft water fishing and reading. He was an avid race fan and motorcyclist.
Lee is survived by his loving wife of 47 years, Betty; their son, Mike, Appleton; three sisters, Helen (John) Moshak, Skokie, IL; Barbara (Jerry Powers) Marian, Harvard, IL; and Mary Elizabeth (James Peterson) Casper, Oshkosh; and a brother, Dave (Debbie) Casper, Combined Locks; and many nieces and nephews. He was further preceded in death by a sister, Lynn Belanger.
Memorial service for Lee will be held at 12:30 PM on Saturday March 22, 2014 at VALLEY FUNERAL HOME, with Rev. Mike Huff officiating. Visitation will be at the funeral home on Saturday from 11:00 AM until the time of service.
Lee's family would like to thank Dr. Lee Vogel and the staff of UW Health, and also the entire staff on the seventh floor of Appleton Medical Center for all of their care and compassion.
Dolores D Derricks
F, b. October 14, 1924, d. September 9, 1989
- Birth: Dolores D Derricks was born on October 14, 1924 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on June 23, 1945 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 9, 1989, at age 64, in Watertown, Jefferson Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Jane Ann VanGrinsven