Josephine Agnes Balthazor
F, b. 1934, d. December 4, 1989
- Birth: Josephine Agnes Balthazor was born in 1934.
- Death: She died on December 4, 1989, at age ~55, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
Family: Keith Leeman (b. January 19, 1935, d. January 30, 2012)
M, b. January 19, 1935, d. January 30, 2012
- Birth: Keith Leeman was born on January 19, 1935 in Town of Maine, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on July 21, 1954.
- Death: He died on January 30, 2012, at age 77, in McAllen, Hidalgo Co, Texas.
- Note: Keith L. Leeman, age 77 of Appleton, passed away January 30, 2012 in McAllen, TX. He was born in the Town of Maine on January 18, 1935, son of the late Malcom and Edna (Greely) Leeman. Keith married Genevieve Balthazor on July 21, 1954.
He enjoyed 13 years of retirement, camping, hunting, and fishing with family and friends.
Keith will be missed by his loving wife of 57 years, Genevieve; his children: Russel (Brenda), Randal (Lynn), Joseph (Anne), Jean (Gary) Balck, Sandra (Norm) Green, Scot (Jackie); his grandchildren: James (Liz) , Elizabeth, Laura, Peter, Rebecca, Thomas, Bryce, Gen, Jewel, Shelly (Justin), Drew, Jennifer (Eric), Jason, Jill, Michael (Teri), Chris, Scott, Kati (Matt), Paul (Justine); two great-grandchildren: Aydin and Brice; a brother: Kenneth (Beatrice); his sisters: Dorothy Ethington and Lorraine (Walter) Bisterfeldt; sisters-in-law: Margaret and Marcella Leeman. Also many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his brothers: Royal and Henry (Lois), a sister: Nelda (William) Collens, brother-in-law: Glen Ethington and granddaughters: Jamie and Amanda.
A Funeral Mass will be held at 10:30 AM Friday, February 10, 2012, at St. Edwards Catholic Church, Mackville with Father Mark Vander Steeg and Father Charles Brooks officiating. Visitation will be held from 9 AM until the hour of service.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from February 7 to February 9, 2012.
Helen Mae Kussow
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
F, b. May 24, 1898, d. October 2, 1989
- Birth: Elizabeth Teporten was born on May 24, 1898 in Colby, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 2, 1989, at age 91, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Mark Paul Skalmusky
Patricia Lynn Krisch
Joseph Nicholas Belonger
June L Szopa
F, b. July 12, 1939, d. September 23, 2017
- Birth: June L Szopa was born on July 12, 1939 in Mattoon, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 23, 2017, at age 78, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: June L. Simon, age 78, of Appleton, Wisconsin, passed away peacefully on Saturday, September 23, 2017 at St. Elizabeth Hospital with her family by her side. June was born on July 12, 1939 in Mattoon, Wisconsin to the late Stanley and Lorraine (Leiskau) Szopa. She grew up and graduated from high school in Three Lakes, Wisconsin, until she moved to Appleton and married her late husbands, Roland Menting and Cletus Milton. For the past 23 years, she was happily married to William (Bill) Simon.
Prior to her decline in health, June had a variety of friends from all walks of life who were drawn to her infectious personality, free spirit, generosity and love for baseball. She was known for ensuring birthday cakes and treats were available for everyone she knew. Her love for the Timber Rattlers started many of years ago when she hosted Appleton Foxes players and made sure they were fed well.
She is survived by her loving husband of 23 years: William; her step-children: Jodie (Jim) Sonnentag, Charles Simon, Corey (Melanie) Simon; a step-son, Lenny (Mary) Milton; a daughter: Julie (Scott) Kloiber; a son: Tim Menting; her grandchildren: Will and Abby Kloiber; step-grandchildren: Samantha (Nick) Schwartzbauer, Alexandra and Chase Simon, Zachary Sonnentag and Jenny Chevalier and Laurie Ritger; great-grandchildren Ava and Greta Schwartzbauer; her brothers: Rodger (Mary) Szopa and Jean Szopa, and the Simon family.
June was preceded into death by her parents, late husbands, infant siblings and other close family members.
The funeral liturgy for June will be celebrated at 12:00 p.m., on Thursday, September 28, 2017 at ST. THOMAS MORE CATHOLIC CHURCH, 1810 N. McDonald Street in Appleton. Visitation will be held at the church on Thursday from 10:00 AM until the time of the service. A memorial fund has been established in June's name. For more information or to share a memory of June, please visit www.wichmannfargo.com.
The family would like to thank Veronica and her staff at the Country Terrace for the wonderful care they provided June for the past 5 years. The residents and staff were like family and provided so much love and support.
Elton Norman (Pat) ("Pat Schaeuble") Schaeuble
M, b. May 11, 1920, d. January 13, 1997
- Birth: Elton Norman (Pat) ("Pat Schaeuble") Schaeuble was born on May 11, 1920 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and June H (Judy) ("Judy Lamers") Lamers were married on August 11, 1943.
- Death: Elton Norman (Pat) ("Pat Schaeuble") Schaeuble died on January 13, 1997, at age 76.
F, b. July 29, 1920, d. October 14, 1989
- Birth: Gerda Sawadske was born on July 29, 1920 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Kenneth James VanHeuklon were married on July 18, 1942.
- Marriage: Gerda Sawadske and Harry A Stumpf were married on May 27, 1973.
- Death: Gerda Sawadske died on October 14, 1989, at age 69.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Kenneth James VanHeuklon
M, b. February 12, 1920, d. April 17, 1959
- Birth: Kenneth James VanHeuklon was born on February 12, 1920 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Gerda Sawadske were married on July 18, 1942.
- Death: Kenneth James VanHeuklon died on April 17, 1959, at age 39, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Carla Louise VanHeuklon