M, b. January 19, 1952, d. November 12, 2012
- Birth: David Klarner was born on January 19, 1952.
- Death: He died on November 12, 2012, at age 60.
- Note: David (Klink/Hook) Klarner, 60, of Seymour/Crandon passed away on Monday, November 12, 2012 at his sister's home with loved ones by his side after a long battle with lung cancer.
He is survived by his children, Tyler Klarner, Green Bay, Kayla (Chris) Klarner, Green Bay; special friend, Diane Gee (Crandon), her children Allen Gee (Tigerton), Ashley Gee (Crandon); his mother, Lucy Klarner, Seymour; brother, Joseph (Kim) Klarner, Seymour, their children Megan (Scott) Klarner, Madison, Derek (Alaina) Klarner, Green Bay; his sister Chris (Murry/Bo) Skenandore, Seymour, their children, Jennifer Skenandore (Green Bay), Cheyenne (Sarah) Skenandore, Racine, Heather (Chad) Oskey, Black Creek, Shawn (Ashley) Skenandore, Black Creek, Jolene Skenandore (Seymour) and great nephews and nieces, Brooklyn, Dyllon, Jaden, Kiley, Mayah, Dakota, Hailey and Ashtyn.
Dave is preceded in death by his father Robert and great niece Morgan.
A memorial gathering will be held on Saturday, November 17, 2012 at the Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour from 9:00 a.m. until remembrance services at 11:00 a.m. Burial will take place at St. John's Cemetery in Seymour. A service in Crandon will be held at a later date and will be announced. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Special thank you to Diane Gee for all the care and love you gave Dave. Thank you, Phil and April from Affinity Hospice Care for your support and guidance, Pastor Rebecca Henry for your spiritual strength and to all Dave's family and friends who became such an important part of Dave's final journey as he completed his Stairway to Heaven.
Joseph R Klarner
Herbert J Klarner
M, b. February 26, 1924, d. May 17, 2012
- Birth: Herbert J Klarner was born on February 26, 1924 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 6, 1945 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 17, 2012, at age 88.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Herbert J. Klarner, age 88, of Appleton, passed away on Thursday evening, May 17, 2012. He fought a valiant battle to overcome the injuries from his fall. Herb was born on February 26, 1924, in Seymour, to the late Edward and Christina (Ulman) Klarner. He married Gladys Wolff on October 6, 1945, in Seymour. Herb retired from hauling milk for Morning Glory in 1989. In his retirement he enjoyed home maintenance, his garden, his lawn, his tractor, and especially the time spent with his grandchildren.
Herb is survived by his wife, Gladys Klarner: his children, Ken Klarner, Mary Ann (Jim) Tellock, and Jane (Dennis) Nagreen. He has four grandchildren, Derek (Anna) Nagreen, Bradley Nagreen (fiancée Kristine McCall), Michelle Tellock and Jason Tellock. Herb enjoyed his grandchildren and is very proud of them. He will be greatly missed by all. Surviving sisters are Rosella Laabs, Marie DeKeyser, and brothers Edward Klarner and Melvin (Nancy) Klarner and sister-in-law Lucy Klarner. He has many nieces and nephews as well as grand-nieces and nephews.
Herb was preceded in death by his sister, Mildred (Clyde) Campbell; his brothers, Robert Klarner, Norman (Betty) Klarner and a baby brother Norbert; his sister-in-law, Betty Klarner; and his brother-in-law, Bob Laabs.
Funeral services will be at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 22, 2012, at ST. JOHN UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST, 1130 W. Marquette Street, Appleton, with Dr. Rev. Tom Fritz and Connie Perry, LLM officiating. Friends may call at the Wichmann Funeral Home, Appleton, on Monday from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and again on Tuesday directly at the church from 10:00 a.m. until the time of services. Entombment will be in Highland Memorial Park. The family would like to extend a sincere thank you to the physicians and staff at Theda Clark—ICU, and family physician Dr. Gene Rigstad, for their loving care of Herb in his final days. The family would also like to thank Chaplain Mark, Pastor Tom Fritz and Connie Perry, for their support and concern. A memorial has been established in his name. Online condolences can be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Norman J Klarner
M, b. July 7, 1931, d. March 3, 2002
- Birth: Norman J Klarner was born on July 7, 1931 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 3, 2002, at age 70.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Melvin Carl Klarner
Nancy Jean Blohm
Mildred M Klarner
F, b. July 26, 1921, d. November 13, 1994
- Birth: Mildred M Klarner was born on July 26, 1921 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 13, 1994, at age 73.
M, b. circa 1920, d. yes
- Birth: Clyde Campbell was born circa 1920.
- Death: He died yes.
Ervin Chester Balthazor
M, b. December 19, 1937, d. January 26, 2009
- Birth: Ervin Chester Balthazor was born on December 19, 1937 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Donna M Bergsbaken were married on September 12, 1957 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ervin Chester Balthazor died on January 26, 2009, at age 71.
- Burial: He was buried in St Edward Cemetery, Mackville, Wisconsin.
- Note: January 28, 2009
Balthazor, Ervin C.
Ervin C. Balthazor, 71, Appleton, passed away Monday, January 26, 2009, after a long illness at the Rennes Health Care Center. He was born December 19, 1937, in New London to the late Chester and Catherine (Peeters) Balthazor. Erv married Donna Bergsbaken September 12, 1957, at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Bear Creek. He served his country in the United States Navy. Erv worked at the Neenah Foundry for 40 years retiring in 2000. He and Donna were members of St. Edward Parish for over 45 years.
He will be greatly missed by his wife, Donna, Appleton; sons: Steven (Dawn), Black Creek and Richard (Sheila) Green Bay; a daughter, Diane Danley, Appleton; four grandsons: Chad, Erik and Alex Balthazor and Jacob Danley; two sisters: Genevieve (Keith) Leeman, Appleton and Clara (Nelson) Greely, Wild Rose; a brother, Clement (Karen) Balthozor, Bear Creek. He is further survived by three brothers-in-law: Lauren Spoehr, Earl Thoma and Carlton (Twila) Heideman.
Erv was preceded in death by his parents; three sisters: Theresa Spoehr, Beatrice Thoma and Josephine Heideman and a grandson, Kyle Danley.
Funeral services for Erv will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, January 30, 2009, at St. Edward Catholic Church, Mackville with Rev. Norm Krutzik officiating. Interment will be in the Parish Cemetery. Friends may visit the family Friday morning from 9 a.m. until the time of Mass also at church. A memorial fund is being established.
The family wishes to thank the staff of Rennes for their patience and compassionate care shown to Erv and his family.
2211 N. Richmond Street
Appleton, WI 54911
"Serving as would be Served."
Donna M Bergsbaken
F, b. October 4, 1937, d. October 16, 2016
- Birth: Donna M Bergsbaken was born on October 4, 1937 in Town of Maine, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Ervin Chester Balthazor were married on September 12, 1957 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Donna M Bergsbaken died on October 16, 2016, at age 79, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Edward Cemetery, Mackville, Wisconsin.
- Note: Donna Mae Balthazor, age 79, died peacefully on Sunday, October 16, 2016 at St Joseph Residence in New London.
Donna was born on October 4, 1937 during the depression, to the late Arthur and Edna (Erb) Bergsbaken at her home in the town of Maine. She was united in marriage to Ervin Balthazor on September 12, 1957 at St Mary Catholic Church in Bear Creek on her parent's 40th anniversary. Donna was formerly employed with Zwicker Knitting Mill, Wisconsin Telephone Company, St Edward Hot Lunch Program and for over twenty years with Appleton Extended Care retiring in 2000 to care for her husband Ervin. They were members of St Edward Parish for over 45 years and a member of the Christian Women group of the church. Donna had many interests. She enjoyed ceramics, doing embroidery and reading. She enjoyed flowers in the spring and was a big fan of the Milwaukee Brewers. She and Ervin traveled after their retirement to Branson and Nashville as they enjoyed country music. They also traveled with his sisters and their husbands to Arizona and Texas, and she also visited her sisters in Oregon in her later years.
Donna will be dearly missed by her two sons, Steve Balthazor, Ogdensburg; Richard (Sheila) Balthazor, Freedom; and her daughter, Diane Danley, Appleton; four grandsons, Chad, Erik and Alex Balthazor and Jacob Danley; two sisters-in-law, Shirley Bergsbaken, Shiocton; and Elaine Bergsbaken, Bonduel; she is also survived by Ervin's family, Genevieve Leeman, Appleton; Clara (Nelson) Greely, Freedom; Karen (Clement) Balthazor, Bear Creek; a brother-in-law, Carlton (Twila) Heideman, New London. She was preceded in death by her, husband, parents, a grandson, Kyle Danley, three sisters, Dorothy (Jerry) Sutton, Alice (John) Endres, Phyllis (Marshall) Sleeman, two brothers, Elroy Bergsbaken and Roger Bergsbaken, two brothers-in-law, Keith Leeman and Lauren Spoehr.
The Mass of Christian Burial will be held 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, October 20, 2016 at St. Edward Catholic Parish, N2926 State Highway 47, Appleton with the Rev. Walter Stumpf officiating. Interment will be in the parish cemetery. Donna's family will receive relatives and friends at the church on Thursday from 9 a.m. until 10:45 a.m. with the Mass to follow. A memorial fund is being established.
Karen Ann Tiedt
Theresa Joan Balthazor
F, b. August 28, 1931, d. June 26, 2008
- Birth: Theresa Joan Balthazor was born on August 28, 1931 in Sugar Bush, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Lauren C Spoehr were married on June 9, 1951 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Theresa Joan Balthazor died on June 26, 2008, at age 76.
- Note: June 28, 2008
Spoehr, Theresa J.
Theresa J. Spoehr, age 76, of Shiocton, passed away on Thursday, June 26, 2008, at Good Shepherd Services in Seymour. Theresa was born on August 28, 1931, in Sugar Bush, daughter of the late Chester and Catherine (Peeters) Balthazor. On June 9, 1951, she was united in marriage to Lauren Spoehr in Appleton.
Theresa is survived by her husband of 57 years Lauren; a daughter, Lois (William) Schmoll, Black Creek; and a son, Tom (Diane) Spoehr, Appleton; four grandchildren: Gerald Schmoll (special friend Connie), Black Creek; Jennifer Spoehr, Appleton; Laura (Ralph) Wettengel, Maryland; and Robert Schmoll, Black Creek; two great-grandchildren: Kolton and Kayla Wettengel; two brothers: Ervin (Donna) Balthazor, Appleton; Clem (Karen) Balthazor, Bear Creek; two sisters: Genevieve (Keith) Leeman, Appleton; Clara (Nelson) Greely, Wild Rose; three brother-in-laws: Carl (Twila) Heideman, New London; Jay Thoma, McKinney, TX; Milton (Mary) Spoehr, Berlin. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives and friends.
Besides her parents, Theresa was preceded in death by two sons: Jerry and Carlton; and two sisters: Beatrice Thoma and Josephine Heideman.
Funeral services for Theresa will be held on Monday, June 30, 2008, at 11 a.m. at Borchardt & Moder Funeral Home in Shiocton with Rev. Michael Isbill officiating. Burial will be in the Bovina Cemetery, Town of Bovina. Friends may call directly at the funeral home on Monday from 9 a.m. until the time of service.
Borchardt & Moder
N5645 State Road 76
Lauren C Spoehr
M, b. November 6, 1930, d. November 25, 2011
- Birth: Lauren C Spoehr was born on November 6, 1930 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Theresa Joan Balthazor were married on June 9, 1951 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lauren C Spoehr died on November 25, 2011, at age 81.
- Note: Lauren C. Spoehr, age 81, Shiocton, passed away peacefully in his sleep on Friday, November 25, 2011. Lauren was born on November 6, 1930, in New London son of the late Wilford and Olga (Hansen) Spoehr. He was united in marriage to Theresa Balthazor on June 9, 1951, in Appleton. She preceded him in death in 2008. Lauren worked for 35 years at Neenah Foundry. He was very athletic, and in his earlier years was an excellent boxer. He enjoyed being with his family, especially his grandchildren.
Lauren is survived by his daughter, Lois (William) Schmoll, Black Creek; son, Thomas (Diane) Spoehr, Appleton; a brother, Milton (Mary) Spoehr, Berlin. Four grandchildren, Jerry (Connie) Schmoll; Jennifer Spoehr; Laura (Ralph) Wettengel; and Robert Schmoll; three great grandchildren, Derek, Kolton and Kayla. He is further survived by numerous bother in-laws, sister in-laws, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents, wife, and two sons, Jerry and Carlton.
Funeral services for Lauren will be held on Monday, November 28, 2011, at 11 a.m. at Borchardt & Moder Funeral Home, Shiocton with Rev. Jan C. Bast-Dalebroux officiating. Visitation will be held at the funeral home Monday from 9 a.m. until the time of service. Burial will be in the Shiocton-Bovina Cemetery. Borchardt & Moder Funeral Home
N5645 State Rd 76,
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from November 26 to November 27, 2011.
Beatrice Rose Balthazor
F, b. November 3, 1932, d. August 21, 1998
- Birth: Beatrice Rose Balthazor was born on November 3, 1932.
- Marriage: She and Earl John Thoma were married on October 28, 1953 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Beatrice Rose Balthazor died on August 21, 1998, at age 65, in McKinney, Collin Co, Texas.
Earl John Thoma
M, b. April 9, 1929, d. September 8, 2010
- Birth: Earl John Thoma was born on April 9, 1929 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Beatrice Rose Balthazor were married on October 28, 1953 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Earl John Thoma died on September 8, 2010, at age 81, in Texas.
- Note: Earl J. Thoma, Jr., age 81, of McKinney, Texas, passed away September 8, 2010. He was born April 9, 1929, in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, to Earl John Thoma Sr. and Edna (Tornow) Thoma. On October 28, 1953, he married Beatrice Rose Balthazor in Bear Creek, Wisconsin. He proudly served in the United States Army and was a veteran of the Korean Conflict. Earl was a Packers and Cubs Fan.
He is survived by his son, William Thoma and wife, Vickie, of The Colony, Texas, Wayne Thoma and wife, Barbara, of Gurnee, Illinois; daughter, Jill Westfall and husband, William, of Antioch, Illinois; six grandchildren, Russell, Ryan and Randy Thoma, William Westfall IV, Robert and Regi Louthan; five great-grandchildren, Lucas Thoma, Lilly Thoma, Skylar Thoma, Renya Vincent, Ryker Louthan; brothers, Wesley Thoma of Neenah, Wisconsin, Ronald Thoma of Kimberly, Wisconsin, and sister, Jeanine Pankow of Weyauwega, Wisconsin.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Earl and Edna Thoma; wife, Beatrice Rose Thoma; son, Robert Thoma; brother, David Thoma; and sister, Betsy Stephan.
Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, September 13, 2010, in the Turrentine-Jackson-Morrow Chapel. Interment will follow at Ridgeview Memorial Park, Allen, Texas. The family will receive friends from 6-8 p.m. Sunday at Turrentine-Jackson-Morrow Funeral Home, Allen, Texas.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to The American Cancer Society, www.cancer.org in memory of Earl. To convey condolences or to sign an online registry, please visit www. tjmfuneral.com.