F, b. March 13, 1925, d. April 17, 2000
- Birth: Yvonne Coakley was born on March 13, 1925.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Theodore Dercks were married on April 2, 1971.
- Death: Yvonne Coakley died on April 17, 2000, at age 75.
Laura Jane Cramton
F, b. January 20, 1908, d. February 4, 1991
- Birth: Laura Jane Cramton was born on January 20, 1908 in Kansas.
- Marriage: She and Richard Antone Diedrick were married on April 12, 1933 in Kansas.
- Death: Laura Jane Cramton died on February 4, 1991, at age 83.
Patricia A Geenen
Robin Arthur Hopfensperger
M, b. January 4, 1958, d. September 30, 2015
- Birth: Robin Arthur Hopfensperger was born on January 4, 1958 in Long Beach, Los Angeles Co, California.
- Marriage: He was married on May 26, 1979 in St Thomas More Church, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 30, 2015, at age 57, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Robin Arthur William Hopfensperger, age 57, of Appleton, passed away peacefully with his wife by his side on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at Appleton Medical Center. He was born on January 4, 1958 in Long Beach, California, to Raymond and Carol (Howe) Hopfensperger. On May 26, 1979, Robin married Susan Pellegrini at St. Thomas More Catholic Church in Appleton. He served his country in the U.S. Air Force. This began his passion for airplanes. Robin loved his job as an aircraft maintenance supervisor at Air Wisconsin, and achieved his goal in aviation when he was hired on with United Airlines. He was a leader with the Girl and Boy Scouts, and the National Guard Cadet Program. A few of Robin's hobbies were traveling and woodworking, especially making the rocking horses for his precious grandchildren. His family meant the world to him. He loved being with family, and he was an awesome cook, husband, dad, and papa. Robin truly loved his grandchildren, and looked forward to the time spent with them.
Robin is survived by his loving wife of 36 years, Sue Hopfensperger; children Amy (Corey) Lahvic, Chris (Mary) Hopfensperger, and Michael Hopfensperger; grandchildren Cameron and Carter Lahvic, Azaria Hopfensperger; his mother Carol Hopfensperger; and siblings Larry, Brian (Janet), and Sherry Hopfensperger. He is further survived by his nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends. Robin was preceded in death by his grandparents, his father Raymond, and a nephew Adam Hopfensperger.
The memorial service for Robin will be held at 11:00 am on Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at ST. JOHN'S CENTER FOR INNER PEACE, 1513 Pinewood Lane in New London. Fr. Paul Feider will be officiating. The family will receive relatives and friends on Tuesday at the church from 9:00 am until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, memorials to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center are appreciated. Online condolences can be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Larry Ray Hopfenperger
Brian Lee Hopfensperger
Steve Kenneth Hopfensperger
F, b. June 1, 1931, d. June 2, 2004
- Birth: Pearl Hopfensperger was born on June 1, 1931.
- Death: She died on June 2, 2004, at age 73.
David Lee Hopfensperger
M, b. January 13, 1962, d. January 13, 1962
- Birth: David Lee Hopfensperger was born on January 13, 1962 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 13, 1962, at age 0, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Appleton Post Crescent
Monday, January 19, 1962
David Lee Hopfensperger
1830 W. Ulman Ave., Appleton
Infant son of Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Hopfensperg died shortly after birth. He was born January 13, 1962 in Appleton.
In addition to his parents he is survived by three brothers, Robin, Brian and Larry; his grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Lloyd Howe and Mr. Ray Hopfensperger Sr., all of Appleton.
Funeral services were held Monday afternoon with the burial in Riverside Cemetery. The Valley Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
Suzanne Elizabeth Eckes
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Justin Edward Diny
M, b. June 17, 1912, d. November 11, 1989
- Birth: Justin Edward Diny was born on June 17, 1912 in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 11, 1989, at age 77, in Chester, Delaware Co, Pennsylvania.
- Note: Our brother Justin Diny was born in Hilbert, Wisconsin in 1912, was vested in 1929, professed in 1931 and ordained in 1937.
In the year of his ordination, Justin was transferred to Archmere Academy where he taught chemistry, mathematics and Latin, and was prefect of discipline and athletic director until 1944.
From 1944 through 1946, he taught the same subjects at Central Catholic.
“Jed” was appointed headmaster of Archmere in 1944, a position he held until 1983. He spearheaded four major fund drives during his tenure, resulting in Archmere’s growth and expansion. From the single Raskob Patio estate of 1932, he added St. Norbert Hall in 1959, a new field house in 1967, the Justin E. Diny Science Center in 1974, and a performing arts center in 1983.
During the years 1963 to 1975, Justin was on the Board of Trustees of the Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools, the Chairman of the Finance Committee of Daylesford Abbey, a board member of the Directors of the Delaware Secondary School Athletic Association. He held the position of vice-president of the Delaware Association of Independent Schools from 1971 until 1973, when he was elected president and served until 1975.
Long-time faculty member and former Norbertine frat, John O’Meara, once admitted that, “Father Diny certainly was not always the easiest man to work for. There were many times we wished Rome had called him to be Pope. That way we would only have had to kiss his ring!”
Contrary to his own caution: “You can’t burn a candle at both ends and stay stiff in the middle,” Justin guided the Academy through good and bad times, with steadfastness and steadiness, with diligence and duty, with calmness and decorum, and always with ability.
Becoming Headmaster “Emeritus” in 1983, he took on the job of director of development for the school. In 1984, St. Norbert College awarded him an honorary degree, Doctor of Humane Letters, for his service to the Church in education.
A dedicated man, with few vacillations in his daily life, Justin was a man of convictions from which he was not easily dissuaded.
After several weeks of illness, “Mr. Archmere,” died Saturday, November 11, 1989 at the age of 77.
- Ordination: He was ordained in 1937 in Norbertine Priest.
F, b. October 27, 1920, d. March 18, 2010
- Birth: Rosalie Diny was born on October 27, 1920 in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert Vincent Peerenboom were married on June 29, 1943 in St Mary Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Rosalie Diny died on March 18, 2010, at age 89.
- Note: March 21, 2010
Rosalie Peerenboom, 89, Appleton, passed away at Brewster Village on Thursday, March 18, 2010, with her loving family and caregivers at her side. She was born Oct. 27, 1920, in Hilbert, to the late Peter and Anna (Kettenhofen) Diny. Rosalie married Robert V. Peerenboom at St. Mary Catholic Church, Appleton, on June 29, 1943.
Rosalie was a lifelong member of St. Mary in Appleton. She was a member of the St. Elizabeth Hospital Auxiliary, the Christian Mothers Association, Appleton Public Library Board and numerous book and bridge clubs. She enjoyed golfing, boating, camping, riding on the back of a motorcycle and sewing, and was a daily crossword puzzle solver — in ink!
Rosalie is survived by her seven children, Ann (Paul) Vander Heiden, Appleton; James (Jane) Peerenboom, Lisle, Ill.; Peggy (James) St. Aubin, Naperville, Ill.; Mary Peerenboom (Paul Rand), Milwaukee; Joan (Roger) Aubrey, Jackson, N.H.; Paul (JoAnn) Peerenboom, New London; and John (Jodi) Peerenboom, Rockford, Mich.; ten grandchildren, Sara Vander Heiden, Appleton; Scott (Betsy) Vander Heiden, Waukesha; Katie and Laura Peerenboom, Minneapolis, Minn.; Lisa (Dave) Packley, Oswego, Ill.; Michael St. Aubin, Lisle, Ill.; Kimberly St. Aubin, Naperville, Ill.; Rachel Peerenboom, New London; and Shawn and Audrey Peerenboom, Rockford, Mich.; and three great-grandchildren, Lily and Luke Packley and Dana Vander Heiden. She is furthered survived by her sister-in-law, Helen Peerenboom, Menomonee Falls; brother-in-law, Lawerence Van Zummeren; and nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Robert; infant son, Joseph; brother, Very Rev. Justin Diny, O. Praem.; sister, Leone Van Zummeren; sister, Marie; and brother-in-law, Karl Peerenboom.
A celebration of Rosalie's life will be held at 11 a.m. Monday, March 22, 2010, at St. Mary Catholic Church, 312 State Street, with Fr. Bob Lexa officiating. Visitation will be at church from 9:30 a.m. on Monday until the time of the service.
Rosalie's family would like to thank the dedicated and loving caregivers at Brewster Village and the caring staff at St. Elizabeth's Hospital, Orthopedics wing.
Mom, you were the best mother ever. You are our role model, hero and inspiration. You will live forever in the hearts of your children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. We will always remember you and Dad.
606 N. Oneida St.
Robert Vincent Peerenboom
M, b. December 4, 1915, d. May 21, 1979
Family: Rosalie Diny (b. October 27, 1920, d. March 18, 2010)
- Birth: Robert Vincent Peerenboom was born on December 4, 1915 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rosalie Diny were married on June 29, 1943 in St Mary Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Robert Vincent Peerenboom died on May 21, 1979, at age 63, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Matthew James Rosner