F, b. September 23, 1671, d. November 15, 1748
- Birth: Elisabeth Verstappen was born on September 23, 1671 in Helden, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Joannes Verhaegh were married on January 27, 1693 in Helden, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Elisabeth Verstappen died on November 15, 1748, at age 77.
M, b. circa 1645
- Birth: Henricus Verstappen was born circa 1645.
F, b. circa 1645
- Birth: Cecilia VanLier was born circa 1645.
Mathias Orbers Verhaegh
M, b. March 9, 1636
- Birth: Mathias Orbers Verhaegh was born on March 9, 1636 in Helden, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Wilhelma Roosen were married on October 18, 1656 in Helden, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Burial: Mathias Orbers Verhaegh was buried on September 23, 1705 in Helden, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1636
- Birth: Wilhelma Roosen was born circa 1636.
- Marriage: She and Mathias Orbers Verhaegh were married on October 18, 1656 in Helden, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Burial: Wilhelma Roosen was buried on October 23, 1676.
Godefridus Orbers Verhaegh
M, b. circa 1590
- Birth: Godefridus Orbers Verhaegh was born circa 1590.
F, b. circa 1590
- Birth: Maria Maessen was born circa 1590.
Rodney M Coenen
Jean Marie Schrup
F, b. January 30, 1927, d. May 11, 2012
- Birth: Jean Marie Schrup was born on January 30, 1927 in Dubuque, Dubuque Co, Iowa.
- Death: She died on May 11, 2012, at age 85.
- Note: Jean Marie (Schrup) Coenen died May 11, 2012 in the loving presence of her family after a brief illness.
She was born January 30, 1927 in Dubuque, Iowa and spent her childhood years in Madison and Waukesha, graduating from Waukesha High School in 1944. She attended Marquette University and the University of Wisconsin, earning degrees in Education and Library Science. While working at the Wisconsin Historical Society, Jean met Rodney Coenen. They were united in marriage on January 25, 1958. Jean and Rodney Coenen settled in the Fox Valley. Jean nurtured her four children whom she good naturedly called her "brood" in a whirlwind of family activity which she accepted as calmly as she did all that life presents. Jean left behind a loving family; husband Rod of 54 years, children Nicholas (Elizabeth), Cottage Grove, MN; Johanna, Madison WI; Peter (Sue), Greenfield, WI; Toby (Colleen), Sammamish, WA; grandchildren; Elizabeth Coenen, Daniel Coenen, and David Coenen; brother John Schrup, Rancho de Taos, NM; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by parents Edmund Carl and Myrtle Marie.
Jean had great appreciation for the spirit and grandeur of all nature and never tired of its unfolding. She specially loved the endless stream of birds to her home, the desert and mountains of the southwest,
Franklin Lake in northern Wisconsin and Oreo cookies.
Jean will be missed greatly as wife, mother, sister, and friend, one of whom said "she laughed in all of the right places".
Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com. In lieu of flowers, memorials to the Audubon Society are preferred.
Christopher Scott (Toby) Coenen
Eugene John Probst
M, b. May 1, 1927, d. November 2, 1989
- Father: John Probst (b. September 10, 1879, d. October 10, 1928)
- Mother: Emma Kurey (b. November 11, 1885, d. October 11, 1960)
- Birth: Eugene John Probst was born on May 1, 1927 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 2, 1989, at age 62.
- Burial: He was buried in St Edward Cemetery, Mackville, Wisconsin.
Jean Marie Heinen
F, b. July 4, 1925, d. January 20, 2016
- Birth: Jean Marie Heinen was born on July 4, 1925.
- Marriage: She was married on September 16, 1950 in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 20, 2016, at age 90, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jean Marie DeKoch, Kaukauna, age 90, passed away on Thursday, January 20, 2016 at Appleton Medical Center, surrounded by the family she so loved. She was born on July 4, 1925 to the late Robert and Marie Heinen. Jean was a graduate of Kaukauna High School.
On September 16, 1950 she married her devoted husband, Jack DeKoch, at St. Mary Parish in Kaukauna. Together, they celebrated 65 years of marriage.
Jean was a member of St. Katharine Drexel Parish, Kaukauna. She was elected Parish President of the Ladies Altar Society of St. Aloysius Parish in the early 1970's, prior to their consolidation with St. Katharine Drexel.
Jean possessed a special talent for interior decorating, which was apparent in her home. She was also a talented seamstress, always paying very particular attention to detail. She wore many of her own designs - and could have had a career in either of these areas, but instead chose to be a homemaker - devoting herself to her family. Jean was very proud of her sons, and they loved her dearly.
Jean loved camping at High Falls Flowage, which was an annual summer event for the DeKoch family. She became an accomplished water skier, however, she barely tolerated fishing!
Jean is survived by her husband, Jack; and her sons: Robert (Debbie) DeKoch, Appleton; Daniel DeKoch, Kaukauna; and Jim DeKoch, Milwaukee.
Jean was preceded in death by her parents, Robert and Marie Heinen; and her brother, Bill Heinen.
She will be greatly missed by those who knew and loved her.
Visitation will be held Monday, January 25, 2016 at ST. KATHARINE DREXEL PARISH - ST. MARY CHURCH (119 W. 7th St. Kaukauna) beginning at 9:00 a.m. until time of Mass at 11:00 a.m. The Rev. Jerome Pastors will officiate. Committal St. Mary Cemetery, Kaukauna. To sign the guest book, please visit oconnellfh.com. Memorials may be made to Loaves and Fishes,
The DeKoch family extends a special thank you to Dr. Russo and his staff, Sue and Michelle, and to the Appleton Medical Center ICU staff, for their care and concern during Jean's final days.
M, b. July 16, 1884, d. August 26, 1959
- Birth: Worthy Sears was born on July 16, 1884 in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 26, 1959, at age 75.
- Burial: He was buried in Greenlawn Memorial Park, Neenah, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1884
- Birth: Rose Beyer was born circa 1884.
Rodney Earl Sears