Jennie (Marie) Knutson
F, b. June 20, 1919, d. June 12, 2010
- Birth: Jennie (Marie) Knutson was born on June 20, 1919 in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Francis Joseph VanDalen were married on June 20, 1952 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: Jennie (Marie) Knutson and Francis Joseph VanDalen were divorced on January 24, 1974.
- Death: Jennie (Marie) Knutson died on June 12, 2010, at age 90, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jennie "Marie" Van Dalen, 90, Menasha, passed from this life into the arms of her personal Lord and Savior. Born June 20, 1919, in Sturgeon Bay, Wis., she was very proud of her hometown and Norwegian heritage. Her devotion to serving Jesus led her down many paths, which included her continual unselfish giving toward missionary work.
Survivors include her five children, which in her own phraseology were "her five blessings," Carl (Debra) Van Dalen, Appleton; Mary Alice Parzych (Greg), Menasha; Vanesa Smith (Joseph), Neenah; Paul (Lori) Van Dalen, Mosinee; Tom (Debra) Van Dalen, Appleton; 12 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Marie was preceded in death by the father of her children, Frank Van Dalen; and her grandson, Dale Van Dalen.
Memorials should be addressed to mom's alma mater, God's Bible School.
Marie's Home Going Celebration will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday, June 15, 2010, at Valley Funeral Home with Pastor Paul Wilson officiating. Interment will be in the Town of Clayton Cemetery. Visitation from 4 to 7:30 p.m. Monday and 10 a.m. until the time of service Tuesday.
The family would like to thank everyone at Prairie Home Assisted Living and Heartland Hospice for the care, love and kisses you have all bestowed upon mother over the past 22 months.
Valley Funeral Home
2211 N. Richmond St.
"Serving as would be
Mary Alice VanDalen
Halle Ann VanDeHey
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Marinus Theodorus Bosmans
M, b. August 31, 1865
- Birth: Marinus Theodorus Bosmans was born on August 31, 1865 in Oss, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Adriana Vossenberg were married on September 9, 1887 in Oss, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Carl F VanDalen
Debra Marie Kettner
Thomas Douglas VanDalen
Debra Ruth Larsen
Delia (Sister Martinice) VanDenBosch
F, b. February 15, 1914, d. January 25, 1990
- Birth: Delia (Sister Martinice) VanDenBosch was born on February 15, 1914 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 25, 1990, at age 75, in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
- Occupation: She was a Racine Dominican.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Gerald Michael Driessen
William M Driessen
Charles Walter Tesch
M, b. December 25, 1944, d. June 2, 2016
- Father: Walter C Tesch (b. June 18, 1894, d. January 10, 1949)
- Mother: Norma Maile (b. February 12, 1901, d. October 20, 1975)
- Birth: Charles Walter Tesch was born on December 25, 1944 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on January 30, 1969 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 2, 2016, at age 71.
- Note: Charles "Chuck" Walter Tesch, age 71, passed away peacefully resting at home in his favorite chair on Thursday, June 2, 2016. He was born in Green Bay, the son of Walter and Norma Tesch of Brillion. Chuck was raised on the Tesch Homestead Farm and graduated from Brillion High School, where he was very active in the FFA chapter. He began a lifetime career of farming, taking over the family farm and had a tremendous love for animals. He later established Chuck Tesch Farm Equipment in 1974 where his passion was helping customers through 1992. He enjoyed fixing on machinery, tractor pulling, traveling, decorating for Christmas and country western music. Chuck will be remembered as a helpful caring friend, a dedicated family man and the BEST DAD. He will always be sadly missed and is lovingly survived by his son Charles A Tesch, brother Earl (Bernice) Tesch, seven special nieces including god child Gloria Burt, Sandy (Gary) Brandenburg, Debbie (Dick) Kuchenbecker, Pam Schlender, Barb (Rod) Hinz, Beverly (Don) Schumacher and Carol (Ken) Puyleart. He was also blessed with a caring extended family of Lori Tesch, Dean and Pam Retzlaff, a special dear friend of Sharen Krepline, a lifetime of respected employees and friends and 3 loving chocolate labs Madeline, Mercedes and Dusty. Chuck was preceded in death by his parents, Walter and Norma, a close brother Clarence, his only sister Doris Borchardt as well as many other family members. Funeral services will be held at 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at Wieting Funeral Home in Brillion with burial to follow in the Bluff Cemetery in Brillion. Friends may call at the Wieting Funeral Home from 10:00 a.m. to NOON on Wednesday. Online condolences may be made at www.wieting-funeralhome.com. The family would like to thank Dr. Angelo Taleon and the caring Internal Medicine staff of Appleton, WI, as well as the staff of ThedaCare at Home and Hospice. Memorials can be given to a fund established to help fight Alzheimers.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on June 6, 2016.
Patricia A Driessen
Larry James Jensen
M, b. January 19, 1948, d. May 8, 2008
- Birth: Larry James Jensen was born on January 19, 1948 in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 8, 2008, at age 60.
- Note: May 11, 2008
Jensen, Larry James
Larry James Jensen, 60, Waupaca, Wis., loving husband, father, son, grandfather, uncle and friend, passed away Thursday, May 8, 2008, at Riverside Medical Center. Larry was born in Waupaca, Wis., on Jan. 19, 1948. He was the son of Maxine (Boutwell) Jensen and the late Oscar Jensen. He met Pat (Patricia Driessen), the love of his life, and they married on Aug. 26, 1972, in Hollandtown, Wis. Larry proudly served his country in the United States Army from 1968 until 1971 and was stationed in Vietnam. He was a member of the American Legion and Immanuel Lutheran Church in Waupaca. Larry enjoyed playing with his grandson, Loki, and looked forward to seeing his granddaughter, Kairi. He was extremely proud of his children, Jamie and Peter, and so looked forward to their visits. His daughter-in-law, Alicia, and son-in-law, Miah, also held a very special place in his heart. He has stolen our hearts and he's not giving them back. He gave so much love!
He is survived by his wife, Patricia Jensen, Waupaca; son, Peter (Alicia) Jensen, Cleveland Heights, Ohio; daughter, Jamie (Jeremiah) Fox, Stevens Point; mother, Maxine Jensen, Waupaca; grandchildren, Loki and Kairi Jensen; brother, Leonard (Susan) Jensen, Waupaca; niece, Tara (Joe) Bottchen and their daughter, Katelyn, Waupaca; sisters-in-law, Carol (Ed) Carrol, Kaukauna; Lyn (Dan) Smith, Kau-kauna; brothers-in-law, Jerry (Peggy) Driessen, Kaukauna; Tom (Vicki) Driessen, Kaukauna; Dick (Linda) Driessen, Kaukauna; and Bill Driessen, Kaukauna. Larry is also survived nieces and nephews other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his father, Oscar Jensen; and mother-in-law, Mary Driessen.
Funeral ServiceS will be held at Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church, Waupaca, at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, May 13, 2008, with the Reverend Jeffrey Holtan and Aaron Winkelman officiating. Interment will be in the Barton Cemetery in the Town of Farmington, Waupaca County, Wis. Visitation will be held Monday 4 to 8 p.m. at Holly Funeral Home, Waupaca, and Tuesday 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church.
A.J. Holly & Sons LTD
526 S. Main St.
Waupaca, WI 54981
Dennis Gary Driessen
M, b. circa 1955, d. yes
- Birth: Dennis Gary Driessen was born circa 1955.
- Death: He died yes in as infant.
Ronald G Beck
M, b. March 19, 1930, d. December 22, 2001
- Birth: Ronald G Beck was born on March 19, 1930 in Manawa, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 22, 2001, at age 71.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Robert J Luebke