Paul Roland Verhaagh
M, b. October 30, 1946, d. September 10, 1952
- Birth: Paul Roland Verhaagh was born on October 30, 1946 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 10, 1952, at age 5, in Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Mary Catherine Verhaagh
M, b. November 14, 1935, d. November 21, 1935
- Birth: Thomas Verhaagh was born on November 14, 1935 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 21, 1935, at age 0.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
M, b. December 3, 1911, d. January 4, 1991
- Birth: Floyd Slayton was born on December 3, 1911.
- Death: He died on January 4, 1991, at age 79.
William Fabian Carity
M, b. March 19, 1894, d. June 26, 1985
- Birth: William Fabian Carity was born on March 19, 1894.
- Death: He died on June 26, 1985, at age 91, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1927, d. October 13, 1963
- Birth: Bernice Gohr was born circa 1927.
- Death: She died on October 13, 1963.
Ronald Charles Williams
M, b. January 26, 1938, d. March 10, 2009
- Birth: Ronald Charles Williams was born on January 26, 1938 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 3, 1959 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 10, 2009, at age 71.
- Note: March 11, 2009
Williams, Ronald Charles "Ron"
Ronald C. Williams, age 71, of Menasha, passed away at home with his loving family by his side on Tuesday, March 10, 2009. He was born on January 26, 1938, in Green Bay, WI, son of the late Norman and Florence (Cumbers) Williams. Ron married his lovely bride, Elaine Burt, on October 3, 1959, in Neenah. He worked for Allis Chalmers for over 15 years. He owned and operated Williams Cleaning Service with his wife, Elaine, since 1985. Ron proudly served his country, from 1955 until 1957, while he was enlisted in the United States Navy.
He was a member of St. John Catholic Church, in Menasha. Ron coached basketball and baseball and he also had the honor of coaching all of his children and grandchildren. He enjoyed going fishing and shooting pool with the kids. Ron was an avid Green Bay Packers fan who expressed it happily and loudly!
Ron is survived by his loving wife, Elaine; six beautiful children and their spouses: Rick and Kim Williams, Appleton; Kim and Ron Korth, Menasha; Lori and Dan Kowalczyk, Cecil; Peggy Oliver, Neenah; Chris and Brooke Williams, Appleton; Tina and Jeff Paalman, Greenville; 16 grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; one brother, Martin (Elaine) Williams, Appleton; one sister, Deborah Williams, Kaukauna; many nieces, nephews, other family members and friends.
Ron was preceded in death by one sister, Joan (Ron) Minten.
Memorial service will be held at 11 a.m., on Friday, March 13, 2009, at St. John Catholic Church, 516 De Pere Street, Menasha, with Fr. Paul Radetski officiating. Visitation will be held from 10 a.m. until the time of service at the church.
The family would like to express a very special thank you to Sr. Mary Arnoldussen, Fr. Paul Radetski and Crystal, from Affinity Hospice, for their gentle caring ways and guidance during this difficult time.
Light a candle in memory
of Ron at:
Martin Steven Williams
Deborah Irene Williams
F, b. August 9, 1952, d. January 3, 2010
- Birth: Georgia Driessen was born on August 9, 1952 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on April 11, 1975.
- Death: She died on January 3, 2010, at age 57, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: January 5, 2010
Martell, Georgia K. (Driessen) "Herky"
Georgia K. (Driessen) Martell, "Herky", Appleton, age 57, passed away at her home on Sunday, January 3, 2010. She was born in Neenah on August 9, 1952, daughter of the late George and Catherine (Beach) Driessen. She graduated from Appleton East High School and attended the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, earning a degree in Early Childhood Development. She worked for the Appleton Schools and for Gimbel's. On April 11, 1975, she married her husband of 34 years, David Martell. Georgia was very proud, strong, loving and unconditionally supportive of her family. She will be remembered for her love of music, singing and animals, especially her cat, Cleo "Minx."
Georgia is survived by her husband, David James Martell; son, David George (Cara) Martell, Cottage Grove; two grandchildren: Reina and Dominic Martell; two sisters: Lynn Driessen and Catherine (friend, Bruce Beach) Driessen, both of Appleton; a brother, George (Jeanne) Driessen, Appleton; three nephews: Adam Driessen, Aaron Driessen and Nathan Driessen; an uncle, Peter Driessen, California; a half-sister, Doris (David) Fiske, Pine River; two half-brothers: Kenneth (Margaret) Driessen, Appleton; and Wayne Driessen, Jacksonville, FL; and several cousins and loving members of David's family.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her half-brother, Paul Driessen; and infant brother, William.
The memorial service will be at 7 p.m. on Friday, January 8, 2010, at the Wichmann Funeral Home, with cousin and godfather, Fr. Carl Diederichs, officiating. Friends will be received at the funeral home from 4 p.m. until the time of the service.
Wichmann Funeral Home
537 North Superior Street
Aelred L ("Porky Jacobs") Jacobs
M, b. October 11, 1914, d. June 4, 1980
- Birth: Aelred L ("Porky Jacobs") Jacobs was born on October 11, 1914.
- Death: He died on June 4, 1980, at age 65.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Kenneth R Houg
M, b. July 4, 1925, d. July 4, 2000
- Birth: Kenneth R Houg was born on July 4, 1925.
- Death: He died on July 4, 2000, at age 75.
David George Martell
Jeffry W Hopfensperger
M, b. circa 1955, d. November 10, 2011
- Birth: Jeffry W Hopfensperger was born circa 1955 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 10, 2011 in Daytona Beach, Volusia Co, Florida.
- Note: Jeffry W. "Jeff" Hopfensperger, 56, of St. Augustine, died unexpectedly on Nov. 10, 2011 in Daytona Beach.
Born in Appleton, Wisc., Jeff grew up in Illinois, moving to Orlando as a young man. He moved to St. Augustine in the mid 1970"s to attend Flagler College, and graduated in 1978 with a bachelor"s degree in sociology with a minor in religion.
A man of deep faith and love for Jesus, Jeff worked for Young Life while he attended college and for several years after he graduated. For many years he owned and operated JSH Components working mainly as a contractor for TNT Global. He was an avid and longtime Gator fan and enjoyed rooting for his daughter"s soccer team at UNF.
He is survived by his wife, Shelia Hopfensperger, of St. Augustine; a daughter, Lauren Hopfensperger of Jacksonville; sons, Morgan Hopfensperger and his wife Alicia of Orlando, Ryan Hopfensperger and his fiancee Amy of Jacksonville, Jeffry Hopfensperger of St. Augustine; his mother, Audrey Hopfensperger of St. Augustine; a brother, Mark Hopfensperger and his wife Martha of Orlando; sisters, Cara Warren of Atlanta, Ga., Jill Uliano and her husband Dennis of Orlando, and Julie Stinson and her husband Patrick of St. Augustine.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 14, at St. Johns Family Funeral Home. In lieu of flowers, donations in his memory can be made to the Tim Tebow Foundation at www.timtebowfoundation.com
St. Johns Family Funeral Home (www.stjohnsfamilyfuneralhome.com ) in St. Augustine is in charge of arrangements.
St. Augustine man killed in Volusia crash
Posted: November 12, 2011 - 1:01am
St. Augustine man killed in Volusia crash
November 12, 2011 12:57 AM EST
A St. Augustine man was killed Thursday afternoon after he drove into the embankment of the LPGA Boulevard overpass on Interstate 95 in Daytona Beach, the Florida Highway Patrol said.
Jeffry Hopfensperger, 56, was driving northbound on the inside lane around 2:45 p.m. when he veered to the right and crossed to the east shoulder, the Highway Patrol said.
He traveled about 100 feet before hitting the embankment. Hopfensperger was not wearing a seat belt, according to the FHP.
Hopfensperger was born in Appleton, Wis., grew up in Illinois and moved to St. Augustine in the 1970s to attend Flagler College, according to his obituary. He owned and operated JSH Components, a local company.
Among other things, “He was an avid and longtime Gator fan and enjoyed rooting for his daughter’s soccer team at UNF,” the obituary read.
Hopfensperger is survived by his wife and four children.
Jill A Hopfensperger
Julie M Hopfensperger
Clara L Hopfensperger
F, b. May 29, 1913, d. March 7, 1989
- Birth: Marie Klein was born on May 29, 1913.
- Death: She died on March 7, 1989, at age 75.