F, b. January 24, 1910, d. July 13, 1979
- Birth: Agnes Eisch was born on January 24, 1910.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Edward Stein were married on June 1, 1932 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Agnes Eisch died on July 13, 1979, at age 69.
- Burial: She was buried in St Paul Cemetery, Combined Locks, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 4, 1868, d. May 19, 1931
Family: David Louis Blair (b. April 4, 1860, d. June 4, 1939)
- Joseph David Blair (b. December 13, 1886, d. May 13, 1961)
- Edward Moss Blair (b. August 8, 1891, d. December 17, 1970)
- Mary Blair (b. February 8, 1897, d. April 13, 1953)
- Alvina Ida Blair (b. March 13, 1899, d. February 12, 1990)
- Clara M Blair (b. August 9, 1901, d. December 12, 1974)
- Birth: Sophia Gerarden was born on April 4, 1868 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 19, 1931, at age 63, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
- Note: No Inques t
No inq.uest is planned into the
death of Mrs. David Blair, 63, Kau-
Uauna, who died here yesterday of
injuries received early Sunday afternoon
when a car driven, by Leonard
DeCaster, Kaukauna, backed over
her while she was walking with, her
husband on the highway near the
north city limits at Kaukauna,
The accident was investigated by
Police Chief R. H. McCarty at Kau-
T<:auna. Following a conference with
that official _ by District Attorney
Stanley A. Staidl the latter'said that
DeCaster was not to blams for the
accident and no inquest "would be
held. - . , ,~
DeCaster was backing out of a
driveway, according to the police
leports, grazing Mr. Blair and
knocking "Mrs. Blair down. She
suffered a broken hip and ley and
her chest was crushed and she was
taken to St. Elizabeth hospital.
She was born in DePere and lived
in Kaukauna for the last 19 years.
Survivors are her widower; five
daughters, Mrs. M. Keller and Mrs.
"Wilbur Pomeroy ol Kauka una, Mrs.
Slmer Sauer and, Mrs. E. Hartz-
,heim of Neenah, and Mi's. R. Marquardt
of Marinette; four fions,
Joseph of Cloqtuet, Minn., Theodore
and Adolph. of Neenah, and Edward
Funeral services will be held' at
9 o'clock Friday morning at Holy
Ctoss Catholic church, Kaukauna.
The Rev. P. J. Lochman will be in
charge' of the services and burial
will be in Mount Calvary cemetery
Elizabeth A Kane
F, b. December 6, 1917, d. January 19, 1982
- Birth: Elizabeth A Kane was born on December 6, 1917.
- Marriage: She and Gerald H VanGroll were married on May 17, 1941.
- Death: Elizabeth A Kane died on January 19, 1982, at age 64.
M, b. May 13, 1883, d. November 30, 1951
Family: Addie Bunkelman (b. September 2, 1884, d. September 26, 1959)
- Naomi Row (b. March 12, 1921, d. February 17, 1990)
- Birth: Roy Row was born on May 13, 1883 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 30, 1951, at age 68.
- Burial: He was buried in St Sebastian Cemetery, Isaar, Wisconsin.
F, b. September 2, 1884, d. September 26, 1959
Family: Roy Row (b. May 13, 1883, d. November 30, 1951)
- Naomi Row (b. March 12, 1921, d. February 17, 1990)
- Birth: Addie Bunkelman was born on September 2, 1884 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 26, 1959, at age 75.
- Burial: She was buried in St Sebastian Cemetery, Isaar, Wisconsin.
Robert Martin VanRoy
M, b. October 15, 1924, d. December 2, 1987
- Birth: Robert Martin VanRoy was born on October 15, 1924 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 2, 1987, at age 63, in Sacramento, Sacramento Co, California.
M, b. May 5, 1941, d. May 23, 2009
- Birth: Arlyn Steffen was born on May 5, 1941 in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 30, 1964 in St Therese Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 23, 2009, at age 68, in New Holstein, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Knollwood Memorial Gardens & Mausoleum, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
- Note: May 26, 2009
Steffen, Arlyn J.
Arlyn J. Steffen, 68, New Holstein, passed away Saturday, May 23, 2009, at Willowdale Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in New Holstein after a long courageous battle with a muscle disease.
He was born May 5, 1941, in Sheboygan, a son of the late Frank & Veronica (Seichter) Steffen. Arlyn graduated from New Holstein High School in 1959. On May 30, 1964, he married the love of his life, Luann Heid, at St. Therese Church in Appleton.
Arlyn had worked for the Postal Service as a rural carrier in the New Holstein area for 32 years, worked at Tecumseh Engine Products in New Holstein for 34 years and operated a hobby farm in the Town of New Holstein; he retired in 1999.
He was a member of Holy Rosary Catholic Church in New Holstein, Rural Carriers Union and a 50-year member of the Catholic Knights. Arlyn was an avid sportsman and outdoorsman. He was proud of his monster musky and bagging his big buck. He taught his children and grandchildren how to fish and hunt. He loved the Packers, Friday night fish fries, vacations up North, a good sheep head game, socializing at South Town and spending time with his grandchildren.
Survivors include his wife, Luann, New Holstein; his four children, Andrew (Debra) Steffen, Sheboygan; Thomas (Billie Jo) Steffen, Sheboygan; Ann (Bob) Steffes, Marytown and Matt (Lisa) Steffen of St. Anna; 11 grandchildren, Brett, Cassidy & Kendra Steffen, Matthew J. Steffen, Derek, Corey and Carmen Steffes and Dakota, Mason, Nicholas and McKenzie Steffen; three step-grandchildren; two brothers, Leander Steffen, Sheboygan Falls and Allen (Sandy) Steffen, Kiel; four sisters-in-law, Rosie Steffen, New Holstein; Audrey (Bill) Merten, Kiel; Jean Marie (Robert) Mueller, Menasha and Mary Jane (Joel) Schweitzer, Kaukauna; a brother-in-law, Richard (Yvonne) Heid, Redgranite; dear friends, Vern & Karen Bonlander, Shirley & Richard Pauly and Barbara & Bruce Miller; many nieces & nephews and special friends.
Preceding him in death were his parents; four brothers, Wilmer, Randy (Laverene), Hermie and Kenneth Steffen; two sisters, Celestine Steffen and Jenevive Wollersheim Heimman; his mother-in-law & father-in-law, Harold & Leona Heid; a sister-in-law, Mary Steffen and two nieces.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, May 29, 2009, at Holy Rosary Catholic Church, 1724 Madison Street, New Holstein. Rev. Harold Berryman, Pastor, will officiate. Entombment will be in the Knollwood Mausoleum in rural Manitowoc.
Family and friends may call at the Sippel Funeral Home, 2618 Altona Ave., New Holstein, on Thursday, May 28th from 4 to 8 p.m. and again Friday morning at the funeral home from 9 to 10:30 a.m., when brief family rites will be held.
A Memorial Fund will be established in his name.
The Sippel Funeral Home in New Holstein, 920-898-4300, is assisting the family.
Jean Marie Heid