Family: Lisa Ahrens (b. January 11, 1963, d. March 30, 2011)
Harold R Lillge
M, b. August 17, 1914, d. August 31, 1986
- Birth: Harold R Lillge was born on August 17, 1914 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Evelyn Emma Hilda Springstroh were married on December 2, 1944 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Harold R Lillge died on August 31, 1986, at age 72.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Ellen Mae Arnold
F, b. May 26, 1922, d. May 1995
- Birth: Ellen Mae Arnold was born on May 26, 1922.
- Marriage: She and Marlin George Emil Springstroh were married on May 16, 1944 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ellen Mae Arnold died in May 1995, at age ~73, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Robert James VanDaalwyk
Paula Ann Herrick
F, b. March 18, 1966, d. March 17, 2007
- Birth: Paula Ann Herrick was born on March 18, 1966 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 17, 2007, at age 40, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, St John, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: March 19, 2007
Van Daalwyk, Paula A. Paula A. Van Daalwyk, 40, of Hilbert, entered eternal peace on March 17, 2007, at Appleton Medical Center, after a second courageous fight with leukemia with her loving family by her side. She was born March 18, 1966, in Chilton, daughter of the late John and Jacqueline (Schulte) Herrick. She married Robert Van Daalwyk on Sept. 17, 1988, at St. John Catholic Church in St. John. The couple farmed together in the Town of Chilton for the past 19 years. She was a member of St. John-Sacred Heart Parish in St. John, Women on Snow-Eagle River, and actively supported several of the St. John-Sacred Heart School Committees. Paula enjoyed snowmobiling, making crafts, gardening, reading and loved feeding calves. Her family was most important to her and she took extra time and care in preparing for family functions.
Survivors include her husband, Bob, Hilbert; three children, Brett, Anna, and Blake Van Daalwyk, Hilbert; her mother and father-in-law, Eugene and Mary Jane Van Daalwyk; five brothers and sisters, Kathy (Benji) Schultz, Kiel; Pete (Lisa) Herrick, Chilton; Cindie (Bryan) Bucholz, South Carolina; Mike (Lisa) Herrick, Algoma; Quintin Herrick, New Holstein and his special friend, Mary Ann Weber; and four sisters-in-law, Cindy (Chuck) Ott, Appleton; Jean (Jim) Schaefer, Chilton; Debbie (Tim) Busse, Appleton; and Lynn Gates, Neenah. Paula is further survived by special nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends.
Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, March 21, 2007, at St. John Catholic Church in St. John. Burial will follow in the Parish Cemetery. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton from 4 to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, March 20, 2007, and on Wednesday at the church, from 9:30-10:30 a.m. when services will be held. A parish vigil service will be held Tuesday evening at 8 p.m.
A memorial fund has been established in the name of Paula A. Van Daalwyk.
The family would like to thank all the people who donate blood, and the Appleton Medical Center staff for the exceptional loving care and concern for Paula.
Jeanne L VanDaalwyk
Debra Lee VanDaalwyk
Timothy Alan Busse
John Joseph Ott
M, b. June 23, 1907, d. May 2, 1999
- Birth: John Joseph Ott was born on June 23, 1907 in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marie Catherine Adams were married on August 26, 1931.
- Death: John Joseph Ott died on May 2, 1999, at age 91, in Mount Horeb, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
Marie Catherine Adams
F, b. November 28, 1909, d. September 6, 1988
- Birth: Marie Catherine Adams was born on November 28, 1909 in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Joseph Ott were married on August 26, 1931.
- Death: Marie Catherine Adams died on September 6, 1988, at age 78, in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.