M, b. April 26, 1921, d. July 9, 1996
- Birth: Harland Eickhoff was born on April 26, 1921.
- Marriage: He and Adeline R Schwartz were married on June 27, 1942.
- Death: Harland Eickhoff died on July 9, 1996, at age 75.
M, b. May 2, 1923, d. May 21, 2002
Family 1: Mildred Beyer (b. August 16, 1923, d. November 30, 2005)
- Birth: Merl Eickhoff was born on May 2, 1923 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: He and Lois Helen Johnson were divorced.
- Marriage: Merl Eickhoff and Lois Helen Johnson were married on July 1, 1944.
- Death: Merl Eickhoff died on May 21, 2002, at age 79.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 16, 1923, d. November 30, 2005
- Birth: Mildred Beyer was born on August 16, 1923 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 30, 2005, at age 82.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 16, 1946, d. March 23, 2012
- Birth: Kathryn Bambery was born on January 16, 1946 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 23, 2012, at age 66, in Galveston, Galveston Co, Texas.
- Note: Kathryn (Bambery Jolin) Smith passed from this life Friday morning, March 23, 2012 in Galveston, Texas. Born January 16, 1946 in Kaukauna, Wisconsin to Mary (Renn) Bambery and James Bambery, Kathy had been a resident of The Woodlands, Texas, Oklahoma City, and Galveston these last many years.
Kathy is survived by her husband of 34 years, R Glenn Smith; her daughter and son-in-law, Jenny Jolin Merritt and Greg Merritt of San Antonio; her son and daughter-in-law Sam and Holly Jolin of Galveston; sisters Joan Jenkins of Appleton, Wisconsin and Jane Bambery Sexton of New London, Wisconsin; and Margaret Bambery Hickman of Prescott, Arizona.
She is also survived by her beloved grandchildren Madeline and Peter Merritt; Chloe and Sara Kathryn Jolin; nieces and nephews David Sexton, Andy Sexton, Ian Hickman, Leah Hickman Weckworth; and many dear friends.
Kathy was on the faculty at the School of Allied Heath at University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) in Galveston for many years. She was an LVN who specialized in geriatrics and hospice care. Her unique sense of humor and compassion for others in need brought joy and comfort to the lives of many in difficult times.
Memorial Services will be held Tuesday March 27, at Carnes Brothers in Galveston. Visitation will begin at 5pm, with the service following at 6 p.m. Memorials may be sent to Hospice Care Team 1708 N Amburn Rd Suite C Texas City Texas 77591.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on March 26, 2012
Kathryn Ann Bambery, also known as Kathy or Kate, passed away on March 23, 2012, in Galveston Texas. She was born January 16, 1946, in Kaukauna, to Mary (Renn) Bambery and James Bambery. Kate was married to Glenn Smith of Galveston, Texas for 34 years. Kate was previously married to the late Peter G. Jolin of Appleton for 10 years.
Kate is survived by her daughter and son-in-law, Jenny Jolin Merritt and Greg Merritt of San Antonio; her son and daughter-in-law, Sam and Holly Jolin of Galveston; sisters, Joan Jenkins of Appleton; Jane Bambery Sexton of New London; Margaret Bambery Hickman of Prescott Arizona.
She is also survived by her grandchildren, Madeline and Peter Merritt, Chloe and Sara Kathryn Jolin; nieces and nephews, David Sexton, Andy Sexton, Ian Hickman and Leah Weckworth.
Kate's husband, sisters and grandchildren are gathering in Kaukauna to celebrate her life. Friends and relatives are invited to visit with her family at Kaukauna's Thousand Island's Nature Center on Monday, July 14 from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on June 22, 2014.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1964.
Tawnya Rachael VanHandel
Justin Mark Sprangers
M, b. May 3, 1983, d. November 24, 2009
- Birth: Justin Mark Sprangers was born on May 3, 1983 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 24, 2009, at age 26.
- Note: November 29, 2009
Sprangers, Justin Mark
Justin Mark Sprangers, Menasha, age 26, died from injuries resulting from a car accident on November 24, 2009. Justin was born on May 3, 1983, son of Susan K. (Much) Sprangers and the late Mark Steven Sprangers. Justin was a graduate of Menasha High School in 2002. He was a student at Fox Valley Technical College and was employed with Tidi Products of Neenah. Justin loved life and lived it to the fullest. He loved to be with family and friends and particularly enjoyed clowning with his cuz Ralphy. Justin loved his Nissan 350Z and was a member of the ZCrew of Wisconsin and Chicago Z. He was a great sports enthusiast and enjoyed comedy, music and playing cards.
Survivors include his mother, Susan Sprangers, Menasha; his girlfriend, Jessica Mollen, Kaukauna; grandparents: Leo and Joan Sprangers, Appleton; Dorothy Engblom, Menasha; Ron and Jan Much, Little Chute. Justin is further survived by aunts: Mary (Duane) Dunsirn, Jean (Timothy) Pontow, Barb (Lee) Brockman, Lori (Dean) Knutson; uncles: Michael Sprangers, Rob (Melisa) Sprangers; aunts: Tammy Bieberstein, DeeAnna (John) Lichtenberg, Nicole (Ralph) Schultz, Lisa (Robert) Kober, Renee (Todd) Golden, Skeeter (Mark) Abrahamson; uncles: Brian (Ann) Much, and Josh Much. Justin was blessed with many, many cousins who will love and miss him forever.
He was preceded in death by his father, Mark Steven Sprangers; uncle, Hans Bieberstein; and step-grandfather, David Engblom.
The funeral service will be held at 6 p.m. on Monday, November 30, 2009, at Menasha's Westgor Funeral Home. Visitation will be held on Monday from 3 p.m. until the hour of service. A memorial is being established in his name.
Our deepest gratitude to the extremely kind hearted loving angel, Amber Schroeder, for your assistance at the scene of the accident. God Bless you for so lovingly helping Justin and his best friend, Adam Weston, enter the afterlife so peacefully. Your tremendously loving heart shall never be forgotten.
1140 Appleton Road
Jessica J St Aubin
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America