- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
M, b. 1982, d. 1982
- Birth: William Clancy was born in 1982.
- Death: He died in 1982, at age ~0.
F, b. July 28, 1916, d. July 6, 2006
- Birth: Elaine Baughman was born on July 28, 1916.
- Marriage: She and Isidore (George) VerHaagh were married on April 29, 1936 in Illinois.
- Death: Elaine Baughman died on July 6, 2006, at age 89, in Menomonie, Dunn Co, Wisconsin.
M, d. July 23, 2006
- Death: John VerHaagh died on July 23, 2006.
F, b. October 19, 1911, d. July 13, 1992
- Birth: Bernice Kornely was born on October 19, 1911 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Theodore VerHaagh were married on June 24, 1931 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Bernice Kornely died on July 13, 1992, at age 80.
John Joseph VerHaagh
M, b. January 24, 1937, d. 1937
- Birth: John Joseph VerHaagh was born on January 24, 1937.
- Death: He died in 1937, at age ~0.
Wilma Althea Blythe
F, b. April 9, 1915
- Birth: Wilma Althea Blythe was born on April 9, 1915 in Bryant, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Martin Aloysius VerHaagh were married on November 22, 1933 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
Carol June (Mary Carol) VerHaagh
F, b. July 30, 1936, d. March 29, 1995
- Birth: Carol June (Mary Carol) VerHaagh was born on July 30, 1936 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 29, 1995, at age 58, in Arkansas.
Melvin Martin VerHaagh
Ronald Lee VerHaagh
Donald G Randerson
M, b. September 13, 1920, d. February 22, 2007
- Birth: Donald G Randerson was born on September 13, 1920 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 22, 2007, at age 86, in Weyauwega, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: February 25, 2007
Randerson, Donald G.
Donald G. Randerson, of Weyauwega, age 86, passed away at Weyauwega Health Care Center on Thursday, February 22, 2007. He was born in Appleton on September 13, 1920, the son of the late William and Helen (McDaniel) Randerson. He was employed at Konz Box Factory for many years in Appleton.
Donald was a faithful member of St. Mary Catholic Church, Appleton. Donald's hobbies included: collecting post cards from communities across the country, polka records, and was very fond of his cats.
Donald is survived by his sister, Mary K. Rohde of Weyauwega; nieces and nephews: Mary (William F.) Ellen Wurzbach of Oshkosh, Tom (Sue) Rohde of Neenah, Bob (Joan) Rohde of Almond, Mike (Sue) Rohde of Weyauwega, Pat (Lois) Rohde of Houston, TX, and Anne (Merle) Alix of Wallace, MI; and further survived by many grandnieces and grandnephews.
He is preceded in death by his brother-in-law, Leonard M. Rohde.
The funeral liturgy will be at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at ST. MARY CATHOLIC CHURCH, 312 S. State St., Appleton, with Fr. Michael O'Rourke officiating. Friends will be received at the church from 9 a.m. until the time of the service. Burial will be in St. Mary Cemetery, Appleton.
The family extends a special thank you to the staff at Weyauwega Health Care Center, New London Family Medical Center, and ThedaCare Hospice for their kind care of Donald.
WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME
537 North Superior Street
Mary Kathleen Randerson
F, b. October 4, 1922, d. September 11, 2017
- Birth: Mary Kathleen Randerson was born on October 4, 1922 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Leonard M Rohde were married on November 27, 1946.
- Death: Mary Kathleen Randerson died on September 11, 2017, at age 94, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mary Kathleen Rohde, age 94, was welcomed into glory and rejoiced when she met her Lord and Savior and was reunited with her beloved Leonard on Monday, September 11, 2017 at St. Joseph Residence in New London. Mary was born on October 4, 1922 in Appleton to the late William and Helen (McDaniel) Randerson. She was united in marriage to Leonard M. Rohde on July 27, 1946. He preceded her in death. Mary became a school teacher after graduating from Oshkosh State Teacher's College and retired from teaching to become a "super mom" for 6 children. Mary and Leonard moved to Weyauwega in 1949 and Mary lived there until 2013, when she moved to Trinity Terrace in New London. Mary was a member of St. Peter & Paul Catholic Church in Weyauwega. Mary had a special love for many things. These included her family, her church, books, dancing with Leonard and Prolife activities.
Mary is survived by two daughters, Mary Ellen (William) Wurzbach, Oshkosh and Anne (Merle) Alix, Ankemy, IA; four sons, Tom (Sue) Rohde, Neenah, Bob (Joan) Rohde, Almond, Mike (Sue) Rohde, Weyauwega and Patrick (Lois) Rohde, Lake Jackson, TX; 10 grandchildren, Stephanie Morrow, Grand Rapids, MI, Shawn (Shelly) Rohde, Greenville, Jonathan Rohde, Green Bay, Justin (Koree) Rohde, Stevens Point, Tabitha (Matt) Hartwig, Athens, Matt (Sara) Rohde, DePere, Merle (Katie) Alix, West Bend, Xander (Leann) Alix, Raeford, NC, Samantha Alix, Ankemy, IA and Patrick Rohde, Oshkosh; 12 great-grandchildren, Ethan and Brady Morrow, Carter and Devin Rohde, Benjamin, Lauryn, Samuel and Annabelle Hartwig, Reese and Roger Rohde and Caiden and Hayden Rohde. She is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Mary was preceded in death by her parents; husband; brother, Donald Randerson and grandson, Jesse Rohde.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, September 15, 2017 at Ss. Peter & Paul Catholic Church in Weyauwega. Fr. Xavier Santiago will be officiating. Visitation will take place at the church from 9:00 a.m. until the time of the service. Burial will be in the Oakwood Cemetery in Weyauwega.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff at Trinity Terrace and St. Joseph Residence in New London and a special friend Mary Kolz for their care and concern for Mary.
Leonard M Rohde
M, b. September 10, 1922, d. August 29, 2003
- Birth: Leonard M Rohde was born on September 10, 1922.
- Marriage: He and Mary Kathleen Randerson were married on November 27, 1946.
- Death: Leonard M Rohde died on August 29, 2003, at age 80.
Mary Ellen Rohde