Joan Marie Pratt
F, b. March 3, 1931, d. February 19, 2007
- Birth: Joan Marie Pratt was born on March 3, 1931 in Kiowa, Barber Co, Kansas.
- Death: She died on February 19, 2007, at age 75.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: February 21, 2007
Schuh, Joan Marie (Mrs. Delmar Schuh) Joan M. Schuh, age 75, of Appleton, passed away peacefully with her family by her side on Monday, February 19, 2007. Joan was born March 3, 1931, in Kiowa, Kansas, the daughter of the late John and Virginia (Duval) Pratt. As a baby she came to live with her grandmother Mrs. Marie Krueger and was raised in Appleton. She was united in marriage to Delmar "Del" Schuh on August 16, 1952, at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Appleton, sharing 54 years together. In her earlier years of marriage she worked as a receptionist for Dr. Robert Denil in Appleton.
Joan and Del were charter members of St. Bernadette Parish in Appleton. Joan was a loyal volunteer at St. Bernadette School serving as teacher's aide, library aide, and kitchen helper. She also served as a president of the Ladies of St. Bernadette in the early years of the Parish.
After her children were of High School age she worked in shoe sales at Heckert's Shoe Store for 16 years retiring in 1992. Joan loved to travel and spend time with her children and husband. She enjoyed Friday night fish and sheepshead games that followed the fish lunches. She believed in the love of God and a good marriage. She enjoyed her role in life of being a loving wife, mother, and grandmother.
She will be deeply missed by her husband Del; five children: Gregory Schuh of Appleton, Gary (Lisa) Schuh of Neenah, David Schuh of Appleton, Dawn (Thad) Kluge of Dale, and Denise (Jamie) Baugh of Appleton; nine grandchildren: Ashley and Miranda Schuh, Aaron (Bobbi) and Stephanie Schuh, Hunter Kluge, and Lindsey, John, Kayla, and Tina Mentz; one great-grandchild, Bailey Schuh; sister-in-law, Evelyn Guckenberg; brothers-in-law, Msgr. John Schuh and Ken (Ann) Schuh.
The Mass of Resurrection will be celebrated 11 a.m. Saturday, February 24th, at St. Bernadette Catholic Church, 2331 E. Lourdes Dr., Appleton, with Msgr. John Schuh as celebrant. Friends may call directly at the church from 9 a.m. Saturday until the time of the service. Joan will be laid to rest at Highland Memorial Park Cemetery. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established.
Joan's one wish for her children is "to love one another and to overlook petty differences to make a bonded feeling for everyone."
The family would like to thank all of the personnel at the Dialysis Care Center in Appleton, St. Elizabeth Hospital, and Affinity Health Care Services.
606 N. Oneida St.
Appleton, WI 920-733-7383.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
James Erick Beden Baugh
M, b. March 13, 1968, d. February 3, 2016
- Birth: James Erick Beden Baugh was born on March 13, 1968.
- Death: He died on February 3, 2016, at age 47.
- Note: Beden Baugh, Jamie (James)
Jamie Baugh, 47, of Appleton, WI, passed away peacefully on Wednesday, February 3, surrounded by his loving wife, family, and friends. He was born on March 13, 1968 in Appleton. He graduated from Appleton West High School. Jamie married Denise (Schuh) Baugh on August 2, 1997. He enjoyed spending time with his friends and family, hanging out at their cottage in Townsend, WI, and cruising around in his 86' Monte Carlo. He worked with the elderly at Tri Manor for over 20 years, for Rick and Patty Schulz, who became very close friends. Jamie was an honest, reliable, and helpful person to all he encountered. He will be deeply missed by all.
Jamie is survived by his dedicated wife Denise (Schuh) Baugh, his father and step-mother James and Diane Baugh, and his brother Joshua. His is also survived by his father-in-law Delmar Schuh; brother-in-laws Greg (Pam Murphy) Schuh, Gary (Lisa) Schuh, David Schuh and his sister-in-law Dawn (Thad) Kluge; his very special goddaughter Bailey Schuh, many nieces and nephews, his mother Theresa Heaton and step-siblings, Mickey, Megan, and J.T. He was preceded in death by his grandfather James Beden Baugh, his great-grandmother Helen Douglas, and his mother-in-law Joan Schuh.
Jamie's life will be celebrated on Tuesday, February 9, at Sacred Heart Parish, 222 E Fremont St, Appleton, WI 54915 at 4 p.m. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established.
F, b. circa 1848
- Birth: Carrie Ganier was born circa 1848.
- Marriage: She and Lucien A Nutting were married on June 27, 1899 in Dodge County, Wisconsin.
Nelson A Nutting
M, b. December 20, 1899, d. June 8, 1968
- Birth: Nelson A Nutting was born on December 20, 1899.
- Death: He died on June 8, 1968, at age 68.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Wesley Gillett Scutt
M, b. July 25, 1892, d. July 22, 1941
Family: Edna H Hansen (b. September 2, 1889, d. February 17, 1983)
- Birth: Wesley Gillett Scutt was born on July 25, 1892 in Oconto County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Edna H Hansen were married on August 19, 1919 in Gillett, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Wesley Gillett Scutt died on July 22, 1941, at age 48, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Hans Christian Hansen
M, b. June 5, 1841, d. February 8, 1924
- Birth: Hans Christian Hansen was born on June 5, 1841 in Denmark.
- Marriage: He and Rasmine (Minnie) Peterson were married on April 17, 1880 in Oconto County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Hans Christian Hansen died on February 8, 1924, at age 82, in Oconto County, Wisconsin.
Rasmine (Minnie) Peterson
F, b. June 8, 1864, d. April 21, 1945
- Birth: Rasmine (Minnie) Peterson was born on June 8, 1864 in Denmark.
- Marriage: She and Hans Christian Hansen were married on April 17, 1880 in Oconto County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Rasmine (Minnie) Peterson died on April 21, 1945, at age 80, in Oconto County, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 11, 1893, d. November 29, 1964
Family: Christian Guckenberger (b. March 7, 1895, d. December 31, 1975)
- Evelyn E Guckenberger (b. May 12, 1920, d. February 20, 2007)
- Rita Guckenberger (b. January 27, 1922, d. September 29, 2001)
- Mildred Guckenberger (b. March 20, 1924, d. April 12, 2007)
- Anthony Christian Guckenberger (b. October 9, 1932, d. May 12, 2002)
- Birth: Johanna Schuh was born on May 11, 1893 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Christian Guckenberger were married on November 29, 1917 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Johanna Schuh died on November 29, 1964, at age 71.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 20, 1924, d. April 12, 2007
- Birth: Mildred Guckenberger was born on March 20, 1924.
- Death: She died on April 12, 2007, at age 83.
F, b. January 27, 1922, d. September 29, 2001
- Birth: Rita Guckenberger was born on January 27, 1922.
- Baptism: She was baptized in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Andrew W Boehnlein were married on August 7, 1948.
- Death: Rita Guckenberger died on September 29, 2001, at age 79.
Andrew W Boehnlein
M, b. October 13, 1920, d. March 27, 1990
- Birth: Andrew W Boehnlein was born on October 13, 1920 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rita Guckenberger were married on August 7, 1948.
- Death: Andrew W Boehnlein died on March 27, 1990, at age 69, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Harris (Larry) Kuklinski
M, b. January 1, 1923, d. April 30, 2003
- Birth: Harris (Larry) Kuklinski was born on January 1, 1923.
- Death: He died on April 30, 2003, at age 80, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.