Clarice Joyce Cretton
F, b. December 17, 1920, d. January 8, 2007
- Birth: Clarice Joyce Cretton was born on December 17, 1920 in Lena, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Raphael Joseph Thomson were married on May 20, 1944 in Lena, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Clarice Joyce Cretton died on January 8, 2007, at age 86, in Lena, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. January 11, 1926, d. January 17, 2007
- Birth: George Warning was born on January 11, 1926 in Almond, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mickie Marcks were married on January 23, 1984.
- Marriage: George Warning was married on January 23, 1984.
- Death: He died on January 17, 2007, at age 81, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: January 21, 2007
Warning, George George Warning, age 81, passed away peacefully with his family at his side on Wednesday, January 17, 2007, at Brewster Village in Appleton. George was born January 11, 1926 in Almond, Wisconsin, the only son of the late George W. and Otilie "Tillie" (Schmidt) Warning. He was a proud truck driver most of his adult life, and retired from C.W. Transport in 1983. On January 23, 1984 he married his wife Sharon, and since that time had worked as a concessionaire in the carnival business where he was known as the "King of the Corner." He loved country western music, jawing on the CB radio, playing blackjack and cribbage, watching old western movies, and being on the road.
George could strike up a conversation with anyone, and was truly interested in what they had to say. Those of us who remain will forever love and miss his spirit, but the "Cadillac Cowboy" is on the road again.."Yup, yup, that's right!"
George leaves behind his wife of twenty-three years, Sharon (nee Fulcer) Warning, Greenville; three children: Marlene (Ron) Van Heuklon, Appleton; Jerry (Minnie) Warning, Greenville; and Jim (Linda) Warning, Appleton; two step-children: David Frehler, Appleton; Vicki (David) Menge, Appleton; 11 grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; a sister, Dorothy Marks, Weyauwega; a brother-in-law, Kenneth (Rosemary) Fulcer, Greenville; a sister-in-law, Lillian Fulcer, Greenville; his former wife, Mickie Warning, Appleton; as well as numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends.
George was preceded in death by his parents, sisters: Evelyn (Bill) Volz and Irene (George) Meidam, and by brothers-in-law: Clarence "Sonny" Marks and Howard Fulcer.
Funeral services for George will be held at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, January 22, 2007 at the Star of Hope Chapel of Highland Memorial Park, 3131 N. Richmond Street in Appleton. Friends may call directly at the cemetery chapel on Monday from 9 a.m. until the hour of the services.
The family would like to thank the nurses and staff at Brewster Village for their wonderful care during George's brief stay.
537 N. Superior Street
F, b. January 21, 1926, d. June 10, 2013
- Birth: Mickie Marcks was born on January 21, 1926 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Marriage: She and George Warning were married on January 23, 1984.
- Death: Mickie Marcks died on June 10, 2013, at age 87.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marion Warning, age 87, of Appleton, passed away peacefully on Monday, June 10, 2013 with her family at her side. She was born on January 21, 1926, in Chicago, Illinois, the daughter of the late Arnold and Emma (Kessler) Fraedrich. Mickie was employed in the food service business most of her life. She was a hardworking, independent, and spunky lady. Mickie enjoyed baking cookies and spending time with her family. Her passion and love was NASCAR racing! Mickie enjoyed dancing and her travels out west in her earlier years. Old western movies, country music, and cowboys were some of her interests. She always looked forward to the trip to the casino with her sister, LaVerne. Mickie enjoyed watching the apple trees in bloom, birds, and other wildlife.
Mickie is survived by her children: Marlene (Ronald) Van Heuklon, Appleton; Jerry (Minnie) Warning, Greenville; and Jimmy (Linda) Warning, Oshkosh; grandchildren: Craig Van Heuklon and Tina (Matt) Kamke; Michelle, Gina, and Heather Warning; Crystal (Jeff Nelson) Warning, Corrie Warning, Casey Warning, Denise Van Rossum, and Jennifer Warning; thirteen great grandchildren; and two great great grandchildren. She is further survived by a sister, LaVerne Mc Intee, West Bend, and nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends. Mickie was preceded in death by her brother, Donald Fraedrich, and her former husband, George Warning.
The funeral service for Marion will be held at noon on Saturday, June 15, 2013 at Highland Memorial Park Star of Hope Chapel, 3131 N. Richmond Street in Appleton. Interment will follow the service. Rev. Aaron Rosenau will be officiating. A time of visitation will be held on Saturday from 10:30 am until the time of service. Online condolences can be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Bryn Elizabeth Uhlenbrauck
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Heather A Cleveland
M, b. May 4, 1838, d. November 19, 1896
- Birth: John Jansen was born on May 4, 1838 in Heijthuijsen, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Margaret Diedrich were married on October 11, 1866 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Jansen died on November 19, 1896, at age 58, in Phlox, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. May 17, 1909, d. March 18, 1992
- Birth: Elmer Esler was born on May 17, 1909.
- Marriage: He and Ethel VanGompel were married on October 2, 1937 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Elmer Esler died on March 18, 1992, at age 82.
Ruth Eleanor Weinkauf
F, b. June 17, 1914, d. February 12, 1995
- Birth: Ruth Eleanor Weinkauf was born on June 17, 1914.
- Death: She died on February 12, 1995, at age 80.
M, b. February 28, 1909
- Birth: Ben Ragus was born on February 28, 1909.