Carlton (Bud) Ambrosius
M, b. June 29, 1919, d. January 10, 2007
- Birth: Carlton (Bud) Ambrosius was born on June 29, 1919 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 10, 2007, at age 87, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: January 13, 2007
Ambrosius, Carlton "Bud" Carlton "Bud" Ambrosius, 87, Howard, died Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2007, at St. Mary's Hospital.
Bud was born June 29, 1919, in De Pere, to Joseph and Dora (Gevers) Ambrosius. He served his country in World War II as a staff sergeant in the Tenth Armored Division with General Patton and received the Purple Heart.
On Oct. 30, 1948, he married Gladys Vander Velden.
Survivors include his wife, Gladys; two sons, Ken (Sue) Ambrosius, Greg (Cheryl) Ambrosius, Palm Bay, Fla.; three daughters, Carol Ambrosius, Joan (Charlie) Blecke, Joy (Al) Parmentier; six grandchildren, Tamra (Steve) Lawrence, Lee (Christi) Ambrosius, Amber Ambrosius, Scott (Laura) Blecke, Jill Blecke, Craig Blecke; one great-grandson, Lincoln Ambrosius, and another great-grandson due in May; one brother, Harold Ambrosius; and one sister-in-law, Helen Ambrosius.
He was preceded in death by his parents; an infant daughter, Audrey; his siblings, Francis, Howard, Sr. Jean Marie, Ceil, Margaret, Janet and Josie.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday. A parish wake service will be held at 7 p.m. Sunday. Friends may also call at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 2597 Glendale Ave., Howard, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Monday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Monday at the church with the Rev. John Bergstadt officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.
A memorial fund has been established in his name.
To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
Greg Jerome Ambrosius
Mary Ann Gerhartz
F, b. January 2, 1960, d. January 3, 1960
- Birth: Audrey Ambrosius was born on January 2, 1960.
- Death: She died on January 3, 1960, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Francis Leonard Ambrosius
M, b. August 3, 1911, d. January 4, 1990
- Birth: Francis Leonard Ambrosius was born on August 3, 1911 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 4, 1990, at age 78.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
M, b. August 5, 1920, d. May 31, 1995
- Birth: Howard Ambrosius was born on August 5, 1920.
- Marriage: He and Helen S Greatens were married on November 14, 1942.
- Death: Howard Ambrosius died on May 31, 1995, at age 74, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Marion Jeanette (Sister Jean Marie) Ambrosius
F, b. January 14, 1918, d. August 3, 2005
- Birth: Marion Jeanette (Sister Jean Marie) Ambrosius was born on January 14, 1918 in West DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 3, 2005, at age 87, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Occupation: She was a Bay Settlement Franciscan.
- Note: Sister Jean Marie Ambrosius, 87, died peacefully Wednesday, Aug. 3, 2005, at Aurora BayCare Medical Center. She was born Jan. 14, 1918, to Theodora (Gevers) and Joseph Ambrosius in West De Pere, Wis. Sister Jean Marie entered the Sisters of Francis of the Holy Cross in 1933, was received in the Order in 1935 and made her final profession in 1943. In 1995, she celebrated her Diamond Jubilee. .
Sister Jean Marie spent many years of dedicated service as a teacher in the Green Bay Diocese. She served at SS. Peter & Paul, Institute; St. Mary, Bear Creek; St. John, Duck Creek; Holy Cross, Bay Settlement; St. Joan of Arc, Goodman; St. Isidore, Osman; Holy Cross, Mishicot; St. Louis, Dyckesville; Holy Angels, Darboy. Upon her retirement from teaching, Sister Jean Marie returned to the Motherhouse where her ministry involved community service. .
Sister will be remembered for her embroidery on altar cloths for the different liturgical seasons and on baby quilts. She was a faithful letter writer to her many friends. .
Sister Jean Marie is survived by two brothers, Harold Ambrosius, Carlton (Bud) and sister-in-law, Gladys Ambrosius and sister-in-law, Helen Ambrosius; nieces and nephews and the Sisters of St. Francis of the Holy Cross. .
Friends may call at St. Francis Convent, Bay Settlement, Friday, Aug. 5, at 4 p.m. for the reception of the body and visitation. The Wake Service will be at 7 p.m. There will be visitation from 9 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 6, until the time of service. The Funeral Liturgy will be celebrated at 10 a.m. in Holy Cross Church, Bay Settlement, Fr. Jim Vennix presiding. Burial will be in the convent cemetery. .
The Sisters of St. Francis wish to express their gratitude for the care and support given Sr. Jean Marie by the nursing staff at St. Francis Convent, Dr. Richard Greene and Aurora BayCare Medical Center..
Ryan Funeral Home, De Pere, is in charge of the funeral arrangements..
F, b. 1910
- Birth: Margaret Ambrosius was born in 1910.
Alvin Walter Blohm
M, b. May 4, 1929, d. June 19, 2014
- Birth: Alvin Walter Blohm was born on May 4, 1929 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Florine Mary Wachtendonk were married on January 27, 1953 in St John the Baptist Church, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Alvin Walter Blohm died on June 19, 2014, at age 85, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Alvin W. Blohm, 85, of Seymour passed away on Thursday, June 19, 2014 at his home with family at his side after a short battle with cancer. He was born May 4, 1929 son of the late Walter and Anna (Burmeister) Blohm in Seymour.
On January 27, 1953 he was united in marriage to Florine Wachtendonck.
Alvin was a member of St. John's Catholic Church in Seymour. Al was a milk truck driver and later drove semi until his retirement. He enjoyed spending time wintering in Florida and was an avid walker, reader and watching westerns.
He is survived by his wife, Florine; children: Mike (Mary) Blohm, Judy Blohm, Mary (Jeff) Skinkis, Mark Blohm, Jim (Cory) Blohm, John Blohm (special friend Candy Webster), Marsha Vande Hei, Matt (Deb) Blohm; grandchildren: Chad (Cortney)Blohm, Erin (Max) Brown, Jenny (David) Jennings, Nicole (Jack) Carter, Elizabeth Blohm, Casey, Sam and Zack Blohm, Megan, Justin and Jason Skinkis, Ben, Mackenzie and Cole Vande Hei, Gwen, Erica and Craig Blohm, Dayne and Hailee Blohm, Jordan and Mikayla Blohm; great-grandchild, Grace Jennings; brother, Leland (Betty) Blohm; sisters: Shirley Vanden Berg, Nancy (Melvin) Klarner; sisters-in-law: Virginia Wachtendonk and Joan Wendt.
Preceded in death by a son, Joseph; son-in-law, Paul Vande Hei.
Friends may call at St. John's Catholic Church, Seymour on Monday, June 23, 2014 from 3 p.m. until the funeral mass at 7 p.m. with Fr. Bob Kabat officiating. Entombment will take place at Allouez Mausoleum, Green Bay. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour is assisting the family with arrangements.
A special thank you to Unity Hospice and St. Mary's Green Bay Oncology for all their care and concern.
F, b. 1915, d. yes
- Birth: Josephine Ambrosius was born in 1915.
- Death: She died yes.
M, b. January 28, 1833, d. October 3, 1888
- Maria Angeline Adriaens (b. September 20, 1859, d. October 31, 1896)
- Antonetta Adriaens (b. December 22, 1861, d. October 14, 1946)
- Johanna Adrians (b. February 5, 1863, d. October 14, 1946)
- Virginia Adrans (b. June 26, 1867)
- William Adrians (b. December 24, 1870)
- Josephine M Adriaans (b. March 11, 1872)
- Andrew Adriaans (b. February 3, 1873)
- Henry Adriaens (b. March 10, 1873, d. July 10, 1938)
- Birth: Philip Adriaens was born on January 28, 1833.
- Marriage: He and Barbara Ann VandenHouten were married on February 14, 1867 in Overijse, Brabant, Belgium.
- Death: Philip Adriaens died on October 3, 1888, at age 55.
M, b. 1918, d. yes
- Birth: Edwin Steffen was born in 1918.
- Death: He died yes.
F, b. 1906
- Birth: Irma Steffen was born in 1906.
M, b. circa 1906
- Birth: Fern Dwyer was born circa 1906.