Elisabeth Hermans Achten
F, b. circa 1770
- Birth: Elisabeth Hermans Achten was born circa 1770.
Maria Elisabeth Janssen
F, b. February 6, 1810
- Birth: Maria Elisabeth Janssen was born on February 6, 1810 in Geijsteren, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Joannes Ambrosius were married on September 13, 1842 in Broekhuizen, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. June 9, 1837, d. February 24, 1914
- Birth: Margaretha Ambrosius was born on June 9, 1837 in Broekhuizen, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Peter VanRiswijck were married on July 15, 1871 in Broekhuizen, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Margaretha Ambrosius died on February 24, 1914, at age 76, in Broekhuizen, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. October 5, 1822
- Birth: Peter VanRiswijck was born on October 5, 1822.
- Marriage: He and Margaretha Ambrosius were married on July 15, 1871 in Broekhuizen, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. November 22, 1835, d. March 21, 1907
- Birth: Gerardus Ambrosius was born on November 22, 1835 in Broekhuizen, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Anna Margaretha Gooren were married on April 20, 1872 in Broekhuizen, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Gerardus Ambrosius died on March 21, 1907, at age 71, in Broekhuizen, Limburg, Netherlands.
Anna Margaretha Gooren
F, b. March 25, 1827
- Birth: Anna Margaretha Gooren was born on March 25, 1827 in Broekhuizen, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Gerardus Ambrosius were married on April 20, 1872 in Broekhuizen, Limburg, Netherlands.
Benjamin J Marx
Holly Noelle MacCulluch
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Henry J McDaniel
M, b. October 12, 1920, d. December 16, 2006
Family: Ruth Hanson (b. April 22, 1920, d. March 29, 2012)
- Birth: Henry J McDaniel was born on October 12, 1920 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ruth Hanson were married on October 17, 1942 in Quantico, Prnce William Co, Virginia.
- Death: Henry J McDaniel died on December 16, 2006, at age 86, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 17, 2006
McDaniel, Henry J.
Henry J. McDaniel, New London, 86, died Saturday, Dec. 16, 2006, at his residence in the presence of his loving family. He was born on Oct. 12, 1920, in New London, son of the late Henry and Nia McDaniel. After graduating from Washington High School he attended St. Norbert College and was elected President of his class all four years. Immediately after graduation he went to Quantico, Va. and entered Officers Training in the United States Marine Corps and upon completing training he was commissioned a Second Lt. On Oct. 17, 1942, he married Ruth Hanson of New London. In December 1942, he was sent to New Zealand and saw action in many areas of the Pacific ending his career as a Major. After the war he was engaged in a retail coal and oil business and later real state business. He was recalled by the Marines Corp to head the Marine Reserve unit in Green Bay and was promoted to Lt. Colonel. Upon his retirement, he and his wife, Ruth spent many happy years in Palm Harbor, Fla.
Henry is survived by his wife, Ruth; daughter, Kathy Frankulin, Park Falls; son, James (Judy) Mc Daniel, New London; daughter, Ann (John) Benriter, Tujunga, Cal.; daughter, Marcia Martin, Bradenton, Fla.; and daughter Sue (Frank) Roberts, Hubertus. He is also survived by a brother in-law, Douglas Hanson, six grandchildren, five great-grandchildren, three step grandchildren, seven step great-grandchildren and other relatives and friends.
Henry is preceded in death by his parents; two brothers, Richard and Raymond and a sister Rosemay Freiburger.
A Memorial Service for Henry will be held on Monday, Dec. 18, 2006, at 11 a.m., at St. Joseph Residence Chapel in New London with Rev. Msgr. Dennis Lally officiating. Interment will be in the Most Precious Blood Cemetery in New London. Friends may call at the chapel, on Monday, from 10 a.m. until the time of service.
Cline & Hanson Funeral Home
209 W. Cook St., New London
F, b. April 22, 1920, d. March 29, 2012
- Birth: Ruth Hanson was born on April 22, 1920.
- Marriage: She and Henry J McDaniel were married on October 17, 1942 in Quantico, Prnce William Co, Virginia.
- Death: Ruth Hanson died on March 29, 2012, at age 91, in Bradenton, Manatee Co, Florida.
- Burial: She was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ruth M. Mc Daniel, age 91, passed away peacefully after a short illness in Bradenton, FL on March 29, 2012. Ruth was born in Clintonville, WI on April 22, 1920, the daughter of Ralph and Marian (Carter) Hanson. She graduated from New London High School in 1938, where she was the Prom Queen. She was later the Prom Queen at St. Norbert's College with her future husband Hank. She married Henry J. "Hank" Mc Daniel in Quantico, Virginia on October 17, 1942. He preceded her in death on December 16, 2006. During their married lifetime they lived mainly in New London and Palm Harbor Florida. She worked for her parents at Carter-Hanson Studio and she and Hank owned and operated the Dairy Queen in New London. While in Florida she wrote a cooking column for the newspaper and also wrote and published several cookbooks called "Common Sense Cooking" and "Homemaker to Moneymaker the Easy Way" She loved playing cards and going to the Casino. Hank and Ruth moved to Marion Heights, New London in 2002. In 2008 she moved to Florida to be with her daughter Marcia.
Ruth will be sadly missed by her 4 daughters: Kathleen Frankulin, Park Falls; Ann (John) Benriter, Tijunga, CA; Marcia Martin, Holmes Beach, FL; and Sue (Frank) Roberts, Hubertus and a son James "Mac" (Judy) Mc Daniel, New London. A brother, Douglas Hanson, Yountville, CA. Nine grandchildren: Jacob Martin, Becky Frankulin, Patty Frankulin, Ryan Roberts, Nick (Heidi) Roberts, Kristi (John) Schoenke, Shane (Mary) Fields, Troy (Leanne) Fields and Leah (Scott) Looker; fourteen great grandchildren, and also numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by parents, husband, and a sister-in-law, Norma Hanson.
A Memorial service will be held on Friday, June 22, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. at St. Joseph Residence Chapel, New London. Visitation will be held from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service at the chapel. Burial will be in the Most Precious Blood Catholic Cemetery, New London.
Kathleen M McDaniel
M, b. June 24, 1945, d. February 1, 2016
- Birth: James McDaniel was born on June 24, 1945 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 30, 1995 in LasVegas, Clark Co, Nevada.
- Death: He died on February 1, 2016, at age 70.
- Burial: He was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
- Note: James "Mac" McDaniel, age 70, passed away peacefully at home surrounded by his family, holding Judy's hand on Monday, February 1, 2016. His life was extended by the generosity of the kidney from his sister Marcia, which she gave to him on her birthday. Complications from diabetes and heart problems began to take a toll on his life the past 5 years, yet he never lost his good nature and humor. Mac never complained. Jim was born on June 24, 1945 in New London, to the late Hank and Ruth (Hanson) McDaniel. In 1964 he graduated from New London High School. He attended Lakeland College and later entered the US Marine Corp. He was employed at MCC as a grader operator. Jim truly enjoyed his job and the people he worked with. He retired early due to health reasons. On May 30, 1995, he married Judy Barrington Fields in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Graceland Wedding Chapel. Mac and Judy renewed their wedding vows on their 10th wedding anniversary with Rev. Bob Kollath, in the presence of their family. Mac was known for his love of Elvis, his favorite cigar and his love for golf, especially getting his hole-in-one on September 7, 2007, on hole #7 with a 7 iron at New London Country Club. Jim's greatest joy was his love for his 3 stepchildren and his grandkids. Jim was a member of the Wolf River Men's Club, The Shamrock Club of New Dublin, The American Legion and the AMVETS.
James is survived by his wife Judy; sisters, Kathy Frankulin, Butternut, Ann (John) Benriter, LaCanada, CA, Marcia Martin, Sarasota, FL and Sue (Frank) Roberts, Hubertus; children, Shane (Mary) Fields, New Berlin, Troy (Leanne) Fields, New London and Leah (Scott) Looker, Waupaca; grandchildren, Brady Looker, Garrett Fields (fiancé Ari), Allison Fields, Morgan Fields, Maddie Fields, McKenna Looker and Gavin Fields; Judy's family, Mike and Ruth Barrington, New London, Suzi Snyder, New London, Margie and John Kloehn, Shawano, Dan and Melanie Barrington, Green Bay, Tom "Moochie" and Judi Barrington, New London, Kathy and Russ Laczniak, Ames, IA, Joan and Steve Malliet, New London and many special, lifelong friends and relatives.
James was preceded in death by his parents; Judy's parents, Ward and Margaret Barrington; brother-in-law Pete Snyder; brother-in-law and sister-in-law David "Fluff" and Bonnie Barrington; special niece, Sara Barrington Young and cousin Jane Key.
A Mass of Christian burial will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, February 5, 2016 at Most Precious Blood Catholic Church, New London. Rev. Bob Kollath will be officiating. Visitation will be from 4-8 p.m. on Thursday, February 4, 2016 at Cline and Hanson Funeral Home in New London and again from 9-11 directly at the church on Friday. Burial will be at Most Precious Blood Cemetery in the spring. Lunch will be served at Shamrock Heights following the service.
A special thanks to Dr. Winek for the past 14 years of care, Chris Klimik and also the staff at the following hospitals, Theda Clark, AMC and ThedaCare New London. The doctors and nurses found Jim entertaining and not a complainer.
A special thanks to all of his family and Judy's friends and family for the many visits help throughout his illness.
M, b. August 21, 1923, d. January 6, 2005
- Birth: Richard McDaniel was born on August 21, 1923.
- Death: He died on January 6, 2005, at age 81.