Richard A Lamers
M, b. October 14, 1954, d. September 7, 2011
- Birth: Richard A Lamers was born on October 14, 1954 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on September 15, 1977 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 7, 2011, at age 56, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Richard A. Lamers, age 56, died unexpectedly on Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at Bellin Hospital in Green Bay following a brain aneurysm. He was born October 14, 1954 in Appleton to the late Sylvan and Shirley (Jansen) Lamers. On September 15, 1977 Rick married the former Bonnie Ver Voort at Holy Cross Catholic Church in Kaukauna. The couple resided in Kaukauna their entire married lives. Rick retired from Appleton Coated - Combined Locks Mill in 2008 after 32 years of service. Rick was an avid Packer fan, a proud Lions Club member and enjoyed spending time with his family and friends at "Captains Cove".
He is survived by his loving wife of 33 years, Bonnie, a daughter, Kayla and a son, Nick, both at home; 2 brothers: Randy (Ann), Lac Du Flambeau and Tim (Lisa), Oshkosh; 2 sisters: Ann (Merle) Reis, Kaukauna and Lisa (Keith) Mankovecky, Darboy. He is further survived by his wife's mother, Joan Ver Voort, her sister, Sue (Bill) Barta, very close friends, Judy and Paul Dietzen, his booyah buddy and chef, Ken (Cheryl) Dart, many other friends too numerous to mention, and many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his father-in-law, George Ver Voort and his brother-in-law, Ronnie Ver Voort.
It was Rick's wish to improve the lives of others via his organ donation.
Funeral Services for Rick will be at 1:00 p.m. on Monday, September 12, 2011 at BOETTCHER FAMILY FUNERAL HOME, 2401 Fieldcrest Dr., Kaukauna with Fr. Jerry Pastors officiating. Friends will be received on Sunday, September 11, 2011 at the funeral home from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and again on Monday from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund is being established.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from September 9 to September 11, 2011.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Cynthia Sue Voeks
Judith Marie Aschenbrenner
Susan Jo Samson
Stanley Robert Jochman
Connie Kay Samson
George Marvin Samson
M, b. November 22, 1973, d. December 18, 2017
- Birth: George Marvin Samson was born on November 22, 1973.
- Marriage: He was married on September 17, 2004.
- Death: He died on December 18, 2017, at age 44, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: George M. Samson, 44, of Nichols, passed away Monday afternoon, December 18, 2017, at St. Mary's Hospital, Green Bay. He was born November 22, 1973, son of Judy (Henning) Samson and the late Marvin Samson. On September 17, 2004, he was united in marriage to Kerri Boettcher.
George was a Seymour High School graduate class of 1992. George was employed as a field service tech of Rock Removal Services in Green Bay. He enjoyed hunting, and most of all hunting with his son, Wyatt, he also enjoyed target practicing with primitive guns and pre-1840 trapper era in reenactments with his family.
He is survived by his wife, Kerri; son, Wyatt; mother, Judy Samson; sisters: Susan (Stanley) Jochman, Seymour; Connie (Timothy) Shannon, Nekoosa; mother-in-law and father-in-law: Tom and Barb Boettcher, Crivitz; brothers-in-law and sister-in-law: Jamie (Sue) Boettcher, Menasha; and Andy Boettcher, Iowa.
Friends may call at St. John's United Church of Christ, Black Creek on Saturday, December 23, 2017, from 9:00 am until services at noon with Pastor Tom Fritz officiating. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour is assisting the family with arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund will be established for Wyatt's educational fund.
- Graduation: He graduated from Seymour High School in 1992.
M, b. circa 1850
- Birth: Anton Mennen was born circa 1850.
- Marriage: He and Maria Anna Hesser were married on January 25, 1876 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
Maria Anna Hesser
F, b. circa 1850
- Birth: Maria Anna Hesser was born circa 1850.
- Marriage: She and Anton Mennen were married on January 25, 1876 in Brown County, Wisconsin.