Sharon A Smits
F, b. February 13, 1945, d. May 4, 2016
- Birth: Sharon A Smits was born on February 13, 1945 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on April 11, 1964 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 4, 2016, at age 71.
- Note: Sharon A. Greene, 71, Pulaski, passed away at home on Wednesday, May 4, 2016. She was born in Green Bay on Feb. 13, 1945 to Aloysius and Viola (Thomson) Smits. Sharon was a graduate of West De Pere High School. She married Daniel Greene at St. Boniface Church on April 11, 1964. She enjoyed going up north and spending time with family.
Survivors include her husband, Daniel; children, Dan (Chris) Greene; Jennifer (Doug) Bishop; Frank Greene; Rob (Renee) Greene; grandchildren, Brad, Mike, Kaiti (Brian), Trevor, Olivia, Kyle, Ally, Autumn, Tara, Nicci, Alyshia; great grandchildren, Kazlyn, Damien, Dominick, Axton, Braden, Carter, Xander; her mother, Viola Smits; brothers and sisters, Janice (Alan) Lasee; Rick (Sue) Smits; Jim (Rosie) Smits; Joe (Barb) Smits; Tom (Sherry) Smits; Mike (Cindy) Smits; Roche (Betty) Smits; Mary (Jack) Jansen; Lori (Dean) Philipsen; sisters-in-law, Fran, Nadene and Julie.
Sharon was preceded in death by her father; three brothers, Alan, Dan and Paul Smits; in-laws, Marvin and Maida DeBaere.
A memorial Mass will be held at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 2561 Glendale Ave., Howard, on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 10:30 a.m. with the Rev. John Bergstadt officiating. Online condolences welcome at www.PfotenhauerFuneralHome.com
The family extends a special thank you to Cheryl from Unity Hospice and her excellent team. Cheryl provided much support and many laughs.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from May 6 to May 8, 2016.
Erica Ann Smits
Birbria Alice Smits
John J Janssen
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Jason Michael Smits
Roche Gerald Smits
Betty Ann VandenElzen
Daniel Francis Smits
M, b. June 26, 1943, d. May 22, 2001
- Birth: Daniel Francis Smits was born on June 26, 1943 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 22, 2001, at age 57, in Suamico, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Ronald J Vandermause
M, b. April 29, 1920, d. October 10, 2006
Family: Rita Pavlat (b. June 14, 1924, d. November 19, 2010)
- Birth: Ronald J Vandermause was born on April 29, 1920 in Rosiere, Door Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rita Pavlat were married on October 20, 1943 in Casco, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ronald J Vandermause died on October 10, 2006, at age 86.
- Note: October 12, 2006
Vandermause, Ronald J. Ronald J. Vandermause, 86, Casco, died Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2006, after a short illness. He was born April 29, 1920, in Rosiere to the late Frank Sr. and Emma (Blatsky) Vandermause. Ronald married Rita (Pavlat) on Oct. 20, 1943, at Holy Trinity Church in Casco.
Ronald retired from US Plywood where he worked as a finishing sander. He was a member of the Holy Name Society and the Catholic Order of Foresters. Ronald enjoyed working in the garden, spending time with the grandchildren and great-grandchildren, making woven rugs with Rita (Mum) and was also an avid Packers, Brewers and Bucks fan.
He is survived by his wife, Rita; his children, Gene (Mary Ann) Vandermause, Luxemburg; Karen Baugniet-Konkle (special friend, Ken Zimmer), Two Rivers; Ron L. (Cynthia) Vandermause, Luxemburg; eight grandchildren, Jaime (special friend, Barb), Scott, Pat (Kim), Tracy (special friend, Marv) Vandermause, Nicole and Marc (special friend, Brenda) Baugniet, Marnie (Todd) Patton and Dani (Rob) Worachek; 11 great-grandchildren, Mitchael, Megan, Jake, Evan, Reece, Hailey, Owen, Emma, Anna, Logan and Easton; two brothers, Emil (Gladys), Gillett; and Frank Jr. (Janice) Vandermause, Algoma; two sisters, Joyce (Darold) Gilson, Suamico; and Laverne (special friend, Bob) Lardinois, Green Bay; a brother-in-law, Harvey Prausa, Minnesota; a sister-in-law, Mildred Pavlat, Rio Creek.
Ronald was preceded in death by a son-in-law, Terry Baugniet; father-in-law and mother-in-law, Clarence and Julia Pavlat; two young brothers; a sister, Doris (Louis) Beaurain; two brothers-in-law, Milton Lardinois and Harold Pavlat; a sister-in-law, Edna Prausa.
Friends may call at Wiesner-Massart Funeral Home, Casco, from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday (today) and Friday morning until 10 a.m. at the funeral home. Wake service at 6 p.m. Thursday. Funeral 10:30 a.m. Friday at Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Casco, with Fr. Milton Suess officiating. Burial in the church cemetery.
The family would like to extend a special thank-you to Unity Hospice, Barb Kaiver and the seventh floor staff at St. Vincent for their care and concern.
F, b. June 14, 1924, d. November 19, 2010
- Birth: Rita Pavlat was born on June 14, 1924.
- Marriage: She and Ronald J Vandermause were married on October 20, 1943 in Casco, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Rita Pavlat died on November 19, 2010, at age 86, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Rita Vandermause, 86, Casco, died Friday, Nov. 19, 2010, at St. Vincent Hospital. She was born June 14, 1924, in Rio Creek, to the late Clarence and Julia (Koss) Pavlat. On Oct. 20, 1943, she married Ronald J. Vandermause at Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Casco. He preceded her in death on Oct. 10, 2006.
Rita enjoyed gardening and making woven rugs with Dad. She was famous for cooking and baking, especially her horns, dressing and cheesecake. Rita worked at Dhuey's Red Owl (later Fameree's Red Owl) for 25 years.
She is survived by her children, Gene (Mary Ann) Vandermause, Luxemburg; Karen Baugniet-Konkle (special friend Ken Zimmer), Two Rivers; Ron L. (Cynthia) Vandermause, Luxemburg; grandchildren, Jamie (special friend Barb), Scott, Pat (Kim), Tracy (special friend Jerry), Nicole Baugniet, Marc Baugniet, Marnie Patton, Dani (Rob) Worachek; great-grandchildren, Mitchael, Megan, Jake, Evan, Reece, Hailey, Owen, Emma, Anna, Logan, Easton; one great-great-grandchild, Myra Lee; brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, Harvey Prausa, Emil (Gladys) Vandermause, Frank Jr. (Janice) Vandermause, Joyce (Darold) Gilson, Laverne (special friend Bob) Lardinois.
She was preceded in death by a son-in-law, Terry Baugniet; mother-in-law and father-in-law, Frank and Emma Vandermause; a brother, Harold (Mildred) Pavlat; a sister, Edna Prausa; sister-in-law and brothers-in-law, Doris (Louis) Beaurain and Milton Lardinois.
Friends may call at Wiesner-Massart, Casco on Monday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. and again Tuesday until 10 a.m. at the funeral home. Wake Service 6:30 p.m., Monday. Funeral Tuesday 10:30 a.m. at Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Casco with Fr. Milton Suess officiating. Burial in the parish cemetery.
The family wishes to thank the staff at St. Vincent Hospital and the Luxemburg Area Rescue.