Shirley Ann Hughes
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
M, b. May 22, 1935, d. March 2, 2002
- Birth: Jerome Mundschau was born on May 22, 1935.
- Death: He died on March 2, 2002, at age 66.
Grace Marion Baeten
F, b. February 25, 1925, d. October 3, 2006
- Birth: Grace Marion Baeten was born on February 25, 1925.
- Marriage: She and Joseph M DeWitt were married in 1956 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Grace Marion Baeten died on October 3, 2006, at age 81.
- Note: October 5, 2006
DeWitt, Grace M. Grace M. DeWitt, 81, Green Bay, passed away Tuesday, Oct. 3, 2006. She was born Feb. 25, 1925, to the late Fred H. and Petronella (Berken) Baeten. In 1956, she married Joseph DeWitt at St. Willebrord Catholic Church, Green Bay. Grace had worked at Ft. Howard Paper for 37 years, and was a member of the Quarter Century Club. She was an avid bowler and was inducted into the Bowling Hall of Fame.
Grace is survived by her nieces and nephews, Bonnie (Merl) Retzlaff, Mike (Marsha) Baeten, Pat (Fay) Baeten, Pam Baeten, Terri (Don) Waligursky, Leahanne (Chris) Wurslin, Al Ness, Paul Ness, Diane Ness, Robert Baeten, Cathy Anschutz, and Tim (Pam) Baeten. She further survived by her sisters-in-law, Irene Baeten, and Margaret Baeten, and Joseph's family, Ann Maloney, and Jeanette Schuster.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her brothers and sister, Orville "Boogie" Baeten, Robert "Whitey" Baeten, George Baeten, Lloyd Baeten, Billy Baeten, and Roseanne Ness.
Friends may call after 9 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 7, 2006, at St. Willebrord Catholic Church 209 S. Adams St., Green Bay, until the Mass of Christian Burial at 10 a.m. with Fr. Ken DeGroot O. Praem. officiating. The RYAN FUNERAL HOME De Pere is assisting the family.
The family would like to thank the wonderful staff at Wyndemere Care Center.
Joseph M DeWitt
M, b. March 21, 1911, d. August 18, 1994
- Birth: Joseph M DeWitt was born on March 21, 1911.
- Marriage: He and Grace Marion Baeten were married in 1956 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joseph M DeWitt died on August 18, 1994, at age 83, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Lloyd Anthony Baeten
M, b. October 7, 1922, d. March 16, 2003
- Birth: Lloyd Anthony Baeten was born on October 7, 1922 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Luella Jean Wood were married on September 9, 1950 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lloyd Anthony Baeten died on March 16, 2003, at age 80.
- Burial: He was buried in Nicolet Memorial Gardens, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Tammy Lynn Mader
M, b. May 16, 1965, d. October 4, 2006
- Birth: Randy Rausch was born on May 16, 1965 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 4, 2006, at age 41, in Houston, Harris Co, Texas.
- Note: October 8, 2006
Randy Rausch Randy Rausch, Kaukauna, 41, died Wednesday, October 4, 2006 at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX. Randy was born May 16, 1965, to James and Joan (Ploetz) Rausch in Kaukauna. He married the former Tammy Mader on October 21, 1995, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Sherwood. Randy was an avid sports fan as well as an active participant in many sports. He enjoyed family gatherings and spending time with friends. Randy will be missed by all who knew him. He was "a friend to everyone and everyone was a friend to him."
Randy is survived by his wife, Tammy Rausch and his son, Chad Rausch; his father, Jim Rausch; his sister, Robyn (Dick) Trilling and their two children, Josh and Amber; his brother, Jim Rausch; and Chad's mother, Sue Zwiers. He is further survived by Tammy's parents, Mike and Becky Mader; two sisters, Brenda (Chuck) Stumpf and their children, Jacob and Brittney; Carrie (Bob) Syring and their children, Brendon and Becca Hartjes and Jeffrey Syring; and a brother, Tim (Cherie) Mader and their son, Mikal. Randy is also survived by numerous aunts, uncles and cousins.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Joan Rausch, grandparents, Carl and Alice Ploetz and Frank and Wilma Rausch, his two aunts Margery Ploetz and Carole Passantino.
Randy's funeral service will be at 7:00 pm on Tuesday October 10, 2006, at BETHANY LUTHERAN CHURCH, 124 West 10th Street, Kaukauna with Rev. Walt Steinbach officiating. Friends will be received on Tuesday at Church from 3:00 pm until the time of service. In lieu of flowers a memorial is being established. The Boettcher Family Funeral Home is assisting the family. 766-2099.
The family would like to thank the staff at VLCC in Green Bay, UW Madison Hospitals and Clinics and MD Anderson for all the care and compassion they gave Randy during his time of need. We would also like to extend our many thanks to the family, friends and co-workers for all of the care and support they gave us during this difficult time.You will be in our hearts
Love, Your Dove.
Kathleen Lorraine Stebane
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
Timothy Michael Mader