F, b. circa 1840
- Birth: Barbara Schimmer was born circa 1840.
Frank Joseph VanderLinden
M, b. June 21, 1903, d. June 21, 1903
- Birth: Frank Joseph VanderLinden was born on June 21, 1903 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 21, 1903, at age 0, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1867, d. 1943
- Birth: Andrew Johnson was born in 1867.
- Death: He died in 1943, at age ~76.
F, b. 1874, d. 1948
- Birth: Bessie Hoffman was born in 1874.
- Death: She died in 1948, at age ~74.
Patricia Ruth Powers
F, b. December 15, 1930, d. May 11, 2007
- Birth: Patricia Ruth Powers was born on December 15, 1930 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Norbert Lambert were married on October 27, 1951.
- Death: Patricia Ruth Powers died on May 11, 2007, at age 76.
- Burial: She was buried in Townsend, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
Thomas Charles Powers
M, b. September 7, 1933, d. March 22, 2013
- Birth: Thomas Charles Powers was born on September 7, 1933 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on June 22, 1956.
- Death: He died on March 22, 2013, at age 79.
- Note: Thomas Charles Powers, age 79, Townsend, WI resident, passed away Friday March 22, 2013. He was born to the late Thomas and Ruth (Granold) Powers on September 7, 1933 in Green Bay, WI. Thomas married Beverly Ann (Phillips) on June 22, 1956. The couple resided in Townsend, WI since 1978. He enjoyed hunting, relaxing at the family cabin, golfing, motorcycling, and most of all spending time with his family. Surviving is his wife Beverly, his eight children: Debbie (Guy) Selsmeyer, Mike Powers, Sheri (Tim) Stephani, Tom (Lorie) Powers, Vickie (Clint) Aderholdt, Tony (Ginger) Powers, Chris (Pat) Linssen and Lisa (Larry) Bath. His grandchildren are: Alex and Clay Selsmeyer, Tim and Tara Stephani, Mandy, Tom and Tyler Powers, Nikki, Sean, Cody and Autumn Aderholdt, Anthony Jr. (Michelle), Jeremiah (Dana), Becca, Jenny, Ryan, Cody, Jordan and Hailee Powers, Jordan and Dalton Aderholdt, Mindy (Brian) Linssen. Great grandchildren are: Teagan, Mikelah, Taylor and Madilyn Powers, Mya Powers, Kasidee and Braylee Linssen. Preceded in death by his parents Tom and Dorothy (Ruth) Powers, Sister: Patricia Lambert, Brother: Donald E. Powers, Nephew and God Child: Joseph Lambert, Son in Law: Charles A. Aderholdt, Grandson: Steven L. Bath and Family Dog: Evinrude.
Please join in the celebration of Thomas Charles Powers' life on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at St. Mary's Catholic Church, Lakewood, gathering from 10:00 am until the time of the Memorial Mass at 11:00 a.m. Luncheon to Follow. Weber-Hill Funeral Home is assisting the family. Online condolences at www.weberhillfuneralhome.com.
Donald Edmund Powers
M, b. March 27, 1939, d. November 30, 2008
- Birth: Donald Edmund Powers was born on March 27, 1939 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 10, 1984.
- Death: He died on November 30, 2008, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: December 2, 2008
Powers, Donald E.
Donald E. Powers, 69, lifelong resident of Green Bay, died Sunday, Nov. 30, 2008.
He was born March 27, 1939, in Green Bay, to the late Thomas and Ruth (Granold) Powers.
On Aug. 10, 1984, he married Charity Wouters.
Don was an accomplished semi truck driver for many years. He enjoyed spending time at his cottage in Townsend. Don was a skilled mechanic and took pride in flying his Stearman biplane. His other interests included driving his 1947 Lincoln and having lunch with his buddies. Above all else he enjoyed spending time with his family and friends.
Survivors include his wife, Charity; his children and their spouses, Patricia (Ruth Rawlings) Powers, Kathy (James) Weber, Daniel (Christine) Powers, Richard (Charlene) Powers, David (Amy) Powers; eight grandchildren, Stephanie, Rebecca, Danielle, Ryan, Rachel, Mitchell, Kelly, Paige; one brother and sister-in-law, Thomas and Beverly Powers; many nieces and nephews. He is also survived by his brothers- in-law and sisters-in-law, Johanna (Ron) Marlow, Ray (Sherry) Wouters, Tony (Sue) Wouters, Noel Clark.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a sister and brother-in-law, Patricia and Norbert Lambert.
Friends may call at St. Agnes Catholic Church, 1484 Ninth St., from 3:30 to 6 p.m. Thursday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 6 p.m. Thursday at the church with the Rev. Richard Getchel officiating. Burial will be in Fort Howard Memorial Park.
A memorial fund has been established in Don's name.
Blaney Funeral Home is assisting the family. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com .
Jane McWhorter Brous
F, b. August 31, 1942, d. October 31, 1999
- Birth: Jane McWhorter Brous was born on August 31, 1942 in Toledo, Lucas Co, Ohio.
- Marriage: She and Neil George VanderLinden were married on April 16, 1983 in Summerville, Dorchester Co, South Carolina.
- Death: Jane McWhorter Brous died on October 31, 1999, at age 57, in Summerville, Dorchester Co, South Carolina.
Neal Kevin Tauferner
Wayne Sheldon Tauferner
Jeanne Carol Tauferner
Conrad Mark Tedllund
Constance Lu Tedllund
Gregory John Tedllund
Bradley Erwin Tedllund
Colleen Carol Tedllund
Linda Marie Tedllund