Peter T VanderMaazen
John Robert Calaway
Joseph John Calaway
Peter Andrew Calaway
Tim August Calaway
Patricia L Berg
Thomas Wayne Berg
Melvin A Rabideau
M, b. September 1, 1913, d. September 4, 2002
Family: Alma Feller (b. April 24, 1911, d. September 24, 1985)
- Birth: Melvin A Rabideau was born on September 1, 1913 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Alma Feller were married on December 31, 1935 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Melvin A Rabideau died on September 4, 2002, at age 89, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Melvin S. Rabideau Sr., "Stu", age 89, Little Chute,
died Wednesday, September 4,2002, at his home.
He was born September I, 1913, in Kaukauna On
December 31, 1935, Melvin married the former Alma
Feller at Holy Cross Catholic Church in Kaukauna. The
couple enjoyed almost 50 years of marriage together prior
to her death in 1985.
Stu owned and operated Rabideau TV & Appliance
in Kaukauna. He enjoyed taking his "everyday ride" in his
little red truck with his dogs by his side.
Stu was a member of Holy Cross Catholic Church and
the Knights of Columbus.
Survivors include 7 sons: Peter Rabideau, Kaukauna;
Richard (Inez) Rabideau, Arlington Heights, IL; Tom
Rabideau, White Lake; Paul (Pat) Rabideau, Mark
(Bonnie) Rabideau, John (Joan) Rabideau, Melvin Jr.
(Judy) Rabideau, all of Kaukauna; 13 grandchildren: Sue
(Dan) Wolf, Kimberly (Greg) Frank, Fran Rabideau,
Diane (Eric) Anthonissen, Wendy (Steve) McMorrow,
Paula Rabideau, Dan Rabideau, Neal Rabideau, Kieth
Rabideau, Brett Rabideau (fiancee Jenelle Smith), Ryan
(Tara) Rabideau, Phil (Kari) Rabideau, Ashley Rabideau;
numerous great-grandchildren; many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Alma, in 1985;
a' granddaughter, Debra Rabideau; and a daughter-in-law,
In lieu 0/ flowers. a memorial fond has been
established/or the Outagamie County Humane Society.
F, b. April 24, 1911, d. September 24, 1985
- Birth: Alma Feller was born on April 24, 1911 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Melvin A Rabideau were married on December 31, 1935 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Alma Feller died on September 24, 1985, at age 74, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.