F, b. July 27, 1947, d. May 9, 1999
- Birth: Theresa Mooren was born on July 27, 1947.
- Death: She died on May 9, 1999, at age 51, in Bexar County, Texas.
Reinhold Edward (Ed) Lutzow
M, b. September 24, 1896, d. June 29, 1945
- Birth: Reinhold Edward (Ed) Lutzow was born on September 24, 1896 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Clara Schmalz were married on September 8, 1915 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Reinhold Edward (Ed) Lutzow died on June 29, 1945, at age 48, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 14, 1750
Family: Catharina DeRooij (b. September 29, 1753, d. January 17, 1833)
- Laurens Santbergen (b. March 25, 1782)
- Helena Santbergen (b. March 30, 1783, d. December 11, 1835)
- Catharina Santbergen (b. circa 1784)
- Cornelius Santbergen (b. August 12, 1787, d. September 14, 1835)
- Hendrik Santbergen (b. May 23, 1789, d. March 10, 1858)
- Antonetta Santbergen (b. October 28, 1791)
- Dingena Santbergen (b. May 22, 1794, d. March 5, 1858)
- Peter Santbergen (b. circa 1795, d. February 22, 1840)
- Adrianus Santbergen (b. July 31, 1797)
- Laurens Santbergen (b. circa 1820, d. December 28, 1820)
- Birth: Hendrik Santbergen was born on June 14, 1750 in Terheijden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Lawrence John Schmidt
M, b. December 21, 1915, d. June 16, 1992
- Birth: Lawrence John Schmidt was born on December 21, 1915.
- Marriage: He and Loretta Christine Ashauer were married on June 18, 1940 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lawrence John Schmidt died on June 16, 1992, at age 76.
Alfred Arthur Rueben Lemke
M, b. December 19, 1938, d. August 18, 2009
- Birth: Alfred Arthur Rueben Lemke was born on December 19, 1938 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 18, 2009, at age 70, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: August 22, 2009
Lemke, Alfred Arthur
Alfred Arthur Rueben Lemke, age 70, of Chilton, died on Tuesday, August 18, 2009, at Calumet Medical Center in Chilton. He was born December 19, 1938, in Appleton, WI, son of the late Ervin W. and Agnes (Deno) Lemke. Alfred graduated from Wrightstown and served his country in the United States Army retiring after 22 years of service. He then worked for H&R Block throughout the country for 19 years. He was a member of St. Martin Lutheran Church and Calumet County Master Gardeners. Alfred enjoyed gardening, cooking, baking and anything made with rhubarb.
He is survived by his daughters: Rita Marie Peters, Silvia (Steven) Golz, Barbara L. Lemke, Anna Mae Lemke, Dianna Kay Lemke, and Amanda Alice Lemke; 10 grandchildren; sister, Alice L. (Gale) Voet; brother, Donald (Joan) Lemke; nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Funeral Services will be at 12 noon on Tuesday, August 25, 2009, at St. Martin in Chilton with Rev. Wayne Huebner officiating. Burial will be in Portland Cemetery. Friends may call at Wieting Family Funeral Home from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Monday, August 24, 2009, and on Tuesday at Church from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Mark Francis Schmidt
M, b. March 26, 1945, d. April 16, 2007
- Birth: Mark Francis Schmidt was born on March 26, 1945 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on June 18, 1968.
- Death: He died on April 16, 2007, at age 62, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: April 18, 2007
Schmidt, Mark F. Mark F. Schmidt, age 62, of Kimberly, died on Monday, April 16, 2007, at Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh. Mark was born on March 26, 1945, in the Town of Harrison to the late Lawrence and Loretta (Ashauer) Schmidt.
Survivors include his daughters and son: Angela Brey, Wisconsin Rapids; Michele (Larry) Severson, Black River Falls; and Kevin (Catherine) Schmidt, Pulaski; his grandchildren: Kirsten, Connor and Sydnie Brey, and Zachary and Abraham Severson; his brothers and sisters: Ruth Lemke, Kaukauna; Earl (Ann) Schmidt, Kaukauna; Joan (Steven) Woldt, Kaukauna; Paul (Debra) Schmidt, Appleton; Rose Hageman, Winneconne; Neil Schmidt, Kaukauna; and Al (Donna) Schmidt, Little Chute. He is further survived by his former spouse, LaVerne Schmidt, Greenleaf; and his friend, Janet Glaze, Kimberly.
Memorial services will be at 11 a.m. on Friday, April 20, 2007, at CHRIST THE KING LUTHERAN CHURCH, 601 South Washington Street, Combined Locks, with Rev. Doug Bisbee and Rev. Bill Schroeder officiating. Friends may call directly at the church on Friday from 10 a.m. until the time of services. Interment will be in St. Mary Cemetery, Kaukauna.
WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME
537 North Superior Street
LaVerne Elsie Eisenman
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
F, b. February 6, 1961, d. March 19, 2011
- Birth: Barbara Judkins was born on February 6, 1961 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on June 12, 1998.
- Death: She died on March 19, 2011, at age 50.
- Note: Barbara Woerishofer, 50, Little Chute, passed away peacefully with her family by her side, Saturday, March 19, 2011. She was born February 6, 1961, in Appleton, daughter of George and Jane (Adriaens) Judkins. Barb was a member of St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church, Little Chute. She married Charles Z. Woerishofer June 12, 1998. Barb was employed at Thrivent for 18 years. She found joy in everything she did. Her main loves and focuses were spending time with her family and friends. She also enjoyed reading books, listening to music, and going up North.
Barb is survived by her husband, Chuck; 2 daughters who she proudly raised on her own: Hilary (Matthew) Rohrer, Madison; Stacey Schmidt, Oshkosh; three sisters and a brother: Charlene (Herb) Lofdahl, Kaukauna; Deb (Gary) Thyssen, Darboy; Dennis (Gail) Judkins, Kaukauna; Sue (Dennis) Bloedorn, De Pere; many loving nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Memorial services will be held at 5 p.m. Thursday, March 24, 2011, at St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church, 323 S. Pine St., Little Chute, with Fr. Larry Canavera officiating. Visitation will be Thursday at the church from 2 p.m. until the time of the mass. In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established in Barb's name.
Barb's family wishes to thank Dr. Kevin Mortara, Patricia Martins, APNP and staff for their loving care and compassion.
Verkuilen Funeral Home
& Cremation Services
Little Chute 920-722-6464
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
Elsie Louise Flynn
F, b. September 18, 1930, d. December 13, 2013
- Birth: Elsie Louise Flynn was born on September 18, 1930 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Gerald William Green were married on August 6, 1949 in Immaculate Conception Church, Oneida, Wisconsin.
- Death: Elsie Louise Flynn died on December 13, 2013, at age 83.
- Note: Elsie Louise Green, age 83, of the town of Oneida, passed away peacefully at home, surrounded by family members after a long battle with health issues, on December 13, 2013. Elsie was born in New London, WI on September 18, 1930 to the late Edward J Flynn and Willamina (Stracken) Flynn. Elsie was married to Gerald W. Green on August 6, 1949. Together they enjoyed 42 years of marriage and were blessed with seven children. Elsie was a loving mother and a blessing to her children. In addition to making sure their needs were filled; Elsie chauffeured football and basketball players to their games and practices. She was a big fan of the Freedom High School girls' volleyball team and was voted number one fan for the Immaculate Conception grade school basketball team. Elsie was also a lifetime member of the VFW and the DAV Ladies' Auxiliary. Elsie was a loving and caring person all her life. She was a constant caregiver and was an inspiration to anybody who knew her.
Survivors include; her children John (Karen) Green, Minnie (Bill) Nelson, George (Barb) Green, Mike Green, Pete (Debbie) Green, Bill Green and Rose, Mary (Brian) Roehl. Grandchildren include Billie (Andy) Schleiss, Joel (Wendy) Nelson, Kelly Green, April Green, Heather Schiesser, and Derek Roehl. Great grandchildren are Matt and Megan Nackers, Abby Schleiss, Chase Nelson, Thorn Schiesser, Starr Gloudemans, and Zayden Roehl. Also surviving are brothers Jim (Joan) Flynn, George (Pat) Flynn, and numerous nieces and nephews as well as many dear friends with whom she had good times.
Elsie was preceded in death by; Gerald her husband, her parents, Ed and Willamina Flynn, Emma Flynn (stepmother), twin brother Bill (Pat) Flynn, sisters Mary (Edward) Smith, Roseanne (Jim) Salmon, and grandson Donavon Green
Funeral services for Elsie will be at 4:00PM, Monday, December 16, 2013 at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, N5589 County Road, in Oneida, with the Rev. John Katamba officiating. Visitation will be held from 1:00PM until the time of service.